Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Thanks Ants posted:

If McLaren brought back the West livery and employed Mika as some sort of leadership role they'd be winning championships again

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I will continue to never put Max on my team or pick RBR.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Thanks Ants posted:

You put loads of thought into it and then forget about making changes every week so that the game is locked, and you then forget to make changes before the next race as well. The winner is someone who gave up posting before the summer break.
Just do Fire and Forget really.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Something this thread, quite frankly, severely lacks.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
mclaren should make MBS team principal at mclaren, i heard he won 14 middle eastern rally championships in a row so he must know a thing or two about F1

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
Yuki ||being the only driver to grab a croissant ||is a great moment from the new DTS. Promote him to Red Bull cowards!

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

one of the more abstract loss edits

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Because you can never have too much

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
who remembers this blast from the past?

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Mama Mia I'm so hosed up.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
I have a vague memory of the late 90's of the start of the race having a camera man stand on the track to get that FOX style action, am I imagining this?

I think there was a guy waving a big flag behind him so he wouldn't get hit, I assume this guy was added after he was hit...

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Honestly Charles = shinji, binotto = gendo, carlos = asuka all work very well but there really aren't too many good reis on the grid, maybe if they could get Michael back in the car

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Cimber posted:

Only 6 more days until the race! 4 more days until FP1! Hyype!

holy poo poo finally. save me from this hell. i need a distraction!

still havent made it past the second ep of DTS this year. lol

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

net work error posted:

I will continue to never put Max on my team or pick RBR.

same, for a moment it looked like that was going to work out last year and then... well, the rest of the season happened

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Bip Roberts posted:

Honestly Charles = shinji, binotto = gendo, carlos = asuka all work very well but there really aren't too many good reis on the grid, maybe if they could get Michael back in the car

Asuka is the best and Carlos is no Asuka

FakeBlood
Oct 23, 2008

Alive and kicking.
Misato is the best and there is no Misato on the grid.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
What the gently caress are you god drat weeaboos talking about?

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Pragmatica posted:

just imagine lots of gunther swearing and horner mugging the camera

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

FakeBlood posted:

Misato is the best and there is no Misato on the grid.

gently caress off

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
Drive to survive, anime poo poo, milf manor, formula 1. This thread has garbage taste.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

acidx posted:

Drive to survive, anime poo poo, milf manor, formula 1. This thread has garbage taste.

anime loving sucks but I love evangelion because its just loving batshit and the message of the show is clearly "grow up and stop being a weeb weirdo"

also Milf Manor owns and like five years from now the american film institute is probably going to say its culturally significant and add it to its archive.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Also if any of you motherfuckers start hating on Steve Winwood I'm gonna start throwing hands

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

italian quid posted:

Also if any of you motherfuckers start hating on Steve Winwood I'm gonna start throwing hands

Was it you that posted CVS Bangers in this thread because it’s the weirdest mix or whatever I’ve found online that rules for reasons I can’t explain.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Also I can’t get through literally any animes despite my username. I won it in a mod name change thread.

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

It’s rawe ceek, where’s the new thread?

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

italian quid posted:

gently caress off

Everybody knows what Evangelion is regardless.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

italian quid posted:

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

italian quid posted:

I've got a Steve Winwood CD in my car lemme go grab that

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Who is Steve winwood

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

I love sports car racing, and the time off on weekend nights has been nice, but holy poo poo I’m glad our awful sport is coming back this week.

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Was it you that posted CVS Bangers in this thread because it’s the weirdest mix or whatever I’ve found online that rules for reasons I can’t explain.

I think I linked it the last time Winwood was mentioned because it’s the connection my brain immediately makes.

AH poo poo WE WINWOODING UP IN THIS

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

when are they going to get to the HamVerBot factory :cry:

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

ilmucche posted:

Who is Steve winwood

Conan O'Brien

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

italian quid posted:

I got your back, whose teeth we knocking out first

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx8_9rjdSg0

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Pragmatica posted:

I can watch about one or two episodes, but i find the editing for drama and the manipulation of information to present a 'compelling storyline' to be quickly tiresome. Selective editing of events that are months apart then spliced together to make something seem it was a bigger deal than it actually was bugs the poo poo out of me.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Cimber posted:

I can watch about one or two episodes, but i find the editing for drama and the manipulation of information to present a 'compelling storyline' to be quickly tiresome. Selective editing of events that are months apart then spliced together to make something seem it was a bigger deal than it actually was bugs the poo poo out of me.

I checked out of last season of DTS when where Verstappen got taken out in turn one (not sure what race that was, Silverstone?) and then magically was hot on Danny Ric's tail at the end of the race but McLaren managed to stay ahead for the win. I mean, there's a crash on turn 1 of every race, you don't need to pull poo poo like that, there's ample footage of the race in focus that you could use.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

I checked out of last season of DTS when where Verstappen got taken out in turn one (not sure what race that was, Silverstone?) and then magically was hot on Danny Ric's tail at the end of the race but McLaren managed to stay ahead for the win. I mean, there's a crash on turn 1 of every race, you don't need to pull poo poo like that, there's ample footage of the race in focus that you could use.

I'm going to show my ignorance here, but could theoretically a driver take over the car of his second if he gets taken out in the race and race the other car? Or is that forbidden? I'm guessing it would be.

[edit] I'm also guessing that a) I need more coffee before posting to the interweb, and b) it would be pointless to do anyways since the driver would be so behind in laps, unless the crash caused a red flag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Think this was what undid George last year - if you get out of your car then you are deemed to have retired from the race, I guess in the pit lane during a red flag is the exception