Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
*pounding my fork and knife on the table*

HATCH GOD

HATCH GOD

HATCH GOD

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Shifty Nipples

*gasp* the catholic god!? *dramatic reverb*

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Stick god in the incubatorium and call the government to register the new religiou (bird catholicism)

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
let's make a bird jam based on ave maria to make god happy while he's in there

Shifty Nipples

Sherbert Hoover posted:

except its this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yXHCrUO2n0

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

I am beginning to worry about hubris

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Put the hubris in the incubator

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Plant MONSTER.

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Perfect idea and that will happen probably this week. There are probably thousands of midi files of ave maria floating around on the internet. the thought brings me much warmth.

Ass-penny

why does god look like a child who knows you are going to unknowingly step in poop soon?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

rear end-penny posted:

why does god look like a child who knows you are going to unknowingly step in poop soon?

The great Buddhist conundrum.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

biosterous

BIRD RELIGION
BIRD RELIGION
BIRD RELIGION

if we start a new religion please name it BIRD RELIGION

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

rear end-penny posted:

what else could he possibly look like

Plant MONSTER.

rear end-penny posted:

Sherbert Hoover posted:

what else could he possibly look like

Because god's reason for creating the earth and humanity was to watch us step into the poop, so to speak

Hey how come my phone wants to capitalize God but not goddess, EH??

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

lol I was gonna say god balloon there was smiling from huffing the heady aroma of the poop egg

Shifty Nipples

does the new room need a window or something or did bird die from stain fumes?

Plant MONSTER.

he died from stain fumes but it's safe now. It shouldn't happen again in the future unless we need to get back to heaven for any particular reason.

If this were a video game that's how you'd access heaven.

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

he died from stain fumes but it's safe now. It shouldn't happen again in the future unless we need to get back to heaven for any particular reason.

If this were a video game that's how you'd access heaven.

oh ok cool, birds are really sensitive to that kind of stuff. silly bird shoulda known better.

Ass-penny

they don't even make PPE in bird sizes! poo poo is hosed

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Plant MONSTER.

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

They grow up so fast 🥲

Khanstant
leave the tiny dancer in charge soon all the kids will be dancing chaos

Plant MONSTER.

Tairy Greenes movies are too violent, I want little Danson man!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

rear end-penny posted:

they don't even make PPE in bird sizes! poo poo is hosed

it really grinds my gears! where is bird osha when you need it?

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Shopping spree woooo

Get the birds hats!

Plant MONSTER.

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.
Is that... another God?

biosterous

acquire corkboard egg

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.

biosterous posted:

acquire corkboard egg

Manifisto

biosterous posted:

acquire corkboard egg

ty nesamdoom!

oatmealraisin

DaChurl posted:

Is that... another God?

This one must be a girl god. Or a guy god, i don't judge

Ass-penny

tell god I said :whatup:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

What's the little Gameboy looking thing? Does it have games about hatching eggs?

Also buy the balloon and suck down that helium so our voice gets all goofy

Shifty Nipples

RepeatingMeme posted:

What's the little Gameboy looking thing? Does it have games about hatching eggs?

Also buy the balloon and suck down that helium so our voice gets all goofy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

actually on second thought maybe don't inhale the helium, dude might die again lol