Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

ive learned so much about american food culture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Horizon Burning posted:

lol looks like they're bringing back the gibbis ukraine thing

hell yea a sad success story

sucks to be the other two major threads that'll never get a response

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
if youve seen a photo of plinkey it is not at all surprising that he ate that crap lol

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
RIP Jimbee

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

:hmmyes:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Xaris posted:

yea lol

you also have to realize the average midwestern american's diet consists of being "meat and potatos guy" eating overly buttered mashed potatoes and a well-done 16oz steak with ketchup on it everynight

so he was pretty inline with his roots

man i have family in the midwest. i know the horrors but that is something else entirely. he was ordering from how to basic or something.

that's not normal food!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

seriously though did plinkey actually eat that stuff. waht the gently caress?

trump threads exact reaction

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
well i dont feel bad for him at all anymore

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Korean Boomhauer posted:

im going to bed in 5 minutes and will be closing cspam until i wake up

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

lobster shirt posted:

gently caress you. You're getting a taste of your own medicine and you deserve it

You people literally cannot take the same poo poo you dish out just like every schoolyard bully ever

Also, you and the sagas thread made fun of Fluff for making the exact same argument about how that custom title money could have been donated to charity

You and everyone else in that toilet thread don't actually care about anyone or have any values of any kind other than scouring these forums to punch down on people who don't deserve it. None of you actually want transparent and consistent rules. You just never want to be punished for anything ever and that's the only transparent and consistent thing about all of you

You've all had way more undue influence over how this place is run and you always get your way by screaming the loudest and posting the most so that eventually the admins cave and give you what you want just so you'll shut up for a while. Just nonstop harassment of unpaid volunteers despite all of you loving to post stuff like "we all have hobbies outside the forums". Bullshit lies. You're on this site from dusk til dawn posting constantly

And it's really hilarious that the people who feel the desperate need to remind everyone that they're the "normal" ones around here and call everyone else a psycho are having the most psycho meltdowns lately

lmao

There is no such thing as normal. Any therapist or psychologist can tell you that. And if the majority of the people on this rotten planet are really of the same mindset as the people in the sagas thread then I am more than happy to go through the rest of my life being abnormal because I will never behave the same way as they do and I will never find their toxic morning radio shock jock humor funny

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Bernie Sanders ftw

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Who pronounces it toy-lit and who pronounces it toy-let?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
twah-let

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

ter-let

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Who pronounces it toy-lit and who pronounces it toy-let?

those are the same

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
warshington

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

cock-a-roach

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
beg bag beg bag beg bag

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

urn urn an urn urn

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

those are the same

ehh. depends on how much i've been drinking (from the toilet)

living in the south for a bit subtly altered my accent in ways i am not proud of

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
some twang never hurt no one

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
That $10 instead out in the real world to an aid group would've been more praxis then you'd ever achieve in your entire posting career.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

tristeham posted:

That $10 instead out in the real world to an aid group would've been more praxis then you'd ever achieve in your entire posting career.

that coulda paid for half of a succulent midwestern plinkeymeal

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
HOW DID HE loving EAT THIS poo poo

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum
I hope I’m not jinxing it but I put myself up for consideration to be GBs Ukraine thread IK and I really think I would be a good dark horse candidate and do a good job. Crossing my fingers.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
gross lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol....

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I can’t stop staring at it I don’t know what to do

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
"home made pho"

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Lpzie posted:

lol....

if this was a gimmick you need to tell me right now. otherwise im going to think he ate this.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

no

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_CUedqLlus

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Cuttlefush posted:

"home made pho"

wait if you're making it at home, why are you using a putrefying 6 month old cardboard takeout container

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Cuttlefush posted:

if this was a gimmick you need to tell me right now. otherwise im going to think he ate this.

he ate all of everything he posted

i respect the commitment to the midwestern lifestyle imo

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Xaris posted:

wait if you're making it at home, why are you using a putrefying 6 month old cardboard takeout container

gently caress if i know man i think plinkey is a sicko. trump thread should be destroyed. this is all the evidence needed. plinkey should also be double permabanned and sealed away behind a bunch of big rear end colossi.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
agreed but free him so he can post more "home made ramen" consisting of regurgitated cat food and a stale pizza slice cut into noodles

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
why would you tolerate that in a thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Cuttlefush posted:

i've never seen that one lmao... but yeah, everything he posted, food-wise, he was eating...