Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

emfive posted:

Thank you Samuli

@notamuskcuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Elephanthead posted:

I respectfully request you turn on your monitor

:wth:

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

OK ill try: why is 'the lableak hypothesis' so bad? Like are we now saying we know exactly where coronavirus came from? Proven to be a Chinese pangolin or something?

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Rubellavator posted:

"it's okay to be white" and "i'm not racist but" have very similar vibes

Change "okay" to "mediocre"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Feral Integral posted:

OK ill try: why is 'the lableak hypothesis' so bad? Like are we now saying we know exactly where coronavirus came from? Proven to be a Chinese pangolin or something?

because it is undeniable proof that anthony fauci (the italians) colluded with china to create a disease that would destroy democracy and usher in the new world order

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Feral Integral posted:

It's a theory associated with crazy racists, even though it's also objectively possible and plausible. Personally I'm happy with "I have no loving clue".

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

wuhan lab leak: evil, nefarious, there must be consequences

ohio derailment superfund site: doesnt look like anything to me

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Feral Integral posted:

holy poo poo a neuron in my head just fired and I remembered that "Integral" was Lowtax's possibly fictional weird girlfriend and GBS poster

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
^^^^ lol, ~memories~

emfive posted:

It's a theory associated with crazy racists, even though it's also objectively possible and plausible. Personally I'm happy with "I have no loving clue".

yeah, this is how I feel about it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ding_Dong,_Texas

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/8L1vvDI.mp4

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
drat rip buddykins

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

emfive posted:

I feel like it gets pushed a lot by American officials to try to tell people to buy American and not work with China. A stupid trade war flex that is also racist.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

emfive posted:

holy poo poo a neuron in my head just fired and I remembered that "Integral" was Lowtax's possibly fictional weird girlfriend and GBS poster

Nah, she existed, and was the first “crazy woman” who Lowtax just apparently was a magnet for. In retrospect she got a lot of really nasty and unwarranted poo poo from goons for likely being in a relationship with a serial abuser.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
:sigh:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/c48bGQP.mp4

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

My kids are partial to the Texas town "Lawn" because it's so astoundingly post-apocalypse, like if you wanted to re-make Andromeda Strain you would have to do zero work to prepare for filming.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1629846391466983424

kiss of death, hopefully

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Our SRO just got back from maternity leave.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

:rip: Meatball Ron

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I heard about the new story on the lab leak because The Shook Nate was tweeting about how a bunch of scientists lied about it and suppressed discussion about it before….and that was a disservice to public health and science.

The true disservice to public health and science is the lack of Jimbee

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

look at this big stupid baby and yes my monitor is on

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ron!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

revolting

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

emfive posted:

My kids are partial to the Texas town "Lawn" because it's so astoundingly post-apocalypse, like if you wanted to re-make Andromeda Strain you would have to do zero work to prepare for filming.

checks out

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

I was hoping his middle initial would be a vowel, so he could be ROD! or RAD! or somethin, but no, it's....Dion.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
meatball ron isn’t even running! SAD!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon has issued a correction as of 19:40 on Feb 26, 2023

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

they all do this to make their shoulders look wider because they are constitutionally small and weak babies trying to look like toxic masculinity

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Ham Cheeks posted:

they all do this to make their shoulders look wider because they are constitutionally small and weak babies trying to look like toxic masculinity

they should wear blazers with shoulder pads in them, like women did in the late 80s/early 90s

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

:piss:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/hecubian_devil/status/1629910454737989632

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RingedScratchyBadger-mobile.mp4

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

bebop esq posted:

they should wear blazers with shoulder pads in them, like women did in the late 80s/early 90s

Diane von Furstenberg has tried to bring that look back a couple of times but it didn't take

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
thinking about teresa may

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Get that LOSER out of this thread God bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006