Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Soundgarden was awesome

depression is a fucker

he apparently did pcp (maybe unintentionally?) as a teen which hosed his brain all up if i'm not mistaken

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

I wish I could go outside and go bike riding but I have to sit inside and computer touch

lame
last time I rode a bike was probably 10 years ago

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC2GjXMk7i4

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Shifty Nipples posted:

he apparently did pcp (maybe unintentionally?) as a teen which hosed his brain all up if i'm not mistaken

I don't know enough about brains to know if PCP can gently caress'em up but I know enough about hosed up brains to know they seek drugs like a thirsty man seeks a water fountain

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

what has to happen in the world to produce human beings as revoltingly, stomach-churningly disgusting as Ron DeSantis and Chris Rufo

they don't even have the excuse of being boomers (born 1978 and 1984 respectively)

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

both excellent songs

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

if anybody has any questions about the fake book industry please reach out to me. i made the diagram as accurate as possible but not eeverybody learns the same way...

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i should do something.

nah.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

ArmZ posted:

i should do something.

nah.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

why come everytime someones brain gets hosed up they become a worse person (phineas gage!) instead of a great person? kinda makes you think a bit....

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

what has to happen in the world to produce human beings as revoltingly, stomach-churningly disgusting as Ron DeSantis and Chris Rufo

they don't even have the excuse of being boomers (born 1978 and 1984 respectively)

there have always been people like them op

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/BartenderHemry/status/1630804363164762112

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsgA5qxEy_Y

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Lpzie posted:

why come everytime someones brain gets hosed up they become a worse person (phineas gage!) instead of a great person? kinda makes you think a bit....

trauma bad op

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/ruthbenghiat/status/1630989618039652352?cxt=HHwWgIDU-dGauKItAAAA

I told you guys, the Italians are trouble

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Oh thank god, I was going to have to ask lpzie to reach out to astral

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/SaoirseNS/status/1630989794112307200

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

smarxist posted:

NYT actually sells a guide to do this lol

Why am I not surprised, their best sellers list is garbage when it comes to chud books.

No one is reading that garbage

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

we need a New NYTs

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
wasn't he putting out a documentary about child traffickers before he suddenly killed himself?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Shifty Nipples posted:

trauma bad op

but imagine if everyone had good brains by default and so trauma would make them revent to being really good... that'd be cool ithink?

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

wasn't he putting out a documentary about child traffickers before he suddenly killed himself?

phineas gage?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

The Chairman posted:

phineas gage?

no Chris Cornell

or was that Chester Bennington

maybe it was both of them

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Lpzie posted:

but imagine if everyone had good brains by default and so trauma would make them revent to being really good... that'd be cool ithink?

i think its one of those things where there are tons of ways to gently caress up but relatively few ways to succeed so if a brain has to fix itself or compensate its just more likely to be bad

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

:hmmyes:

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/DisneyPrimePlus/status/1631047462864429056

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

The Chairman posted:

phineas gage?

took a metal rod to the dome iirc

e: i misunderstood the conversation

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

The Chairman posted:

phineas gage?

lol

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Shifty Nipples posted:

took a metal rod to the dome iirc

his rod needed to get some dome, not the other way around.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Shifty Nipples posted:

i think its one of those things where there are tons of ways to gently caress up but relatively few ways to succeed so if a brain has to fix itself or compensate its just more likely to be bad

as they say, it's easier to destroy than to build... 🧠🤝🧠

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

tacodaemon posted:

Trump is too stupid to understand how this works (i.e. how this stuff is manipulated to create a storyline) so he's gonna be hoppin' mad

It's difficult to imagine somebody seeing ron desantis, listening to what he has to say, and then handing over money that they could spend on anything else in exchange for a book that he wrote so that they can read it. Every step of that is silly, it obviously isn't happening in reality, and trump will absolutely not be able to puzzle that one out on his own

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lpzie posted:

as they say, it's easier to destroy than to build... 🧠🤝🧠

More fun too

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

do yall lieks to smok wkeeb

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

no Chris Cornell

or was that Chester Bennington

maybe it was both of them

it was in fact both of them, working together

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Former President Donald Trump, who has been accused of sexual assault by 26 women, said that he would participate in CPAC.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

AppleNippleBOB posted:

joke ans: no
real ans : no

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

AppleNippleBOB posted:

no officer it's hi how are you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Lpzie posted:

joke ans: no
real ans : no

Lpzie posted:

i just remembered as a kid my uncle was watching a horror movie and i was complaining that i didn't wanna watch it.... then a sex scene was happening and he told us (me, my cousins, all like 8 yrs old) to look away but i yelled at him saying i was gonna watch the scene unless he turned off the movie.... i think i won cause i don't remember anything else from that night....
gonna smoke a weed unlerss u stop posting!!!