Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

That seasonal trailer really throwing all kinds of death flags around. I have to imagine someone important is about to eat poo poo this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ChaosReaper posted:

That seasonal trailer really throwing all kinds of death flags around. I have to imagine someone important is about to eat poo poo this season.

They're gonna kill off Zavala because Lance finally got that iconic role he's been lobbying for and wants to devote all his performance energy to it

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Lib and let die posted:

They're gonna kill off Zavala because Lance finally got that iconic role he's been lobbying for and wants to devote all his performance energy to it

They kill off all the other characters and they come back voiced as Lance. Including Amanda. :colbert:

SUNKOS
Jun 4, 2016

I like that video Lance posted ages back where he read a fan script in character as Zavala where he threatened Caiatl that he could have her killed the moment he tells our guardian she can he crafted into a hat.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I'm just happy that Devrim has new lines

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

So the ascended plain is essentially just dark mirrors of current maps?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
vanguard op idea: Zavala sends us on a scouting expedition to locate and exfiltrate a cache of old Dilbert comic books. The hive love them and get distracted by the funny depictions of 20th century corporate america.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

SUNKOS posted:

I like that video Lance posted ages back where he read a fan script in character as Zavala where he threatened Caiatl that he could have her killed the moment he tells our guardian she can he crafted into a hat.
Turn her into a gun.
Also guardians clapping rear end in the darkness for fun. He’s a treasure. :allears:
https://youtu.be/lsITdmEEinU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

neutral milf hotel posted:

vanguard op idea: Zavala sends us on a scouting expedition to locate and exfiltrate a cache of old Dilbert comic books. The hive love them and get distracted by the funny depictions of 20th century corporate america.

Operation OfficeDog

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

FlapYoJacks posted:

Turn her into a gun.
Also guardians clapping rear end in the darkness for fun. He’s a treasure. :allears:
https://youtu.be/lsITdmEEinU

Riddick seems like the kind of guy that performs out of a love of the game. He's got that Shaq syndrome where he just can't help but enjoy himself when he's performing. It owns.

Panderfringe
Sep 12, 2011

yospos

MarcusSA posted:

That's the neat part! If there's no rules, then it is whatever the writers want it to be!

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Holliday is now the most Marked For Death a Destiny character has ever been

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

PERMACAV 50 posted:

it would narratively make sense for her to go down the "i had to die and be awakened by the traveler to understand it, Crow" story hook

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Lib and let die posted:

Riddick seems like the kind of guy that performs out of a love of the game. He's got that Shaq syndrome where he just can't help but enjoy himself when he's performing. It owns.

He plays the game as well and mains Titan. He’s fantastic.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Lance Reddick is the source of the fact that Zavala’s first name is Mortimer

MarcusSA posted:

More or less, it’s both a dark mirror of reality and an excuse to reuse a lot of assets with different color grading

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

Hackan Slash posted:

People were up in arms about armamentarium + touch of thunder not giving you 3 lightning spikes

hold on, Arc Titans get a 2nd loving grenade charge from their nade aspect? that's such bullshit lmao

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Lib and let die posted:

it would narratively make sense for her to go down the "i had to die and be awakened by the traveler to understand it, Crow" story hook

She does “remember where [she] came from” :tinfoil:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

PERMACAV 50 posted:

The season is going to be Holliday and Devrim just escalating “two weeks from retirement” scenarios while somehow not dying.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

FlapYoJacks posted:

He plays the game as well and mains Titan. He’s fantastic.

Sorry to break this to you, but Lance mains Warlock.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Oh? That’s somehow even better.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Well, nobody's perfect.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

the Ascendant Plane is an entire flipped reality where Taken live and where sufficiently powerful Hive build their throne worlds. killing a Hive in its throne world kills it permanently

it’s insanely unsafe to enter the Ascendant Plane if you yourself are not Ascendant; there’s a story mission in D1 where the player character steals some energy to become Ascendant and since then you’ve been cleared to head in.

that ball of light you often see in there is Toland, a Warlock obsessed with the Hive who was killed and reduced to just uhh. that ball of light

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I don’t think I’ve ever read about Lance trying or playing Hunter which makes him unfortunately the worse Destiny player there is.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/shroud/status/1630603953561030657?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

My man has no idea what’s in store

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Azubah posted:

I thought Nezerac was a guardian/risen?

Nezerac was the general who led the assault on the traveler in the first collapse. The moon pyramid is his flagship.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I can't lie, I'm counting on the launch to go smoothly so I can sit through the quarterly all hands meeting today playing it instead.

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I don’t think I’ve ever read about Lance trying or playing Hunter which makes him the best Destiny player there is.

ftfy

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

arsenicCatnip posted:

hold on, Arc Titans get a 2nd loving grenade charge from their nade aspect? that's such bullshit lmao

Only that specific grenade, it does different poo poo based on the grenade

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Moon wizard moon wizard

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

Kith posted:

Only that specific grenade, it does different poo poo based on the grenade

That's a little better at least, but it annoys me that voidlock's nade aspect doesn't do that.

my argument is so: If Arc Titans get 3 nades with armatarmarmateranium and touch of thunder, voidlocks should be able to supercharge grenades with contraverse hold and chaos accelerant

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

So moon pyramid is nezarecs and crashed into the moon during/after the collapse but k-1 anomaly predates it and was also found on the moon ?

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

Astrochicken posted:

So moon pyramid is nezarecs and crashed into the moon during/after the collapse but k-1 anomaly predates it and was also found on the moon ?

Seems like it. Maybe Nezarec was chilling on the moon for a while before the actual collapse?

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
https://twitter.com/legionlesstv/status/1630355087716409344?s=46&t=VZV1yDbzRuVoubpqz-ZW1g

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

this

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

*with a thousand yard stare, mumbling to myself like a degenerate* "Gonna play Destiny in 20 minutes. Just 20 minutes, yup. Gonna play real soon..."

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

sure okay posted:

*with a thousand yard stare, mumbling to myself like a degenerate* "Gonna play Destiny in 20 minutes. Just 20 minutes, yup. Gonna play real soon..."

username+post

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

many are saying this!

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
My prediction is Neomuna, Throne World, Europa and EDZ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
:worship:

https://twitter.com/destinybulletn/status/1630609750374088704