Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

bebop esq posted:

there are plenty of fish in the sea/jobs in the open biden economy

(that sucks)

Not really, I'm having trouble finding anything that wants to pay me enough money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/BadFoxGraphics/status/1630983075617177639

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
three months ago i had zero pairs of dr martens boots and today i have 3 pairs of boots and 2 pairs of shoes

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1630955913099063297

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

three months ago i had zero pairs of dr martens boots and today i have 3 pairs of boots and 2 pairs of shoes

This is a marxism

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
looks like someone was getting ratatouilled

https://twitter.com/World0fEcho/status/1630926048383864836

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

a friend of mine told me that he threw out more than half of his kids' halloween candy because he was scared of fenty in it lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ScrubLeague posted:

a friend of mine told me that he threw out more than half of his kids' halloween candy because he was scared of fenty in it lol

hearing the things "normal" people say and think is sometimes very frightening .

I've always been the kind of person to hold my tongue and not speak on things that I wasn't sure about, it must be kind of neat to just say all the dumb poo poo in your head to everyone all the time.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

UFOTacoMan posted:

I can not wait for a debate moderator to ask this question to the republican primary field on stage: Do you agree with donald trump that the 2020 presidential election was rigged and stolen?

It's also worth pointing out that prez finally spelled "stolen" correctly here.

it's gonna happen

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

UFOTacoMan posted:

hearing the things "normal" people say and think is sometimes very frightening .

I've always been the kind of person to hold my tongue and not speak on things that I wasn't sure about, it must be kind of neat to just say all the dumb poo poo in your head to everyone all the time.

he said "that stuff is really dangerous they're putting it in kids candy now" and i said no one is putting their expensive drugs in candy to give to your kids for free, and he mentioned finding it at the border like yeah bud that was smuggling not the mars corporation looking for a new ingredient

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

ikr

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Shifty Nipples posted:

big black boots

step in use your steal toe as a weapon

i'll steal your toe

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

smarxist posted:

thinking becoming a person who wears a hat

you are already a cat who wears a hat

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
no doctors here are taking new patients before September

i'd like to get a physical but i'll probably end up just going to a lab on my own for bloodwork and reading the results myself

america has always been great

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

bebop esq posted:

i'll steal your toe

lol whoops I didn't notice I did that at all

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Iron Crowned posted:

Not really, I'm having trouble finding anything that wants to pay me enough money.

see? no one wants to work anymore!

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

ScrubLeague posted:

he said "that stuff is really dangerous they're putting it in kids candy now" and i said no one is putting their expensive drugs in candy to give to your kids for free, and he mentioned finding it at the border like yeah bud that was smuggling not the mars corporation looking for a new ingredient

like you wouldn't see a picture of some guys hiding under bales of hay or something trying to get across the border and think "all hay has people in it"

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ScrubLeague posted:

lol that kid got owned

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

ScrubLeague posted:

lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

just do what i do and get paid big bucks to just be charming

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Buddykins posted:

lol that kid got owned

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

(please dont do what i do it will break you)

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ScrubLeague posted:

that weird story where the guy was busted by TSA but he ran away.

https://www.npr.org/2022/10/20/1130...atement%20said.

look how they disguised those drugs as whoppers

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

it’s not a ratatouille if ur not cooking

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
doing some online training on something called cognibox and it's a huge piece of poo poo

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
https://twitter.com/BrainLoading/status/1255921872073560071?s=20

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

no doctors here are taking new patients before September

i'd like to get a physical but i'll probably end up just going to a lab on my own for bloodwork and reading the results myself

america has always been great

lol one of the arguments against universal healthcare is long wait times to see the doctor
my friend needs an MRI and they told her they are booked till June.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

dads friend steve posted:

it’s not a ratatouille if ur not cooking

I wish you got ratatouilled into making a good post

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
sherbs could u go ahead and not get this thread and yourself disappeared to a cia blacksite thx

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

I fear you’re still not understanding

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

bebop esq posted:

see? no one wants to work anymore!

:lol:

I'll work, but not for $18/hr.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

UFOTacoMan posted:

get his rear end

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

UFOTacoMan posted:

:drat:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

VideoKid posted:

lol one of the arguments against universal healthcare is long wait times to see the doctor
my friend needs an MRI and they told her they are booked till June.

i don't know what you mean, there are hundreds of healthcare providers in my area and only 80% of them are unavailable to me because the healthcare cartel they have aligned themselves with is not the same one my employer decided i get to use

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

ram dass in hell posted:

sherbs could u go ahead and not get this thread and yourself disappeared to a cia blacksite thx

joe biden won't do that, he's a pussy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
what's with these homies dissing Cornpop
Why do they goooooootttaa frooont

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

dads friend steve posted:

I fear you’re still not understanding

if someone can be ratatouilled to prepare meals I don't see why they couldn't be ratatouilled similarly at a desk job such as being a programmer or engineer. The movements would be less complicated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys