Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
If you use an OLED or other tv as a monitor you can also connect both the receiver and the pc to the TV and let the e-arc handle the audio, which is completely seamless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

The RDNA3 discounts are already beginning. ASRock's custom 7900 XT is now $830: https://www.newegg.com/asrock-radeon-rx-7900-xt-rx7900xt-pg-20go/p/N82E16814930083

That price is a bit more appealing than $900 and makes it more competitive with the 4070 Ti.

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

Taima posted:

If you use an OLED or other tv as a monitor you can also connect both the receiver and the pc to the TV and let the e-arc handle the audio, which is completely seamless.

My Yamaha receiver is from 2008 and HDMI 2.0 or EARC or HDR did not exist back in the day. I also have no idea what e-arc means. Well Actually my GPU is also a GTX 970 :D But at least HDR seems to work with it so..

I got the mobo swapped and upgraded to win11 22H2. Now I have some real questions :D

Now I have the LG C1 4K oled on my gtx 970's HDMI. It works fine. I put a hdmi from my Intel 630 integrated GPU's HDMI to my Yamaha receiver. Sound works. But only in 2ch. I do not get a 2nd display or anything, in Sound settings my LG TV is displayed as the sound device. How is that possible? Never mind that, how I can output
multi-ch sound via HDMI to my amp without investing $$$$ to a new receiver? :v: The Intel GPU supports only HDMI 1.4 so it doesn't work with 4K HDR I think, so image must come out from the Nvidia GPU, which has Hdmi 2.0.

Edit: right, TV has an optical spdif to the receiver for TV sound, so uh yess that's why the audio works.
But how to output some sweet sounds via the Intel GPU to my Receiver...

Edit2: I need to draw a hdmi from amp out to tv's input. That way window sees my amp as a "yamaha sound bar" and lets me play some sweeet multi ch audio with a 1280x720p res image. Yes.

Ihmemies fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Feb 27, 2023

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Ihmemies posted:

My Yamaha receiver is from 2008 and HDMI 2.0 or EARC or HDR did not exist back in the day. I also have no idea what e-arc means. Well Actually my GPU is also a GTX 970 :D But at least HDR seems to work with it so..

eARC is just a higher-quality way to send audio from the TV to the receiver. My receiver is also more than a decade old and pre-HDMI 2.0, it's from about 2012.

I send video directly to my 4K HDR TV, and then the TV sends audio over an HDMI cable to the receiver, using old-school ARC not this fancy new eARC poo poo. What that limit means is that I can either get compressed (dolby digital 640 kbps or similar) 5.1 to the receiver, or uncompressed stereo. This isn't a problem for sources that use DD 5.1 compressed, like movies or game consoles what have a dolby encoder, but PCs for the most part don't have this!

So, this probably isn't what you want to hear, but I solved this for an HTPC in the 2000s by buying a sound card with Dolby Digital Live encoding, which compresses the multichannel audio into a 640 kbps stream that fits onto optical or HDMI. Then you could do HDMI to TV with DD 5.1 sound, ARC will send the audio to the soundbar through an HDMI cord from the TV to the soundbar.

Edit: Oh, you're using optical? This solution would work for optical too and is what I did many years ago.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

Ihmemies posted:

Edit: right, TV has an optical spdif to the receiver for TV sound, so uh yess that's why the audio works.
But how to output some sweet sounds via the Intel GPU to my Receiver...

Edit2: I need to draw a hdmi from amp out to tv's input. That way window sees my amp as a "yamaha sound bar" and lets me play some sweeet multi ch audio with a 1280x720p res image. Yes.

Your receiver should have HDMI ARC, or an audio return channel. You should be able to plug directly into the TV and output back to the receiver.

Wrar fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Feb 27, 2023

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

I need "unlimited" uncompressed channels, optical won't do that. It supports only uncompressed stereo or compressed multi ch.

With this setup above I got my intel igpu to output multichannel uncompressed PCM to my legacy receiver. Receiver needs to output some image somewhere in order for Windows to recognize the receiver as valid output.

So my igpu sends a 1280x720p res video & hdmi audio signal to amp, which forwards the video tv (which is thrown away at tv's end), but keeps the sweet audio stream from hdmi.

Edit: like this:

PC sends 4K HDR video straight to TV. PC also sends 720p video and audio to amp. Amp sends the 720p video to tv, and tv throws the 720p video stream away.

Ihmemies fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Feb 27, 2023

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Yeah sorry- traditional ARC should work ok. The nice part about e-arc is it supports a variety of newer formats. I had to learn all of this poo poo the hard way, through trial and error, so I can lay out some basic stuff if anyone cares. Would have helped me a lot, that's for sure.

