Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Buddykins posted:

what the gently caress am i looking at because im in the red

honestly as a dallas resident you should follow severe weather forecasts more closely, believe me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Space Jam posted:

honestly as a dallas resident you should follow severe weather forecasts more closely, believe me.

any time he wears something on his head or face it looks so weird

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

Space Jam posted:

"how is the weather outside" is probably always near the lowest of buddykins problems tbqh

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

had what i feel was a mediocre interview. expecting a rejection to move forward. rip

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

If Rupert Murdoch honestly believes that the Presidential Election of 2020, despite MASSIVE amounts of proof to the contrary, was not Rigged & Stolen, then he & his group of MAGA Hating Globalist RINOS should get out of the News Business as soon as possible, because they are aiding & abetting the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA with FAKE NEWS. Certain BRAVE & PATRIOTIC FoxNews Hosts, who he scorns and ridicules, got it right. He got it wrong. THEY SHOULD BE ADMIRED & PRAISED, NOT REBUKED & FORSAKEN!!!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/csilverandgold/status/1630978696906407946

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

ram dass in hell posted:

u gotta listen to Wicked Little Town , both the hedwig version and the tommy gnosis version because they both rule

I like both! I think I prefer the Hedwig version.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

triple sulk posted:

had what i feel was a mediocre interview. expecting a rejection to move forward. rip

there are plenty of fish in the sea/jobs in the open biden economy

(that sucks)

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

If Rupert Murdoch honestly believes that the Presidential Election of 2020, despite MASSIVE amounts of proof to the contrary, was not Rigged & Stolen, then he & his group of MAGA Hating Globalist RINOS should get out of the News Business as soon as possible, because they are aiding & abetting the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA with FAKE NEWS. Certain BRAVE & PATRIOTIC FoxNews Hosts, who he scorns and ridicules, got it right. He got it wrong. THEY SHOULD BE ADMIRED & PRAISED, NOT REBUKED & FORSAKEN!!!

I can not wait for a debate moderator to ask this question to the republican primary field on stage: Do you agree with donald trump that the 2020 presidential election was rigged and stolen?

It's also worth pointing out that prez finally spelled "stolen" correctly here.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/100YearsAgoNews/status/1630978394606166016

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Drunkboxer posted:

any time he wears something on his head or face it looks so weird

take off your goggles and turn on your monitor

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

bebop esq posted:

there are plenty of fish in the sea/jobs in the open biden economy

(that sucks)

i have a headache now too to boot

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/victorerikray/status/1630948896871514112

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

"I'm only a nazi because you turned me into one"

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

ScrubLeague posted:

this dolphin is probably gonna kill me tomorrow lmao

oh poo poo is he back and threatening to eat goons again?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

as I said, some of these things are actually getting enough pushback from the non-chuds in red states that they're flopping

https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn/status/1630972740512493568

Oklahoma is of course the state that what, went bankrupt, and has done so much fracking that they were having little earthquakes all over the place for a while there, right? They are in direct competition for having the worst government of any US state.

And 2-300 trans people self reporting in OK is like an incredibly small number of people for such a legislative temper tantrum. I still am having a hard time understanding how this is happening, but then I remember this is another issue where people have such a strong kneejerk reaction that it overwhelms all reason.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

bebop esq posted:

I like both! I think I prefer the Hedwig version.

:hfive: totes , the tommy version has more narrative weight to it in the movie IMO but both versions are so good. hedwig's has the stronger intro IMO because of the phil collins joke

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1630979995911716877

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

I can not wait for a debate moderator to ask this question to the republican primary field on stage: Do you agree with donald trump that the 2020 presidential election was rigged and stolen?

I wonder if they will even bother with the debates. Ron seems smart enough to know that he will never survive trump calling him a meatball on national tv

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

skipping 18 pages and i'm here to say

:2bong:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/egavactip/status/1630979580935667712

The school’s mission statement has always stressed inclusivity in general terms, noting that following Jesus "opens up doors and makes room at the table." But last year it added a paragraph to its website, which read in part, "We are an affirming school. We stand with the LGBTQIA+ community and believe in their holiness. We celebrate the diversity of God's creation in all its varied and beautiful forms."

According to the school, that update prompted donors to stop contributing, many of them citing their interpretation of Christianity as the reason. Now, UCA has announced it will close at the end of the school year due to the loss of financial support.

Kalie Callaway-George, UCA’s executive director and co-founder, said this new language "is kind of what started the backlash from our donor base, which we anticipated. It was just that we anticipated a 50% loss in funding and made adjustments for that. We had an 80% loss in funding and that was too much to overcome."

A lengthy letter from one church, which characterized the LGBQIA+ community as a "diverse collection of behaviors," explained: "Our greatest concern about the Accepting and Affirming stance is that it denies the Biblical definitions of sin and identity and thereby renders the grace of God meaningless."

Messages from individuals were far more blunt. One read, "Do not call yourself a Christian school if you are affirming sin. Jesus died to set us free from sin, not so we can die in it. You abuse kids by telling them sin is good. You are wicked."

Another declared, "By teaching them tolerance & acceptance and even to celebrate the gay lifestyle, you are setting them on a course to embrace the world and anti-God philosophy."

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

:ohdear:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

no such thing as a bad trip if youve done it enough

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

UFOTacoMan posted:

endlich kamen wir der Stollen an

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

What kind of cool boots can I wear then?

big black boots

step in use your steal steel toe as a weapon

Shifty Nipples has issued a correction as of 18:38 on Mar 1, 2023

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

https://twitter.com/egavactip/status/1630979580935667712

The school’s mission statement has always stressed inclusivity in general terms, noting that following Jesus "opens up doors and makes room at the table." But last year it added a paragraph to its website, which read in part, "We are an affirming school. We stand with the LGBTQIA+ community and believe in their holiness. We celebrate the diversity of God's creation in all its varied and beautiful forms."

According to the school, that update prompted donors to stop contributing, many of them citing their interpretation of Christianity as the reason. Now, UCA has announced it will close at the end of the school year due to the loss of financial support.

Kalie Callaway-George, UCA’s executive director and co-founder, said this new language "is kind of what started the backlash from our donor base, which we anticipated. It was just that we anticipated a 50% loss in funding and made adjustments for that. We had an 80% loss in funding and that was too much to overcome."

A lengthy letter from one church, which characterized the LGBQIA+ community as a "diverse collection of behaviors," explained: "Our greatest concern about the Accepting and Affirming stance is that it denies the Biblical definitions of sin and identity and thereby renders the grace of God meaningless."

Messages from individuals were far more blunt. One read, "Do not call yourself a Christian school if you are affirming sin. Jesus died to set us free from sin, not so we can die in it. You abuse kids by telling them sin is good. You are wicked."

Another declared, "By teaching them tolerance & acceptance and even to celebrate the gay lifestyle, you are setting them on a course to embrace the world and anti-God philosophy."

ah yeah i forgot jesus eradicated sin entirely and those who understand never sin in their lives

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1630981397383872513

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
thinking becoming a person who wears a hat

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

don’t make me tap the Bors

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

smarxist posted:

post/av combo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

whoahoa the free thinker on rails to the right

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I kind of hope hell exists so i can throw fireballs while burning in the lake of fire at these extremist fucks that have no idea what the bible is about

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
How about this: you can't get Medicare reimbursement money UNLESS you offer gender affirming care / women's health care. gently caress you, country!

Apr 7, 2003

External Organs posted:

How about this: you can't get Medicare reimbursement money UNLESS you offer gender affirming care / women's health care. gently caress you, country!

The Supreme Court would crush that under 1st amendment grounds so fast your head would spin

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/hamcarless/status/1630773631281184769
https://twitter.com/hamcarless/status/1630776998535610368

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The Supreme Court would crush that under 1st amendment grounds so fast your head would spin

Maybe they should strike down EMTALA too, then!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

VideoKid posted:

I wonder if they will even bother with the debates. Ron seems smart enough to know that he will never survive trump calling him a meatball on national tv

Yeah I've been thinking about that too. Prez blew off a debate or two in the general iirc.
but I can't see see the republican primary field being satisfied without debates. The little guys/gals will all want their shot at being on TV.

Apr 7, 2003

External Organs posted:

Maybe they should strike down EMTALA too, then!

that'll be gone before the decade is out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

smarxist posted:

what kind? sombrero? top hat?