Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Bethamphetamine posted:

Forgot Be White and don"t stick finger up dad's butthole without consent

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1631020704773689346

thought that said "no kids before forty" which would track for old dudes like him marrying much younger women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Nothing good on the CPAC schedule today or ever. But tomorrow the fireworks start!

Lol

quote:

The Chairman Will Serve You Now

Matt Schlapp, CPAC Chairman
Jim Jordan, Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee (OH-4)

Potomac Ballroom
10:15am-10:35am

quote:

Sacking the Woke Playbook

Matt Whitaker, Former Acting Attorney General and CPAC Board Member
Tommy Tuberville, U.S. Senator (AL)

Potomac Ballroom
12:50pm-1:10pm

quote:

Big Tech- Break ‘em Up, Bust ‘em Up, Put ‘em in Jail

Dan Schneider, Vice President for Free Speech America at Media Research Center
Mike Braun, U.S. Senator (IN)
Devin Nunes, CEO Truth Social
Ashley Moody, Florida Attorney General

Potomac Ballroom
2:25pm-2:55pm

Plus speeches from JD Vance, Ted Cruz, Pompeo, and the closer by Candace Owens.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

bebop esq posted:

thought that said "no kids before forty" which would track for old dudes like him marrying much younger women

your sig is why that song has been in my head for days I just realized

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Nothing good on the CPAC schedule today or ever. But tomorrow the fireworks start!

Lol

Plus speeches from JD Vance, Ted Cruz, Pompeo, and the closer by Candace Owens.

but no Donald

hmmm

sad, low every, it’s giving “please clap”

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

jehovas witnesses: :amen:

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/skimaskmommy/status/1631005091158261778

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

love da substances baby

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ok

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ArmZ posted:

love da substances baby

go meths luv da meths baybee

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/woodmuffin/status/1631027747664412674

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Red Baron posted:

but no Donald

hmmm

sad, low every, it’s giving “please clap”

Tuppo's closing the whole thing on Saturday. They had to put him last because everyone is going to be too tired out from cheering when he's done.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
really curious as to what kind of public bathrooms these conservatives are frequenting when ive been using mens rooms my entire life and have only seen another dudes hog like one time and thats usually because of crappy urinal placement and some guys just dont care

they make it like everyone strips down naked and walks around for 10 minutes each time they enter

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

how are you doing today VideoKid

I’m ok. First day of the month always sucks at work. How are you?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Lpzie posted:

my only regret is never getting to use this on you

yoink

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Schlapp and Gym taking the stage together! Love the optics, solid choice.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
Please tell me if this video exists or if I dreamed it, because I can't find anything using google: Agnes from Wandavision is winking over and over while the music from Flashdance and clips of Joe Biden making campaign promises he broke play

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
pretty cool that Candace Owens can praise hitler and survive it and kanye praises hitler and suddenly he's unpersoned. sexism at the highest levels.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Jeb! at the strip club saying please make em clap

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Hatebag posted:

Jeb! at the strip club saying please make em clap

mods please rename me strip club Jeb!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Red Baron posted:

your sig is why that song has been in my head for days I just realized

yes ha ha ha yes

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

WarMECH posted:

really curious as to what kind of public bathrooms these conservatives are frequenting when ive been using mens rooms my entire life and have only seen another dudes hog like one time and thats usually because of crappy urinal placement and some guys just dont care

they make it like everyone strips down naked and walks around for 10 minutes each time they enter

They don't actually care it's just a way to make trans people suffer.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Red Baron posted:

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Basebf555 posted:

They don't actually care it's just a way to make trans people suffer.

hmm seems mean

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

This was such a pro corruption move I'm surprised they caught it. The company's name is Jetts! Of course he's paying for jets!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I sure wish we had functioning agencies

https://twitter.com/theintercept/status/1630953404867518465

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
I reported an anti-trans hate account for telling trans kids they should kill themselves and twitter got back to me just now:

quote:

Thanks for the report. We know this wasn’t an easy report to make, and it can be hard to know how to help.

We reached out to @MTFs_Posting_Ls to let them know someone cares and wants to help them. If you know them and want to offer support, we recommend reaching out personally.

If there’s immediate danger, please call local emergency services. And if you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, use this contact info to get help.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

WarMECH posted:

hmm seems mean

They figured out the cheat code, we are mentally ill great apes and spite trumps everything else

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
also was a time i had to poo poo relaly bad and the mens rooms was out of order so i destroyed the ladies room stall guess thats a felony in arkansas now

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Red Baron posted:

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

WarMECH posted:

they have no internal sense of ethics or morals and they think that it is normal for someone to want to rape women if they are allowed into the women's bathroom

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I reported an anti-trans hate account for telling trans kids they should kill themselves and twitter got back to me just now:

Lmao “please do our mod jobs for us”

now where have I heard that before….

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

gently caress them widows

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I stoped reporting poo poo on twitter after they told me there is nothing wrong with spamming HH at Jewish people

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

WarMECH posted:

also was a time i had to poo poo relaly bad and the mens rooms was out of order so i destroyed the ladies room stall guess thats a felony in arkansas now

no no no only a felony if you absolutely destroyed that toilet in a bathroom with a minor

no minor no crime

hey, wait a second…

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

WarMECH posted:

they are likely obsessing over women's restrooms which is even weirder since we have stalls only

also conservatives tend to be pervs so they assume everyone's a perv

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

The Nastier Nate posted:

gently caress them widows

mooching war widows :bahgawd:

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Sherbert Hoover posted:

they have no internal sense of ethics or morals and they think that it is normal for someone to want to rape women if they are allowed into the women's bathroom

reminds me of the religous folks who say that its god that keeps them from raping and murdering everyone they meet and atheists dont have that bing bong they are the bad people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

there should be a common exception in bathroom law for when you’re absolutely about to obliterate that porcelain seat, when you’re gonna poo d’état if you will