Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

enjoy your birthday today shard by playing the new demo for Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Alaois posted:

enjoy your birthday today shard by playing the new demo for Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty

hbd shard love u. I quoted Alaois because I love them too enjoy your game

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

hbd shard love u. I quoted Alaois because I love them too enjoy your game

:glomp:

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Happy birthday Shard

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Started taking Prozac for anxiety. It’s not supposed to start working for a few weeks, but what if I’m in a good mood now? This is all very nebulous. Please pair all my mood changes and the reasons for them with a big sign on a billboard outside my house thank you

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Ibexaz posted:

Happy Bday Shard, does SWTOR link back into KOTOR in any of its storylines? Any old characters show up? That would probably sell me on checking it out. There's been some talk about the usage of this new AI speech tech to fix and complete cut content in games and my first thought went to KOTOR II, the best story told in the Star Wars universe

Shard posted:

oh man does it. Revan is cannonically a dude, light side, has been frozen for 300 years and becomes a raid boss. Also you talk to Bastila's ghost at some point

be aware that the role of the Exile from KOTOR 2 in this continuity is, uh, less than flattering

Happy birthday, Shard. Do as little or as much as you see fit.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's funny how mad original devs get at the superior elements that obsidian added to their franchises and how they belittle or un-canonize these contributions in later games. i did not play the mmo so if this doesn't actually apply to kotor pretend it's solely about fallout. baba booey

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

hbd shard

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cavauro posted:

it's funny how mad original devs get at the superior elements that obsidian added to their franchises and how they belittle or un-canonize these contributions in later games. i did not play the mmo so if this doesn't actually apply to kotor pretend it's solely about fallout. baba booey

Oh it applies hard lol

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

hbd shard

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Happy birthday! I hope it’s a good one.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

Shard posted:

oh man does it. Revan is cannonically a dude,

oh. pass.

e: happy birthday tho!

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Live and Let Die was so much fun

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I'm just sitting in the corner with the Warhammer fans sad that an MMO has smothered a single-player franchise.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

TOR may be awful but those cinematics are still like the best star wars stuff ever. put the cinematics guy in charge

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Captain Magic posted:

Started taking Prozac for anxiety. It’s not supposed to start working for a few weeks, but what if I’m in a good mood now? This is all very nebulous. Please pair all my mood changes and the reasons for them with a big sign on a billboard outside my house thank you

I've had a weird one-off day hit me the first week of taking broke brain meds before, where it's like "Wow, I am in a really great mood today for no reason. I want to just enjoy this, but I have to pay attention to the meta of anything I think, say, or do now."

Kinda sucks, I know.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
wow they're filming season 2 of Dr. Death on my block in 2 weeks. lots of death shows these days i guess

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ChrisBTY posted:

I'm just sitting in the corner with the Warhammer fans sad that an MMO has smothered a single-player franchise.

Games Workshop needs better video game vision. Like maybe instead of a bajillion half assed projects they focus on a few flagships for each genre.

And I thought they’d already killed Warhammer Online when the forums moderator tried to make a competitive PVP scene or whatever.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Ill be honest swtor is a lot of fun to play and has some great story in it. Lots of content

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Warhammer has actually had more than usual number of good games lately. Chaos Gate, Shootas N Teef, and Darktide are all a lot of fun and have some good polish. Darktide’s sound is amaaaazing in particular (though apparently idk, the devs are still working to make it complete lol).

Of course they just had BB3 which had a completely poo poo launch and Total Warhammer III which has been sort of a meandering cluster as I understand it.

Plus there’s the Rogue Trader game coming from Owlcat Games which at least will have seventeen different subclasses of “starship captain” and “guard to starship captain” to choose from I bet.

In conclusion, I don’t know what I think about Warhammer games but I sure do buy ‘em.

Kvantum posted:

I've had a weird one-off day hit me the first week of taking broke brain meds before, where it's like "Wow, I am in a really great mood today for no reason. I want to just enjoy this, but I have to pay attention to the meta of anything I think, say, or do now."

Kinda sucks, I know.

Yeah it’s weird but I’m painfully self-aware anyway so I think it all works out lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Dangerous Person posted:

Live and Let Die was so much fun

depending on the day it’s my favourite bond film.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's Monday

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cavauro posted:

It's Monday

I don't know what that means

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cavauro posted:

It's Monday

my favourite bond film is now tommorow never dies

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I was more into Get Smart anyway. Dude had a shoe phone.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

depending on the day it’s my favourite bond film.

Top tier theme, too.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Happy birthday Shard may you find all the jedi powers or however that game works

coconono posted:

I was more into Get Smart anyway. Dude had a shoe phone.

Get Smart ruled

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

There were so many things I did wrong in the 80s I could have used a shoe phone to fix

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Did anyone else like Get Smart (2008) or was that just me?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

mariooncrack posted:

Did anyone else like Get Smart (2008) or was that just me?

It was a lot of fun.:)

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday to my big strong son Shard

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

against my better judgement, i bought Diablo3 on switch... think this is gonna be a big one in terms of not playing anything else for months... hmmm
i remember getting it on mac back in 2012 and playing it for soooo long

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

against my better judgement, i bought Diablo3 on switch... think this is gonna be a big one in terms of not playing anything else for months... hmmm
i remember getting it on mac back in 2012 and playing it for soooo long

I bought the making of the living daylights book (and on her majesty’s secret service) because of you

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
never played d3, but d2r is on sale for switch. also, htf are you supposed to play point and click game on switch

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i started bastion again saturday. much better with a switch pro controller than mouse and keyb

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I bought the making of the living daylights book (and on her majesty’s secret service) because of you

I read loads of the TLD one this weekend, it's sooo good. the amount of research is insane,it's downright fanatical. it looks like a school textbook

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

graph posted:

never played d3, but d2r is on sale for switch. also, htf are you supposed to play point and click game on switch

d3 is straight up better on the switch, its dumbed down enough for controllers and honestly just feels better and is more fun to play that way

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

d3 is a console game as an insult and its really fun to play on consoles because of it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hey Quanty - you know what would be funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The Strange Case of X Jakk and M Jeff