Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i used to wear yoga pants to my call center job every day but management said my thicc juicy rear end was too much of a distraction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
*the snipes quote*

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

smarxist posted:

this is the lowest stakes copping i've ever heard of

this is one step above just waiting for your mother to rub some whiskey on your gums

as a person who has broken 1) dentist's pair of glasses and 1) dental assistant's nose, i will take my valium before appointments thank u next

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
My rear end is juicy but not thicc, like medium summer peach

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

smarxist posted:

i used to wear yoga pants to my call center job every day but management said my thicc juicy rear end was too much of a distraction

s ''thunder thighs'' marxist

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I have a dentist appointment today... but I'm finally switching to one of those fancy places for people with dental phobias that'll give you drugs or laughing gas if you ask for it

hoping I get conked up good

im getting a gold crown today because I keep breaking porcelain ones but i dont get no gas or drugs, just a giant needle in my jaw

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

smarxist posted:

this is the lowest stakes copping i've ever heard of

this is one step above just waiting for your mother to rub some whiskey on your gums

I dunno man. I'm not gonna say it's rational but I have some deeply seated dental phobias. My first dentist was a loving psychopath who physically held me down and put his hand over my mouth and nose because I was screaming about a needle or something and my second one was screwy from chemo and would keep us there for literal hours all the time for seemingly no reason because she just couldn't focus

being poor/in a place with no choices sucked

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

up early for a zoom meeting with somebody in the UK. I hate to see it

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I dunno man. I'm not gonna say it's rational but I have some deeply seated dental phobias. My first dentist was a loving psychopath who physically held me down and put his hand over my mouth and nose because I was screaming about a needle or something and my second one was screwy from chemo and would keep us there for literal hours all the time for seemingly no reason because she just couldn't focus

being poor/in a place with no choices sucked

gently caress that's weird lol

i've never had a bad dental experience, but i can see how it can be a bit traumatic, poo poo is barbarous

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bearjew posted:

up early for a zoom meeting with somebody in the UK. I hate to see it

It's 9:38 AM

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Hot Karl Marx posted:

im getting a gold crown today because I keep breaking porcelain ones but i dont get no gas or drugs, just a giant needle in my jaw

has a Karl Marx username but wears a gold crown :thunk:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/dril/status/35713808747986944

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Filthy Hans posted:

im not paying for it, my union is

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans posted:

gonna guillotine that tooth

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I've never had much problems at the dentist's office, I'm not sure if it's high pain tolerance or depression just making it easier for me to sit there and take it

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

1. that's still early and 2. not in the mountain west

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Our Country is under attack by the Fake News Media, CRIME, and an INVASION at our Southern Border. WE MUST TAKE BACK THE WHITE HOUSE IN 2024, AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

In fact they better "come to Washington" and "fight like hell"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i woke up near the end of dental surgery once with them crunching my last wisdom tooth out of my head and it's mostly a funny memory to me

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

sinnesloeschen posted:

as a person who has broken 1) dentist's pair of glasses and 1) dental assistant's nose, i will take my valium before appointments thank u next

what

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

sinne is like that stray cat that won't let you trim its nails at the vet, except with his teefers

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Bearjew posted:

you have a real Albuquerque attitude

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

smarxist posted:

i woke up near the end of dental surgery once with them crunching my last wisdom tooth out of my head and it's mostly a funny memory to me

I have rescheduled my wisdom teeth removal three times. I'm such a baby. I don't want to deal with the recovery.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!
ask for a bite blocker if your getting dental work done

i once fell asleep during a root canal with that on there

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

extreme lol to see lightfoot get owned

is chicago about to elect an even more cop-loving psycho? probably but you take laughs where you can get them

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

I’m not afraid of anything especially pain and the dentist

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
oh my god this is outstanding
https://twitter.com/McShirehampton/status/1630207799891496960?s=20

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Greg Legg posted:

I have rescheduled my wisdom teeth removal three times. I'm such a baby. I don't want to deal with the recovery.

I still have all 4 wisdom teeth, my mouth would probably be less of a jumble if they had been taken out early

either that or if my folks weren't too cheap to spring for braces

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

There are far too many people who can read and feel like they have a stake in the United States, we need more criminals and slaves instead.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1630006880490717184
locking those knees like a pro

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

pro-click

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

:eek:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bearjew posted:

not my fault you live in the wrong time zone

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Oh she is adorable

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I posted this two days ago and only got 1 quote but that's OK I'll quote it anyway it's very funny.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
the EST jihad will take no prisoners and seek no quarter

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
What is this woke bullshit: Irish American Heritage Month (Mar. 1-31)

gregday
May 23, 2003

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

like svejk and probably others i grew up with welfare dentists (when my guardian could be bothered to provide us with medical care, which wasn't often) the dentist we had was a staunch conservative business owner who hated us and everything about all the poor people she got government welfare money to serve, so things like lidocaine and numbing and comfort werent common, jabbing and ripping and shame were tho

i developed a really, really bad phobia of all dentistry and it took me until my 30s to care at all for my teeth (which is why i dont have top front teeth any more) and even under the light sedation for procedures i am always on alert to the point where i cant stand a motherfucker to have hands anywhere near my mouth unless i am floating away

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

He is def running for office, probably as an independent

petit choux has issued a correction as of 16:00 on Mar 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

UFOTacoMan posted:

I posted this two days ago and only got 1 quote but that's OK I'll quote it anyway it's very funny.

I'm sorry I even sent it to a friend, I should have empty quoted, I'll try to do better