Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

repiv posted:

it's supposed to remove the hex PFP automatically if the associated NFT changes hands, twitter might not have checked it since all his apes became gone

It was foolish of me to assume something related to NFTs worked as intended.

\/\/\/ How lucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

https://opensea.io/assets/ethereum/0x8aa3482320e1947f4b11265a04c2a00d2772313c/1529

that particular jpeg doesn't appear to have moved since it was minted 11 months ago so i guess that one didn't get stolen :iiam:

Gubbinal Girl
Apr 11, 2022

repiv posted:

https://opensea.io/assets/ethereum/0x8aa3482320e1947f4b11265a04c2a00d2772313c/1529

that particular jpeg doesn't appear to have moved since it was minted 11 months ago so i guess that one didn't get stolen :iiam:

Thats part of some lovely nft line that has this pitch:

quote:

BAZ TOUR is a 7,200 generative NFT project that features the artwork of @kyokill_ and is focused on putting art at the intersection of web3 and golf. This NFT project is intended to allow people both an identity and utility on the course. Joining the BAZ TOUR allows each member to have a front row seat and see the opportunity that web3 has for IRL on-course use-cases. Use-cases range from a community involved golf brand as well as opportunity to generate utility that can eventually be used on-course. Tee off with the BAZ TOUR and learn more about the community that powers the Front 9.

The gently caress does the bolded part even mean? They literally cannot think of a single example beyond some poo poo about "brands"

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

they really have run out of ideas, if you look at what's popping on NFT twitter it's still just an endless slew of randomized animal dress-up

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

carrionman
Oct 30, 2010

Well I'm convinced

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

it's like more hosed up tennessee

drk
Jan 16, 2005
A crypto bro attempts to pay for things in crypto

quote:

When it came time to pay the bill, I asked to pay in BTC. I scanned the QR code, and clicked "send". To my surprise, the transaction did not go through; it appeared to have been sent, but the restaurant was not receiving it. I tried again, still no luck.

quote:

I suggested to pay in ETH (using cryptocurrency exchange accounts as wallets is a standard way to do in-person payments in Latin America). Unfortunately, my first transaction of 0.003 ETH did not get accepted, probably because it was under the exchange's 0.01 ETH deposit minimum. I sent another 0.007 ETH. Soon, both got confirmed. (I did not mind the 3x overpayment and treated it as a tip)

quote:

I attempted to pay for tea at a different location. The first transaction failed, because the default transaction from my mobile wallet sent with only 21000 gas, and the receiving account was a contract that required extra gas to process the transfer. Attempts to send a second transaction failed

The bro is... creator of Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin

Of course, the conclusion from all of these things is that they should work on UI/UX issues, not that crypto is an inherently terrible way to purchase things. More in his post here

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Looks like the graph of my last Rimworld game. You can spot the moment when canibals ate half my dudes.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

all my dudes gone

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Ok time to go trader mode.

Why the gently caress are you using global20 crypto and not total2/total3 and why did you do some drunk combination of thunder and lightning/crypto ichi + normal ichi or 4h + 1d cloud and why on daily? What the gently caress is your expectations of a weak cross that hasn't even gone e2e?

Have you never looked at weekly/any other indicators or you just like denial? Have you looked at dxy, cpi, gdp, employment, oil, gold, or anything that actually exists, you fuckin abomination of a trade theory? Please go back to huffing paint, or reminding us why we shouldn't feel sad to your mom for you being born, son. Tell her I said hello.

edit: someone photoshop some butts on that thing please

notwithoutmyanus fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Mar 1, 2023

drk
Jan 16, 2005
yikes, trap sprung

that TA poo poo is all complete nonsense and people who think they can see patterns in crypto prices are on too many drugs, or possibly not enough

ghost teletypewriter's problem isnt that he used the wrong kind of ichi in his bitcoin analysis

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

Curious about the well manicured volume over the better part of last year, and also that whatever that plan was seems to have gone to pot.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Bitcoin: dookey dash, monke gone