If you do have an interest in PC surround sound using newer equipment (which you would need to get high fps targets in 4K and such, over HDMI) the cheapest option, as far as I know, is the Denon S760H which can be had for under $400. It's not that bad, financially... anymore at least.

Just so no one makes the same stupid mistake I did, some receivers will promise future HDMI 2.1 support and that whole concept has been a complete loving mess. I can elaborate more if anyone wants/needs but the summary is that if you want e-arc and HDMI 2.1 stuff in your receiver, you need to buy one that has it now, not later in some firmware.

That being said, e-arc is by far the most important single feature, because nothing is going through my receiver at all. It's just plugged into my TV via e-arc, then the speakers configure from the receiver as normal. The tv then seamlessly passes through the audio of whatever is plugged into its (4x in this case) hdmi 2.1 ports. This is one of the nice benefits to using an HDMI 2.1 TV as your monitor, and I wish more monitors had this kind of setup.

Another thing to consider is that HDMI 2.1 is pretty persnickety, and by connecting the video signal to the TV directly instead of the receiver you actually remove a possible point of failure, as you are then depending on two consecutive hdmi 2.1 cables, which are just a pain in the rear end honestly. Things are mostly solved - it used to be a total and complete clusterfuck - but a core tenet of using hdmi 2.1 is reducing all points of failure that you can. And there is no delay by using the TV as an intermediate, like you might suspect. This may be more of a problem with ARC, not sure.

I'm sure this all sounds lame but surround sound gaming on a pc is pretty glorious. A nice subwoofer changes the game, in particular :shrug: I wasted way too much time figuring out what does and doesn't work so happy to answer questions for anyone trying to do something like this.

The total expenditure is something like, in a best bang for your buck situation if anyone is curious:

- 4x JBL 530s, which can be had for as little as $240 per pair, these are such a good deal you don't need to look at anything else, they're spectacular. So, a little under $500 for all four speakers. We own like 10 of these speakers in the 5 series range, just can't beat 'em for the price, or even for triple the price if you ask me.
- No center channel. You can force a virtual center channel by simply sitting in the center of the speakers, no reason for a center unless you have multiple people watching at different angles.
- Denon S760H receiver
- A good subwoofer is the one thing worth the splurge here. I would spend at least $400 or so on the sub, which would get you something like a SVS SB-1000 during a sale. More money is better here though and you will get huge benefits up to around a grand+. No need for that though, purely optional.

Anyways just woke up early and had time time to waste. Cheers.

I thought surround sound was a gimmick forever and frankly I was being a loving idiot. It completely changes how you perceive and enjoy games.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Hey by the way it looks like Resizable BAR completely fixes the Returnal hitching. I had completely forgotten about that feature.

Is it worth leaving on these days? What does it improve? I remember when it came out, some games seemed to dislike it, leading to lower fps in some cases? But it's been a while so maybe it's been improved.

It's so essential in Returnal that I would love to leave it on if possible...

e: drat, playing Returnal with ReBAR and it's basically a different game. I didn't realize how bad the hitching was until it was gone.

Taima fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Feb 27, 2023

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Taima posted:

Hey by the way it looks like Resizable BAR completely fixes the Returnal hitching. I had completely forgotten about that feature.

Is it worth leaving on these days? What does it improve? I remember when it came out, some games seemed to dislike it, leading to lower fps in some cases? But it's been a while so maybe it's been improved.

e: drat, playing Returnal with ReBAR and it's basically a different game. I didn't realize how bad the hitching was until it was gone.

Will have to try enabling this. I had to update my MOBO bios anyways to get the 5600X in there, and I was kind of afraid of screwing it up before so I didn't bother.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Please report back, would love to hear your results.

I've been poking around a bit more... there's a Tech Power up article claiming a 40+% performance uplift in the new Dead Space remake?
https://www.techpowerup.com/304346/dead-space-performance-jumps-46-with-resizable-bar-enabled

It's really surprising to me- why is ReBAR so effective on newer titles? what has changed recently that makes it so powerful? When it came out, I remember it being advertised as more of a slight improvement.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Taima posted:

I've been poking around a bit more... there's a Tech Power up article claiming a 40+% performance uplift in the new Dead Space remake?
https://www.techpowerup.com/304346/dead-space-performance-jumps-46-with-resizable-bar-enabled

It's really surprising to me- why is ReBAR so effective on newer titles? what has changed recently that makes it so powerful? When it came out, I remember it being advertised as more of a slight improvement.

