Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

vyelkin posted:

Azathoth

good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

queue it up veylkin you coward

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

liking the new development where cum warrior guys post what they beat off to own the chuds

lol

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

vyelkin posted:

Azathoth

waiting for the sexpig PMs to leak before you pull the trigger, smart

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

mods discussing who to permaban in secret like they are the motherfucking illuminati in deus ex lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

god is it supposed to be “vile kin”

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

that guy rules. i have no idea what he's talking about half the time

check out his post history in this thread lol

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3807831&userid=62160

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

mods discussing who to permaban in secret like they are the motherfucking illuminati in deus ex lol

it’s you

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
It's vealkin

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

you get the ending where you destroy the mods and tank the infrastructure of the forums you get the ending where you join the mods or you can get the ending where you merge (have sex with) jeffrey and own the forums entirely

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
16bb 100% has a perma thread lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

oof

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you get the ending where you destroy the mods and tank the infrastructure of the forums you get the ending where you join the mods or you can get the ending where you merge (have sex with) jeffrey and own the forums entirely

the merge ending actually has two branches depending on your rep with jeff. ive never tanked my rep enough to see but apparently at low rep he just fuckin kills you

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you forgot the fourth ending where you try and shoot the starchild and get annihilated but your hard work and effort make it so the mods lose in a future cycle

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

16bb 100% has a perma thread lol

the mods are going to try to permaban me but it'll be like the time the blizz lols ik tried to ban + 30 me only to accidentally banned and probed himself instead

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

:kstare:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the mods are going to try to permaban me but instead it'll be like the time the blizz lols ik tried to ban + 30 me and accidentally banned and probed himself instead

lmao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the mods are going to try to permaban me but it'll be like the time the blizz lols ik tried to ban + 30 me only to accidentally banned and probed himself instead

lol...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

azathot approved it then had to go in and ask the thread why the ik randomly decided to ban himself lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

azathot approved it then had to go in and ask the thread why the ik randomly decided to ban himself lol

lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lmao

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
16bb used Reflect. It's super effective!

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Here on your 4 billionth probe, one must take a look around at the absurdity surrounding our situation. You, a threadbanned dumdum posting in a thread you just can’t stay away from. Me, the guy who probes you knowing you’ll be back. We, or people like us, will be back here or in a situation like this many years from now. Why are we here, grappling with the impermanence of this paradigm? What do you gain by posting in the blizzlols thread? What do I gain by giving you a sixer? Where’s the finish line? Clearly no lesson is being learned, no real modification of behavior. Just a carousel, looping back endlessly.

Just lurk my dude, don’t post in the thread.

But still, knowing we’ll be back here, one must imagine us happy. I’ll probably probe you tomorrow too since it’s really late. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Here on your 4 billionth probe, one must take a look around at the absurdity surrounding our situation. You, a threadbanned dumdum posting in a thread you just can’t stay away from. Me, the guy who probes you knowing you’ll be back. We, or people like us, will be back here or in a situation like this many years from now. Why are we here, grappling with the impermanence of this paradigm? What do you gain by posting in the blizzlols thread? What do I gain by giving you a sixer? Where’s the finish line? Clearly no lesson is being learned, no real modification of behavior. Just a carousel, looping back endlessly.

Just lurk my dude, don’t post in the thread.

But still, knowing we’ll be back here, one must imagine us happy. I’ll probably probe you tomorrow too since it’s really late. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

one must imagine Sisyphus happy

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

answer the question

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
OK, I don't know why I've put up with a forum full of emotional children who don't know how to talk to people with even the tiniest amount of decency for so long but I'm done. Oh and the mods and administrators who would rather punish people for sticking up for themselves than the people who treat others poorly: go gently caress yourselves. Your utter lack of character is obvious and I hope it gnaws away at you for the rest of your life

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

500 good dogs posted:

OK, I don't know why I've put up with a forum full of emotional children who don't know how to talk to people with even the tiniest amount of decency for so long but I'm done. Oh and the mods and administrators who would rather punish people for sticking up for themselves than the people who treat others poorly: go gently caress yourselves. Your utter lack of character is obvious and I hope it gnaws away at you for the rest of your life

i miss these epic 00s style of meltdown

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Mr Hootington posted:

The mods should reveal which of us has a permaban thread currently

None of you but nobody knows what’s in the admin forum. My guess is a bunch of “we should demod ______” threads.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

re admin smythe

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

i miss these epic 00s style of meltdown

lol i didnt even realize that was the car guy who suddenly got super aggro

quote:

There should never be brake fluid in the booster, so where is that fluid coming from?

Autobanned Guy posted:

Up your rear end, which is where you can cram the attitude. I asked a simple question, there's no need to be a dick

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

500 good dogs posted:

lol i didnt even realize that was the car guy who suddenly got super aggro

lmao

cars ftw

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

vyelkin posted:

Azathoth

Bob Ross Nuke Test posted:

While this new subforum has been a circus of comedy since it opened, I'd like to take a moment and thank the rest of the team for removing Azathoth from any form of authority in this website. Having an account as an admin which was openly engaged in genocide denial and the vigorous defense of CSPAM's toxic hyper-radicalizing culture was an extreme low point, and hopefully indicates a broader policy shift towards actively quarantining this increasingly unwelcome clique of noxious posters moving forwards.

:tipshat:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

lmfao

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

hahahaha nice. Kick rear end day for posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

the gbs feedback thread is really good, 4 guys still convinced that cspam is funded by putin