Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mr. Lobe posted:

For a man with an oppai hoodie Saitama is astonishingly free of libido

It's also a very minimalist design. It's not like it's an ahegao hoodie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 15 days!)

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I would date Fubuki and I don't care how hard Tatsumaki would try to kill me for it.

same, but switch Tatsumaki and Fubuki around

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

TheKingslayer posted:

I want to date the hero that's the meanest to me and wants me around the least.

Another Tatsumaki simp, disgusting.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I just wanna have hot pot with Saitama and play games with King. Don't romance walking/flying red flags, hang with your bros y'all.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Lt. Lizard posted:

Another Tatsumaki simp, disgusting.

Or Dr. Bofoi. He seems like a big ol' dickhead.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

TheKingslayer posted:

drat, a Sweet Mask simp.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Versus Chapter 4
https://po2scans.com/manga/versus/chapter-04z/

I am personally quite hyped for Monster Hunter infighting

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

GateOfD posted:

same, but switch Tatsumaki and Fubuki around

TheKingslayer posted:

I used to date Tatsumaki. Turns out tsundere is okay only if they remember to occasionally dere.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://po2scans.com/mangas/versus/chapter-04z/

working link

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

I think the thing that bothers me the most about Versus is that while it looks cool, the actual plot has been slow as molasses. Did it really need to take until the 4th chapter to get to the idea of pitting Natural Enemies against one another?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

amigolupus posted:

I think the thing that bothers me the most about Versus is that while it looks cool, the actual plot has been slow as molasses. Did it really need to take until the 4th chapter to get to the idea of pitting Natural Enemies against one another?

Hah. I think Murata's One Punch Man is even slower than your manga, your Versus probably break down if it had to deal with an arc being redrawn 3 times and chapters being delayed due to multiple retcons.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

Versus Chapter 4
https://po2scans.com/manga/versus/chapter-04z/

I am personally quite hyped for Monster Hunter infighting

This was such a classic ONE chapter: going around a conference room table, introducing each world by nickname, and describing the natural enemies

I've really been enjoying it so far. Some of the threats in the story are really cool and creepy!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Not working for me, it just times out.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Website itself is going up and down from demand probably. Some good poo poo though.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I like how the Lawless World people don't even try to get involved in the argument or say their enemy is the strongest.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Also the bandaged people from neo humanity world not saying poo poo. Probably because both realizing infighting is stupid and is ruining their worlds.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

MonsterEnvy posted:

I like how the Lawless World people don't even try to get involved in the argument or say their enemy is the strongest.

I suspect there will be some kind of twist that makes Lawless world the most important, since they so far seem the least threatening. Either some unidentified threat that made people fight each other in the first place. Or (possibly more likely since this is ONE) maybe they are just there to show us that we eventually destroy ourselves even without some existential threat, because the real enemy is humanity's lack of empathy, or inability to work together for a common good, or something.

But the biggest question on my mind right now is how all these natural enemies are able to exist on one planet at the current moment. Like does God or the curse affect everyone/thing now, or just the people from the original world? What's the current situation with the world tree or new humanity?Those threats should sort of be everywhere, and hard to miss...

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Personally I like that even among the death plague, walking volcanos, and God, Mad Max/Fist of the North Star is still an end of humanity level threat too.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I feel like people are really sleeping on the World of Extremely Addictive Video Games

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Sindai posted:

I feel like people are really sleeping on the World of Extremely Addictive Video Games

I think the intention is more running man/squid game.
death games

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I wonder if that one is a virtual world, and if the people transported over are their meat bodies, or virtual avatars...

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

ChaseSP posted:

Also the bandaged people from neo humanity world not saying poo poo. Probably because both realizing infighting is stupid and is ruining their worlds.

No one of them gets involved in the slap fight saying Neo Humanity is the most bad.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

ChaseSP posted:

Website itself is going up and down from demand probably. Some good poo poo though.

No, these types of websites rotate the URL daily to prevent direct linking.

Just go to the series page to get the proper URL for the day:
https://po2scans.com/mangas/versus/

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

neo-cruelty world is dark eldar?

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Hey do you want that motherboard?

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

neo-cruelty world is dark eldar?

Or just humanity hit the singularity but it turns out that even after obtaining unlimited energy, post-scarcity production, the ability evolve on demand, and become superhumanly smart, people are still racists and 4channers and whatnot.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
Super Reddit Atheists may end up being the natural enemy of "God", sure. Although Curse World could do it too, maybe.

I hope (and expect) to see the series explore various combinations and not just getting it right the first time. The Wild Growth world could plausibly be matched by either World Tree or Disaster World. Parasites could check the Aliens, Giants, or conceivably anything biological. If they're all here in this crowded world then some of these conflicts should already be playing out, which also makes the bickering about how they're 'impossible to manipulate' kind of moot.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Robots seem like a natural enemy of the parasites

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I want to know which Natural Enemy will get owned by the "Evil Video Games" world.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Lt. Lizard posted:

I want to know which Natural Enemy will get owned by the "Evil Video Games" world.

Mad Max world probably

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Would be cool if some of the natural enemies voltron, like curse hooking up with parasite and world tree to form lavos from chrono trigger.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

YggdrasilTM posted:

Mad Max world probably

I personally am voting for Robot world getting owned by Vidya world which the demons then blow up because they are rude. Mad Max world somehow is able to attack and Dethrone God after God gets rid of the curse which takes out the calamities which ends the world tree that knocks out the overgrowth world which is what takes down the parasites who are what bring down the giants, the Giants handle Neo-humanity by being themselves beyond humanity, neo-humans take down the aliens. This basically leaves the Demons whom all of the various surviving worlds beat the crap out of.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Lt. Lizard posted:

AI maybe? Depends on how the vidya is set up, could end up having two seperate AIs kind of trapping each other in a loop

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Lt. Lizard posted:

God is a Gamer

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Lt. Lizard posted:

Neo Humanity and Mad Max world definitely

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

im glad the real monster is man somewhere

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

RareAcumen posted:

Neo Humanity and Mad Max world definitely

True, the more advanced a society is, the more they're vulnerable to basic video games.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I would settle for KING looking at me just once
I would like to challenge KING to Smash Bros, lose every time, and just enjoy the camaraderie.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Waiting for a potential King team up attack where Child Emperor gives him a controller that works on Genos/Drive Knight/ a Metal Knight drone and they become unstoppable.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bofoi controlling everything with the power of his mind at the speed of thought.... still not able to keep up with King's inputs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Bofoi controlling everything with the power of his mind at the speed of thought.... still not able to keep up with King's inputs.

See the difference between Genos normally and King controlling Genos is that on his own, Genos moves fast enough to leave an afterimage behind.

King on the other hand is such a gamer that he can have Genos turn off the lights and be out of the building before the room gets dark.

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Mar 2, 2023