It lets you move stuff onto/off of the GPU in fewer calls. I presume that in most cases it’s helping move massive decompressed textures into VRAM but I don’t know enough about game engines, directx and gpu drivers to say if that’s definitively the only impact.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

Taima posted:

Nvidia has a white list where they manually approve games for use with ReBAR. So if you want to ensure you only get positive results and no regressions, turn on ReBAR in your mobo and just let the nvidia driver do its thing. Some games that aren't whitelisted benefit from ReBAR too though. If you want to tinker with the white list, you can use nvidia profile inspector: https://github.com/Orbmu2k/nvidiaProfileInspector/releases

Returnal was whitelisted by Nvidia, but Dead Space is one of the games you have to manually enable support for, though I've seen mixed reports about how effective it actually is. To use the profile inspector, just type in the game name in the profile box, select the game, then scroll down the different options until you find one for "rBAR"

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

Has anyone experience with outputting DSD out of HDMI?

"DSD (Direct Stream Digital) is Sony's trade name for PDM (Pulse-Density Modulation) audio."

My amplifier supports it via hdmi. But I'm not sure if my gtx 970 or intel 630 can output DSD properly. I managed to get 2 front channels to work with asio4allv2 and foobar2000, but side channels didn't want to work at all. Also the foobar crashed while trying to switch tracks.

DSD is 1bit/2,8MHz audio used with SACD's.

Regular PCM seems to work just fine.

Blorange
Jan 31, 2007

A wizard did it

Taima posted:

ReBar is a CPU side optimization to the drivers, 4090s are fast enough that these CPU bottlenecks matter.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

That's super interesting and 100% tracks with my experience so far. I have a 4090 and have tried several newer games with reBar and it feels like everything is running more smoothly. I feel like an idiot for not enabling it sooner. It's impossible to overstate how much reBar "fixes" Returnal, so strange.

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

Nvidia has a white list where they manually approve games for use with ReBAR. So if you want to ensure you only get positive results and no regressions, turn on ReBAR in your mobo and just let the nvidia driver do its thing. Some games that aren't whitelisted benefit from ReBAR too though. If you want to tinker with the white list, you can use nvidia profile inspector: https://github.com/Orbmu2k/nvidiaProfileInspector/releases

Returnal was whitelisted by Nvidia, but Dead Space is one of the games you have to manually enable support for, though I've seen mixed reports about how effective it actually is. To use the profile inspector, just type in the game name in the profile box, select the game, then scroll down the different options until you find one for "rBAR"

Whoa. Amazing, thank you.

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride
I forced ReBAR on using nvidia inspector for dead space remake and it seemed to get rid of most of the rest of the microstuttering that remained after turning off xbox game bar

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Ihmemies posted:

I need "unlimited" uncompressed channels, optical won't do that. It supports only uncompressed stereo or compressed multi ch.

With this setup above I got my intel igpu to output multichannel uncompressed PCM to my legacy receiver. Receiver needs to output some image somewhere in order for Windows to recognize the receiver as valid output.

So my igpu sends a 1280x720p res video & hdmi audio signal to amp, which forwards the video tv (which is thrown away at tv's end), but keeps the sweet audio stream from hdmi.

Edit: like this:

PC sends 4K HDR video straight to TV. PC also sends 720p video and audio to amp. Amp sends the 720p video to tv, and tv throws the 720p video stream away.

Glad you got it working with your igpu :toot:

I basically have the same set up as you do, except my receiver is newer(but not hdmi 2.1) or different somehow because I don't need to send hdmi from it to the TV to get audio.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Feb 27, 2023

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Audio Chat:

To get multi channel sound (or Dolby Atmos if you have a receiver with it) you need to right click on the sound icon in your task bar then sound settings then scroll to "more sound settings" find your receiver in the list, click configure, and select the appropriate speaker setup. This is where you'd enable dolby atmos if you have the capability.

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

This is completely off topic and I mean this in the most positive and earnest way imaginable: I like reading this thread when I go to sleep. Something about scrolling through benchmarks and tech specs just immediately puts me to sleep. I dunno, I guess I find computer stuff calming, and this thread conveys the essence of that

So this is my thank you to the GPU posters for many good nights of sleep

kliras
Mar 27, 2021
it's rtx super resolution time folks

https://twitter.com/VideoCardz/status/1630555858185723904

(also comes with rebar whitelisting of dead space remake)

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

set up my new work 16" 4090 laptop - beefy both spec-wise (13980HX) and size-wise coming from an 16" intel MBP
ada is overpriced but runs very well in a laptop form factor for compute. i also did a quick timespy benchmark and it beats a desktop 3090.
it's unlocked so i might try installing steam and test out some games.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Soooo I've been exploring the 4090/ReBAR connection and I feel like a huge idiot. Things that have no business running better are running better, like, somehow, Splashtop remote streamer (which I use to connect to my media HTPC/usenet box) runs way, way better.

