Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Buck Wildman posted:

I like the implication from that one guy there's like multiple discords full of seething lurkers like so many napoleonic prison islands

he's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
absolutely demented posts about cspam in that ukraine thread in sad, keep it open forever

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
mad about loving russia, mad about using the orc word. cant win. at least everyone hates the landlord

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al! posted:

absolutely demented posts about cspam in that ukraine thread in sad, keep it open forever

100% get our asses

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
i am begging people to not go create tensions or post genuine political stuff. please. terrible idea

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al! posted:

it is pretty wild that both subs have observed ultra-strict firewalls against posting about each other for like 4+ months, and somehow the gbs thread getting shuttered results in a SAD thread that is still 80% posts about how much people hate cspam. not even just the cspam war thread, but cspam in general. just the concept of it

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

i am begging people to not go create tensions or post genuine political stuff. please. terrible idea

also this. doing politics slapfights in that thread is a terrible idea. just look at it and laugh if you have to

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
He's a Three Olives rereg. I feel it in my butt. It burns the exact same way.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

speng31b posted:

it is pretty wild that both subs have observed ultra-strict firewalls against posting about each other for like 4+ months, and somehow the gbs thread getting shuttered results in a SAD thread that is still 80% posts about how much people hate cspam. not even just the cspam war thread, but cspam in general. just the concept of it

goons hate things that are popular

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

goons hate things that are popular

not me. I love marvel movies, Donald trump, breaking bad, Skyrim, loose women, and fast cars

speng31b
May 8, 2010

the funniest part is that they don't seem to realize that they are working against their own case here. the content in that thread being absolutely gut churningly disgusting wasn't even the only reason the admins stated that they closed it. it was also because it made people so irrationally mad about other posters. getting your thread closed and making the feedback thread all about how the evil communists psyoped it is just building the case HK made for closing it.

e: for all the lurkers hate reading this thread, please take this as genuine advice for you on how to get your thread back, not me "lolling at you" or whatever. just don't make your every waking thought and post about how everyone you disagree with politically is a putin asset and absolutely morally evil.

speng31b has issued a correction as of 00:09 on Feb 28, 2023

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
shhh don’t ruin the infinite content machine :munch:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

orctalk. orcchat.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

3 pages of orc erotica. the horror!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

jury's still out on whether new coke qcs is the biggest success or the biggest failure, I will continue monitoring

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i recognize vincent van goatse as a guy who got run out of cspam, which explains why hes so bitter

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol how are you going to get run out of cspam lol just keep posting dawg lol just stay at the keyboard

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

i recognize vincent van goatse as a guy who got run out of cspam, which explains why hes so bitter

Him and commieGIR are some old names from the old surge-GiP era. Dingus4lyfe

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

whats cspam going to do to you thoese motherfuckers are too scared of covid and cars to go outside lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

whats cspam going to do to you thoese motherfuckers are too scared of covid and cars to go outside lol

hillshills got very mad about being called a liberal and over ppl insulting brownmoses

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

oh no the cspam guy is coming at me very slowly lol better start moving to get away *drives away on scooter*

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Xaris posted:

not me. I love marvel movies, Donald trump, breaking bad, Skyrim, loose women, and fast cars

bimbos rule

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

time to close the thread mods went to bed

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

get the cutman in there it's bad folks

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Not So Fast posted:

3 pages of orc erotica. the horror!

he went on amazon and copy pasted… i can’t believe this guy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

boo boo bear posted:

rah became a nafo guy? that's disappointing

seeing rah be like those cspam guys are too bloodthirsty was lol

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Good posting everybody

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

seeing everyone get so mad at the holodomor thread was a trip. its getting mad at Genuine Racism Megathread all over again lol

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I read the holodomor thread and it is amazing reading about it in SAD.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

seeing everyone get so mad at the holodomor thread was a trip. its getting mad at Genuine Racism Megathread all over again lol

it's a weird thing to see, because when no-one is getting mad at the thread, there is no joke and you can make a good case for gassing it. so in a way they are keeping it alive by flipping out about it constantly

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum
Honestly I wasn’t expecting the people from the thread that was closed for being toxic to try and helldump my good orc posts and use them as evidence that I should be banned.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

spr must be stopped

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Turtle Watch posted:

Honestly I wasn’t expecting the people from the thread that was closed for being toxic to try and helldump my good orc posts and use them as evidence that I should be banned.

You haven't been paying attention. You walked in there, tripped, and your many, many orc romance novel cover concepts flew everywhere.

"Uh, what the gently caress dude. The orc slur, really? We don't allow that in our thread."

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

spr must be stopped

trust the plan

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

letting a woman be an ik smh

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

well, there was the one guy who psyched himself up to shoot at some proud boys, hit a guy named Tiny Toes in the toes by blindly firing in their general direction, and then immediately posted about how totally cool that guy who shot a proud boy was

if you're a fan of toes or dogs there's reason to be concerned

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

well, there was the one guy who psyched himself up to shoot at some proud boys, hit a guy named Tiny Toes in the toes by blindly firing in their general direction, and then immediately posted about how totally cool that guy who shot a proud boy was

if you're a fan of toes or dogs there's reason to be concerned

that was cool

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
yelling “cspam bitch” and “griiitttttaaaayy” as you unload on a pack of proudboys with 99% hit probability due to their heft and only hit one guy in the pinky toe. Your god drat right hes one of ours

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im from tinytown and the guy actually was a terror known for jumping queer people going home at night and basically after he got shot the cops decided he was no longer useful to terrorize the queers and cashed in all the warrants for his arrest they were sitting on

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
direct action gets the goods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

the tiny, tiny goods