Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Cuttlefush posted:

yeah same. covid thread is usually right. although i hope it isnt.

lol same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Lpzie posted:

i and pepe and other great posters are using it in the intended manner. gently suggesting things, being respectful, polite, and waiting for a response. if more ppl had patience and respect good things wwould happen....

I’ve got some good feedback for SAD but I haven’t posted it there yet because what’s the rush?

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Can you put some lore in the OP? What am I supposed to be mad about?

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Woke Mind Virus posted:

why do you need a reason to be mad? I'm getting livid reading this

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

needing a reason to be mad is BULLSHIT

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

speng31b posted:

did he really get that mad because of a sixer or was it the making fun of the covid thread that did it. i feel like a lot of us poke jabs at the covid thread sometimes, does he hate us all that much?

I cannot understate this: SPR is a meanie. I would be right there with mawh if the circumstances were one step more reasonable than how she got de-PYFIK'd.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

I cannot understate this: SPR is a meanie. I would be right there with mawh if the circumstances were one step more reasonable than how she got de-PYFIK'd.

is this really about probes in pyf

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Turtle Watch posted:

Yeah, I admit my criticism of their thread was ill-advised and I didn’t think it would would excite so much strangeness from them, especially since I said I didn’t think their thread needed to be closed forever. But that’s on me for being pretty ignorant about how seriously they took having that thread. I do think they have some reasonable people and it is nice to see them talk to cspam and hopefully dialogue and healing can begin.

lol you're good. their reaction to your orc romance novel covers was amazing. they aren't really gross so the "hey its like the deviant art thread" thing doesn't work. i laughed for a bit at that.

but yeah they can't be reasoned with otherwise. at least not in a group like that where they're pissed. and otherwise. i get the urge to correct or try to educate them but it just makes them louder. some of them are pretty chill outside of that context though. i blame the west

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Yes ofc

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I’ve got some good feedback for SAD but I haven’t posted it there yet because what’s the rush?

yeah that's smart. don't overload the admins with tasks or it'll all seem insurmountable to those with that problem where they have trouble breaking big tasks into smaller ones...

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
throw rocks and poo poo and beecocked threads at the admins until they say stuff

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
goons have such a warped view of what being mean is

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
"your posting is bad"

https://i.imgur.com/SIWf4BL.mp4

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Woke Mind Virus posted:

the forums

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Wheeee posted:

the eternal cycle of problems on these forums aren't about needing to nail down procedure they're about trust

it's very hard to find a technical solution to a human problem, therefore we have decided to make ChatGPT an administrator

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

This is the basis of any and every forums jihad

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

I also doubted SAD but the sheer psychosis being revealed there is outstanding, especially anytime someone asks for literally any example of C-Spam's alleged bad behavior and it doesn't exist or leads to orc romance novel covers. Some of the best meltdowns in years. It's like they are F5ing with their posting manifestos ready in Notepad waiting for the thread to open.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

drat is the "reopen the gbs ukraine thread" ctually worth reading

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

no just wait for the good posts to end up here

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

lobster shirt posted:

nope

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Skip to page 17 of the Free Larry thread. I haven't stopped laughing.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

ok thanks i will continue not reading it

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
It's the GBS feedback thread that has the Russian troll ops narrative right? gently caress, that's two foreign feedback threads in the same week.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

ok thanks i will continue not reading it

Ok fine

Plebian Parasite posted:

He keeps saying getting perma'd was the best thing that happened to him and then seconds later he'll ask what's going on in the forums, jeffrey i stg you gotta fix this

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

16 Bit Butthead was accused of being a paid Russian operative more or less lmao

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

free him

speng31b
May 8, 2010

most posters in that sad thread actually ended up acknowledging that the biggest c-spam psychos got perma'd and they aren't offended by anything other than standard political disagreement stuff anymore. the thread is aids but there did seem to be a few minor revelations

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Homeless Friend posted:

telling a covid poster to take deep breaths is basically a death threat

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

The constant discussion of weak rear end 'concerns', 'thought there was creepy posting' etc is a tedious smokescreen.

It's quite clear the thread was closed because a minority of out of forum posters, who enjoy clout with the admins, are uncomfortable having a popular thread criticising an anti NATO power sit front and centre of the site.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

oh no im definitelyr eading the larry thread

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

speng31b posted:

most posters in that sad thread actually ended up acknowledging that the biggest c-spam psychos got perma'd and they aren't offended by anything other than standard political disagreement stuff anymore. the thread is aids but there did seem to be a few minor revelations

it's legit funny to see everyone dance around and try not to say "you should ban them because they don't support the democrats"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

genunine lol at me having admin clout

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Mwar is always chill in the covid thread, I like them.

did they ask you for permission to have their wedding in there

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
you have the ear of the patriarchs!!!

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

The constant discussion of weak rear end 'concerns', 'thought there was creepy posting' etc is a tedious smokescreen.

It's quite clear the thread was closed because a minority of out of forum posters, who enjoy clout with the admins, are uncomfortable having a popular thread criticising an anti NATO power sit front and centre of the site.

lol again

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

genunine lol at me having admin clout

every time I saw your name in the reports forum I thought of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql4JgBBgHA4

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

two equally hilarious sentences

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Cuttlefush posted:

i like mawr :[

He will be in poster heaven soon.

I've made the most ignored users list. >:|

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010