It's making me think that the 4090 is somehow quasi-dependent on ReBAR and if anyone has a 4090 and is unsure if they've enabled it, give it a try. I feel real dumb for not understanding how important this setting was to my machine...

e: I should probably be clear and say that there's no real reason Splashtop should be running better, so it might be a correlation, but I did nothing else to my system. So weird. It is night and day better somehow.

Regardless, Returnal is almost a different game with it enabled, that's for sure true. the 1% low hitches that plagued the game before are entirely, 100% gone.

Taima fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Feb 28, 2023

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Is there an easy way to see if it’s enabled without going into the bios? I’m like 99% sure I enabled it on this new build.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

The best way I know to check is to grab GPU-Z! It says on the first screen when you open the app, near the bottom.

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Crossposting from the PC building mega thread in case someone who reads this thread and not that one can help.

My brother's current PC is 6 years old, built with parts that were 2-ish years old at the time. He's basically unable to play modern games like Dead Space due lacking access to newer DX12 Ultimate apis and some other stuff, plus it's just a really limited system by today's standards. His current build is:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KCxzjZ
CPU: Intel Core i5-6500
Mobo: ASRock H270M-ITX/ac
RAM: G.Skill NT 16GB 2x8GB DDR4-2400 CL15
Storage: PNY 120GB SSD + Seagate Firecuda 2TB 7200RPM HDD
GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 470 4GB
PSU: Corsair RM550x
Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S

Saw an MSI AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT on Newegg that after promo+MIR came out to $230 and bought it thinking it would be a decent upgrade for him; however, I'm now thinking about the fact that he's still using a Skylake-S quad core with no hyperthreading and slow-rear end 2400 MHz RAM. He doesn't have much in the way of budget, which is why I bought him the card, but just how bad are his remaining components going to hamper the new GPU? Do I need to look at doing a full system upgrade as well at this point?

He desperately wants to play the new Dead Space remake, but I also don't want to spend more than an Xbox Series S if I can avoid it, since that could also play the game. FWIW I have a Ryzen 5 3600 non-X and 16GB of 3000 MHz DDR4 memory just laying around, so it'd literally just be a motherboard that would need to be replaced, but looking at prices for mITX options they're still kinda pricey for him/what I'm willing to just randomly spend on him.

The other question considering the GPU is that it's PCIe 4.0 x8 (full x16 slot, but only half the pins are wired up). As such, using his current board, or a B450/A520 replacement, would mean he'd be running at PCIe 3.0 x8. How much of a performance impact is that going to actually have? If it's 5% or less then whatever, but if we're talking double-digit performance percentage differences due to AMD being sneaky shits then the board will have to be B550.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
are you sure he can't run Dead Space on his current PC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEdjbfwOCMo

because an RX 550 can (with some compromises), and an RX 470 should be even more powerful than that.

Branch Nvidian posted:

The other question considering the GPU is that it's PCIe 4.0 x8 (full x16 slot, but only half the pins are wired up). As such, using his current board, or a B450/A520 replacement, would mean he'd be running at PCIe 3.0 x8. How much of a performance impact is that going to actually have? If it's 5% or less then whatever, but if we're talking double-digit performance percentage differences due to AMD being sneaky shits then the board will have to be B550.

this I can answer: eight lanes of PCIe 3.0 is fine. it's the 6500 and 6400 that are in trouble because they only have four lanes

source

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

I could be completely wrong and have dreamed it all up, but I thought I read or heard in a video that the RX 470/480 lacked some kind of api access or something that just hard prevents the game from loading. Again, I may be making that up completely, but I haven’t found any videos of the game running on a 470 or 480.

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

gradenko_2000 posted:

are you sure he can't run Dead Space on his current PC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEdjbfwOCMo

At that resolution, with those settings, I am having a really hard time differentiating Dead Space 2023 from Dead Space 2008. Hell, Dead Space 2008 probably looked better than that on my 8800GT.