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

drk posted:

yikes, trap sprung

that TA poo poo is all complete nonsense and people who think they can see patterns in crypto prices are on too many drugs, or possibly not enough

ghost teletypewriter's problem isnt that he used the wrong kind of ichi in his bitcoin analysis

nah I'm just playing. I don't care to be honest. It's just a nonsense chart. Relying on ichimoku isn't anything.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Gubbinal Girl posted:

The gently caress does the bolded part even mean? They literally cannot think of a single example beyond some poo poo about "brands"

generate utility == "pay me to do my work for me"

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

YEEEEEEEEEEES

:allears::allears::allears::allears::allears::allears::allears::allears::allears:

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

i always love how much of these charts are in the future, and strangely that's always where they shoot straight up to the moon

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
please stop encouraging ghost titty to post ffs

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

whys the predictive line look like somebody hand drew it with a mouse

ghosttitty must be rich beyond our wildest dreams, such arcane knowledge

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

putin is a oval office posted:

please stop encouraging ghost titty to post ffs

no, its funny watching ghost titty posting, they always come out with incomprehensible graphs and predictions like charlie from always sunny coked up and screaming about pepe silvia

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Getting vaguely creepypasta vibes from that. Kinda love it.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
the one where OP buys a haunted copy of wall street kid at a mysterious yard sale? yeah that one's a classic

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

orange juche posted:

no, its funny watching ghost titty posting, they always come out with incomprehensible graphs and predictions like charlie from always sunny coked up and screaming about pepe silvia

This is what I was implying with my trader mode thing. It wasn't meant to be serious, just "even within the confines* of trading how do you decide things in such a hare brained fashion?"

That aside, parts of ftx continue to crumble. https://watcher.guru/news/former-ftx-director-nishad-singh-pleads-guilty-to-us-criminal-charges

article posted:

Singh, along with Ellison and Wang, have pleaded guilty to their role in the FTX fraud. Conversely, Bankman-Fried himself has pleaded not guilty to the now 12 criminal charges facing him currently.

notwithoutmyanus fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Mar 1, 2023

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Foo Diddley posted:

the one where OP buys a haunted copy of wall street kid at a mysterious yard sale? yeah that one's a classic

I feel like Wall Street Kid may be almost as good a goon shibboleth as stairs in your house.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Awww, I missed the ghost titty graph

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

What is this even supposed to mean for people that don't lose money to stupid bullshit for a living?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
it's a prediction that bitcoin will go up overlaid on several gerrymandered congressional districts

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Kids, this is what happens when you butt-plug amphetamines

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Seven Force posted:

What is this even supposed to mean for people that don't lose money to stupid bullshit for a living?

Well.... sometimes these clouds are red. And sometimes, they are green! Sometimes, they are red and green!

Seriously, that's it.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

It's literally this:

Ignore the red and green clouds, look at the price on it. It's all slow decline and then you get to the future, and there's a loving hand drawn line showing it going to the moon.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Gubbinal Girl posted:

Thats part of some lovely nft line that has this pitch:

I read that as amiibos for golf. Perhaps the idea is to have an advantageous tee-off, or maybe a caddy with a special t-shirt?

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Cyrano4747 posted:

It's literally this:

Ignore the red and green clouds, look at the price on it. It's all slow decline and then you get to the future, and there's a loving hand drawn line showing it going to the moon.

This is exactly what it reminded me of

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Seven Force posted:

It means nothing, all of his charts prove hilariously wrong after about a month.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Flowers for QAnon posted:

It means nothing, all of his charts prove hilariously wrong after about a month.

Can't be wrong if you're incoherent.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Aramis posted:

I read that as amiibos for golf. Perhaps the idea is to have an advantageous tee-off, or maybe a caddy with a special t-shirt?
Rfids in your balls so the ball washer only turns on if you have credit.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

zedprime posted:

Rfids in your balls so the ball washer only turns on if you have credit.

The caddy washes your balls because he's an NPC. The caddy is specifically Andrew Tate and he will wash your balls and taint.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Always a good time for this rerun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mlNVApfVrY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
isnt that game's rewards period done?

also lol at the supa matrix moneys of the future needing like 5+ different wallets / different services and logins whatever to use.

like christ I barely want to min max my two different credit cards.