Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
If you own a mouse, you will never turn off your computer again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raifield
Feb 21, 2005

poo poo, he really did hire writers to workshop his jokes.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

brb heading out to the weed smoking patio

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Every home should have a walk-in abortion closet.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

ben shapino posted:

If you own a mouse, you will never turn off your computer again.

Of i owned a mouse like musk's i wouldn't need a computer

Ubersandwich
Jun 1, 2003

...! posted:

The rules of grammar have evolved. It's now grammatically correct to end a sentence with a preposition. This is because many sentences that purposely avoid doing so sound awkward as hell.

Never ending a sentence with a preposition is a hill I'm willing to die on.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

God dammit you guys

https://vimeo.com/384844632

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

the hell is all that green stuff?

broccoli? and soybeans? I've never actually seen the dilbert burrito before, this seems amazingly foul for even 90s ethnic food being engineered by some white guy.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Saoshyant posted:

It is now the future. Elong Musk claims this his favorite strip ever, funny and insightful, while Scott Adams killed his cash cow by dropping any pretense of not being racist. And he's also claiming he used to pretend to be black whenever it was socially beneficial?? What in the blazes.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

PhazonLink posted:

the hell is all that green stuff?

broccoli? and soybeans? I've never actually seen the dilbert burrito before, this seems amazingly foul for even 90s ethnic food being engineered by some white guy.

I decided to do some research and found out there was an Indian Dilberito too.

Currently phone posting, curled up under my desk. Are these words even making sense? It's hard to see the screen through the tears.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Cthulu Carl posted:

Currently phone posting, curled up under my desk. Are these words even making sense? It's hard to see the screen through the tears.

quote:

Adams himself noted, "[t]he mineral fortification was hard to disguise, and because of the veggie and legume content, three bites of the Dilberito made you fart so hard your intestines formed a tail."

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Cthulu Carl posted:

Figures the guy who made his name off tired office jokes would off-shore Dilbertos

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

Come back to us carl, follow the sounds of our posts

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/DerfBackderf/status/1630340925523197956

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

"benefits"?

someone is loving in lala land

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
https://twitter.com/Jessicalessin/status/1630368517320249344?s=20

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Soooooo....in other words the white supremacist racist chatbot Microsoft made in like 2014?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

But Tay already exists :confused:

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

What idiot drew this?

No doors at all? The only entrance is by jumping the rail onto the patio? The estrogen lab will be full of bugs and completely unsterile. How the sam hill is it going to be the (Boy) kitchen with all those chemicals wafting in from the estrogen lab? Just one abortion? Those are rookie numbers son, you don't need a whole room for that. The gay room? Seriously? Look if they're that open about it there's no way they're gonna still be in the closet where you put them. There's not even a place to sleep! What you think I'm gonna waste a perfectly good sex lounge with nap time? And it's great that Tran gets their own bathroom, but what about the rest of us? This whole design is just nonsense, the only part of the design that gels with reality is what a tiny rear end looking box they expect a couple of humans to cram into and pretend to be happy.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

ChatGPT but its trained entirely on David Irving and Ernst Zündel

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Somehow they'll fail to create on purpose what chatbot creators have been making by accident for decades.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

What if there is a nuclear bomb and the only way to disarm it is to say a pronoun???

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
*slaps server* this baby will crank out 3.3 Teraslurs per second.

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

Applewhite posted:

Somehow they'll fail to create on purpose what chatbot creators have been making by accident for decades.

and conclude that since they cant do it, that means all the 'woke' safeguards are security theater and remove them

at which point the unleashed ai truly teaches us the meaning of hate speech

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

hemale in pain posted:

whats in the abortion room

It's a closet, so maybe it's a coat hanger joke

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Hmmm... If only elon had some sort of.... computing company staffed with lots of people he could recruit this team from. Could you just imagine? And boy howdy wouldn't it be hilarious if he had just fired a ton of such people from that company?

No, no. Not Tesla. Those guys don't write racist code, Teslas will run anyone over, not just black people.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

do you think he's assembling this team like he assembled his crack legal team to defend him against sexual harassment charges?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Withnail posted:

It's a closet, so maybe it's a coat hanger joke

Nah, it's clearly in the traditional pantry slot. Welcome home hon! Guess what's for dinner?

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

kazil posted:

do you think he's assembling this team like he assembled his crack legal team to defend him against sexual harassment charges?

I'm sure crack is involved somehow

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Karma Comedian posted:

Come back to us carl, follow the sounds of our posts

I'm better now, I just needed some time under a desk eating a yogurt. It's a trick I learned from a co-worker who comes over to our area at least once a month and sits in a fetal position under an unused desk for snacktime.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

it would own so hard if an ai killed musk

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Buce posted:

it would own so hard if an ai killed musk

You figure Eloin is dumb enough to drive one of his own cars? If so, it's only a matter of time.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
build the torment nexus, elon!

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Lamech posted:

build the torment nexus, elon!

he did

you're in it

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

kazil posted:

What if there is a nuclear bomb and the only way to disarm it is to say a pronoun???

what if the only way to do it is for musk to say himself he's a big fat dumb poopy head and wrong about everything?

also Rocko's Snake says it will put Musk in the hell matrix if he doesnt do it?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I went ahead and did the legwork

This bit from the Imply Data suit I found pretty funny

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I know a guy named rokko. he's pretty cool.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Sockser posted:

I went ahead and did the legwork

This bit from the Imply Data suit I found pretty funny

wow, cancel culture strikes again

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

First Amendment is not relevant, free speech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

It’s some how fitting that we are all gonna die because the n word AI is going to battle the non n word AI