Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
No need to have a sagas thread when there is a sagas forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
is anyone able to talk mawr out of there? they wont be hungry again for a little while but they might just attack out of annoyance at this rate.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Cuttlefush posted:

is anyone able to talk mawr out of there? they wont be hungry again for a little while but they might just attack out of annoyance at this rate.

this is a human being you are speaking about this way!!!!!

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

Oh this was an amazing post out of context. But now that I'm catching up on Saga, after seeing him against the world, oh it is very funny. Wonderful night of posts everybody.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Cuttlefush posted:

Kirby said he tried.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lol at elephant ambush’s meltdown completely hiding pentnyes

just saw their new avatar. drat, it's been on the rap sheet the whole time. enemies of sagas were slacking

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cuttlefush posted:

It was in the SPR IK thread, dudes been bubbling all day in all the SAD spots.

But I think happy ending for him if he just doesn't post in that thread again for like 3 days. [IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE]

Lemmie dig up the sweet post

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

quote:

To give an example of my own, my behavior was influenced by the COVID thread and I owe my relationship of nearly 3 years to the mask recommendations in that thread; we'll probably get married

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Oh is this the thread you’re talking about in this thread?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
There's so many threads who knows

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

KirbyKhan posted:

It was in the SPR IK thread, dudes been bubbling all day in all the SAD spots.

But I think happy ending for him if he just doesn't post in that thread again for like 3 days. [IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE]

Lemmie dig up the sweet post

it's genuinely sweet. but you should never post pictures of sweet things you do or yourself or anything you love or like on something awful. unless you like the attention

like hell, i have cute cats. i'm never going to post them though. you just never know what goons can come up with to own you.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
im going to bed in 5 minutes and will be closing cspam until i wake up

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Never reopen it

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Korean Boomhauer posted:

o7

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

cspam closes at midnight because I drank my sleepytime tea and tucked in my teddybear Mr. Snuggles

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Cuttlefush posted:

it's genuinely sweet. but you should never post pictures of sweet things you do or yourself or anything you love or like on something awful. unless you like the attention

like hell, i have cute cats. i'm never going to post them though. you just never know what goons can come up with to own you.

That’s so sad.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
these forums havent earned my cat yet

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:
lol looks like they're bringing back the gibbis ukraine thing

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Trixie Hardcore posted:

That’s so sad.

for you

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Horizon Burning posted:

lol looks like they're bringing back the gibbis ukraine thing

good

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

post your cat cuttlefish

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

KirbyKhan posted:

There's so many threads who knows

there really are

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Mr Hootington posted:

It seems my musk thread posting was too powerful.

lol they get so mad at you

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

KirbyKhan posted:

Oh this was an amazing post out of context. But now that I'm catching up on Saga, after seeing him against the world, oh it is very funny. Wonderful night of posts everybody.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

This website owns, the dollar to laughs ratio is definitely a value

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

post your cat cuttlefish

maybe some day. if it's needed

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

I also doubted SAD but the sheer psychosis being revealed there is outstanding, especially anytime someone asks for literally any example of C-Spam's alleged bad behavior and it doesn't exist or leads to orc romance novel covers. Some of the best meltdowns in years. It's like they are F5ing with their posting manifestos ready in Notepad waiting for the thread to open.

lmfao. that's a good way to describe it

i'm only reading the hits that get reposted itt but they sure are bangers

Xaris has issued a correction as of 06:42 on Mar 1, 2023

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Cuttlefush posted:

i posted my dog in the glenn thread, it was fine

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Cuttlefush posted:

u gotta open urself up to that.... my thoughts anyway...

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Xaris posted:

i posted my dog in the glenn thread, it was fine

we are not the same

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Lpzie posted:

u gotta open urself up to that.... my thoughts anyway...

i was gonna go find one of the trump thread cats and post it as my own catting but it was impossible to find any pictures. even went through plinkeys pages and all i found was loving horrifying food pictues. like what the gently caress did that guy eat seriously. looked like raw sausage on plain noodles.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Cuttlefush posted:

i was gonna go find one of the trump thread cats and post it as my own catting but it was impossible to find any pictures. even went through plinkeys pages and all i found was loving horrifying food pictues. like what the gently caress did that guy eat seriously. looked like raw sausage on plain noodles.

lmfao... yea..... ya....... we know... search "jimbee", a lesser known cat in the trump thread mythos...

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Cuttlefush posted:

i always order the plinky special when i dine out at Applebees: asking the waiter to eat a chicago dog and bowl of plain spaghetti then vomit it into a plate so i can post it on the internet

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

a pizza with 20,000 slices of pepperoni

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Cuttlefush posted:

theres like a billion cats in the trump thread but jimbee is the star

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
i saw jimbee and wanted to steal cat valor but couldn't do it. he's a nice cat.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
seriously though did plinkey actually eat that stuff. waht the gently caress?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Cuttlefush posted:

yea lol

you also have to realize the average midwestern american's diet consists of being "meat and potatos guy" eating overly buttered mashed potatoes and a well-done 16oz steak with ketchup on it everynight

so he was pretty inline with his roots

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Cuttlefush posted:

i saw jimbee and wanted to steal cat valor but couldn't do it. he's a nice cat.

jimbee is a pretty lady who just got spayed yesterday lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Cuttlefush posted:

lmao