I already own Dead Space 2008, as a bonus.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

the RX 470 supports DX12 FL12_0 which is sufficient (at least API wise) for any current game, with the obvious exception of metro exodus enhanced (but you can still play the OG version of exodus instead)

forspoken required FL12_1 at launch but that requirement was patched out

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Twerk from Home posted:

At that resolution, with those settings, I am having a really hard time differentiating Dead Space 2023 from Dead Space 2008. Hell, Dead Space 2008 probably looked better than that on my 8800GT.

I already own Dead Space 2008, as a bonus.

To be clear, I don't mean to say that this is an acceptable way to play in terms of image quality, but that I'd expect a 470 to be able to boot it up and run it with higher settings

kliras
Mar 27, 2021

kliras posted:

it's rtx super resolution time folks

https://twitter.com/VideoCardz/status/1630555858185723904

(also comes with rebar whitelisting of dead space remake)
mpc-be support for nv superres already live, hopefully there's an mpv update soon as well: https://github.com/emoose/VideoRenderer/releases/tag/rtx-1.0

e: computerbase review of the new feature, guess there was an embargo: https://www.computerbase.de/2023-02/rtx-video-super-resolution-test/

kliras fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Feb 28, 2023

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

repiv posted:

the RX 470 supports DX12 FL12_0 which is sufficient (at least API wise) for any current game, with the obvious exception of metro exodus enhanced (but you can still play the OG version of exodus instead)

forspoken required FL12_1 at launch but that requirement was patched out

It might be this that I’m conflating it with. I’ll have him check if he can get it to run. That said, even if it does run, I’m not expecting it to be a particularly great experience given the age of the card. Certainly better than the 550 in the video that was posted, but still not great.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I’d at least give that new card a shot tbh

It’s probably going to be better. Yeah he needs to upgrade but it should work and be an upgrade.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Taima posted:

Soooo I've been exploring the 4090/ReBAR connection and I feel like a huge idiot. Things that have no business running better are running better, like, somehow, Splashtop remote streamer (which I use to connect to my media HTPC/usenet box) runs way, way better.

It's making me think that the 4090 is somehow quasi-dependent on ReBAR and if anyone has a 4090 and is unsure if they've enabled it, give it a try. I feel real dumb for not understanding how important this setting was to my machine...

e: I should probably be clear and say that there's no real reason Splashtop should be running better, so it might be a correlation, but I did nothing else to my system. So weird. It is night and day better somehow.

Regardless, Returnal is almost a different game with it enabled, that's for sure true. the 1% low hitches that plagued the game before are entirely, 100% gone.

Got around to enabling it on my board finally (I hadn't bothered with the 3090 because I didn't want to flash my card's BIOS for what seemed like no benefit, but the 4090 already coming with support means that excuse no longer applies I suppose)

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

Because nvidia uses a whitelist system, there's literally no downside to enabling it in the bios.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

So I'm testing the new Video Super Resolution feature. This is a video that's 1080p but of particularly low quality (a third party pulled it from twitch and reuploaded it to youtube), upscaled using the highest quality VSR preset.

off vs on:
/
/

Pro tip for doing side-by-side comparisons, the feature gets automatically applied to even paused videos when toggling it on in the driver settings, something I didn't realize for the first comparison here. Anyway, there's a minor but small improvement in the first image set, a downgrade in my opinion in the second image set, and a pretty decent improvement for the third and fourth sets. I don't like how soupy it makes the rock textures look, they're not supposed to be like that. It does get rid of a good amount of noise and macroblocking in the third set though which is pretty nice. It can't recreate the lost detail in the last set, but it at least gets rid of the unsightly macroblocking.

Overall, I think it's an improvement for some of the shittier quality videos out there. It does a decent job of avoiding smoothing out intended details present in the source while smoothing out noise and macroblocking. It still feels like just a pretty okay upscaler/denoiser though. It doesn't do anything particularly smart, and the initial demo they showed of it was blatantly bullshit with lots of reconstructed details, something the actual algorithm clearly can't do (otherwise the rocks wouldn't look so smooth and PS1-ish in the second set). I think I'll probably leave it on though. Why not?

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
My friend is asking me about a GPU upgrade but I don't follow the lower end market. He has a 1050ti and said he saw an RTX 3050 Ventus 2x 8G for $300 so I think that's about his budget. Any alternatives to consider at similar prices?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

You can get RX 6650 XTs for well under that (there's one on Newegg that's $250 after coupons and rebates) and they're considerably more powerful cards than 3050s

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
friends don't let friends buy a 3050

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I got a 3050 at launch through the Newegg lottery (lol) for a friend's build for $250 and it felt like a steal. Now an RX 6600 can be found for less than $200 on sale