Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Practising bosses before doing the pantheon of hallownest in hollow knight. Uumuu is so annoying lol

good luck gamer hollowknight ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Deep Rock Galactic has been consuming my life right now, my partners and I play it pretty much every night. I can NOT decide if I like Gunner or Driller more, though I'm really hoping to get that bomber overclock some day for the acid lobber.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
DRG FTW. best multiplayer experience of all time imo especially for the quality of pubbie

Also another studio is making a vampire survivors knockoff for DRG lol https://youtu.be/h6koRh1v3nU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

EmmyOk posted:

Practising bosses before doing the pantheon of hallownest in hollow knight. Uumuu is so annoying lol

get em

copy
Jul 26, 2007

i played deep rock galactic with my little brother a few months back and we did one mission and then just ran around the hub area setting up places to play holosoccer and throwing poo poo into pits. i think i played gunner and it was p fun 10/10

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Boba Pearl posted:

Someone got to you before I could unfortunately.

this one is cool.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Boba Pearl posted:

Someone got to you before I could unfortunately.

imagining fighting this in r-type right now

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
i got over my pantheon 5 jitters by doing all the bosses on radiant first lol

im pretty sure getting a damageless fight with markoth is harder than beating the whole loving boss rush twice in a row

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
oh i see youre all preoccupied ill come back later

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Violen posted:

oh i see youre all preoccupied ill come back later

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

yesterday I officially reached the "plays too much rocket league" milestone

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
sorry for your loss

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Violen posted:

i got over my pantheon 5 jitters by doing all the bosses on radiant first lol

im pretty sure getting a damageless fight with markoth is harder than beating the whole loving boss rush twice in a row

I played off and on doing pantheons and radiants over the past year. I picked it up again after six months off a day or two ago so did a few runs of P5 to check my level and I reliably still get to Uumuu or Winged Nose. I've gotten 26 radiants so far and I've cleared Markoth and Obblobbles on radiant as I assumed they'd be the most annoying ones due to RNG. My win on Markoth is probably the best I ever played and I've a jump with zero space at 50 seconds where I just go nuts on him and rack up mad damage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6IWszxx3Ps

For P5 I'm pretty confident on most bosses and reliably get to Uumuu who is 36/53 rooms with a few of the remaining rooms being rest chambers. Since picking the game back up a day or two ago I can reliably beat NKG and Pure Vessel on attuned also. So shouldn't have any issues in the pantheon with them. Though will probably try for radiants on them soon as they're just really fun challenges and I'd like to get all radiants. Started practising Muumuu and Winged Nose radiants tonight and making good progress on them. Uummu I just find weirdly tricky because both her attacks start identically and one requires you to not move and the other to start moving asap.

Expecting a few more roadblocks I have to practise before the end despite being able to beat everything pretty reliably in godhome. Not looking forward to the no eyes fight, that ascended arena was aids

copy
Jul 26, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

I played off and on doing pantheons and radiants over the past year. I picked it up again after six months off a day or two ago so did a few runs of P5 to check my level and I reliably still get to Uumuu or Winged Nose. I've gotten 26 radiants so far and I've cleared Markoth and Obblobbles on radiant as I assumed they'd be the most annoying ones due to RNG. My win on Markoth is probably the best I ever played and I've a jump with zero space at 50 seconds where I just go nuts on him and rack up mad damage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6IWszxx3Ps

For P5 I'm pretty confident on most bosses and reliably get to Uumuu who is 36/53 rooms with a few of the remaining rooms being rest chambers. Since picking the game back up a day or two ago I can reliably beat NKG and Pure Vessel on attuned also. So shouldn't have any issues in the pantheon with them. Though will probably try for radiants on them soon as they're just really fun challenges and I'd like to get all radiants. Started practising Muumuu and Winged Nose radiants tonight and making good progress on them. Uummu I just find weirdly tricky because both her attacks start identically and one requires you to not move and the other to start moving asap.

Expecting a few more roadblocks I have to practise before the end despite being able to beat everything pretty reliably in godhome. Not looking forward to the no eyes fight, that ascended arena was aids

lol that chain of hits is super nice. well done

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.

hey there little man, your mom and I have been talking. I know you never asked to have a rhino for a stepdad, but I thought we could grab a slice or two and talk about what's been bothering ya. sausage and peps sound good to you? also got plain cheese, i know some kids don't like any toppings.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
decided to pick up Against the Storm too, little roguelike city builder. fun so far but I can't get too deep in it cuz I gotta run my tabletop game in a bit. Tonight's episode will involve: 1) the Goku-esque character trying to beat up people at a training dojo; 2) the old detective having a spy movie rendezous; 3) the socially awkward mega-nerd trying to break into the restricted vault area of a library

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

NoiseAnnoys posted:

day 4- sinus infection still sucks rear end, czech doctor gave me vitamin c and said lol, it's just a virus you ain't getting poo poo.

please share with me your gross rear end country life style remedies for sinus congestion, like rubbing a poultice made of mugwort and meth on my face.

ive heard more than one tweaker claim that snorting meth helps cure sinus infections bc it is made from pseudoephedrine

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lmao at everything on the last page

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

:eyepop: it's amazing

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Horrific and glorious.

Horrious.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
these are amazing horrifying. taking some real psychic damage reading this thread rn

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
kinda envious though. wish i had a Boob Rendar avatar

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Sally posted:

kinda envious though. wish i had a Boob Rendar avatar

Great now they're gonna ruin nightmare before Christmas

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Children of Morta, Animal Crossing and Rogue Tower.
Also, LOL at the artworks

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

been playing BAROQUE

what a weird game i love it

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

spr has buttons back. the ratio of titted mod team avatars to non-titted is once again heading in the right direction

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Zetsubou-san posted:

been playing BAROQUE

what a weird game i love it

I need to pick that up again. I don't think I was anywhere near beating it (or had any idea what I was doing when I played it).

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013

the Leper's Colony is healing

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Now someone just needs to buy Roth a new av :twisted:

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Luck build in DS3 Cinders is nuts once it takes off and it feels so weak until then

Phosphorescent Pole carried me for a while because split damage doesn't really suck when there's 5 different flavors of it scaling off your primary stat

Flynn's Bow is nutso damage (I brought it out to snipe the Judicator in the swamp of Ringed City and it was doing 1400 a shot) and the casting tools can all be set to luck scaling, and a luck scaling spell tool has half requirements for int/faith so you never need more than 25

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

doingitwrong posted:

the Leper's Colony is healing

tis about time

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

IGgy IGsen posted:

tis about time

:yeah:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ah sweet bannerlord updated and bricked my save files

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

lol drat

Other Country game publishing ftw

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

RIP

copy
Jul 26, 2007

oh gently caress my javeline guy no

some plague rats posted:

Other Country game publishing ftw

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

:rip:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I was about to start a new game yesterday, procrastination ftw

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it used to be me and 340 heavily armoured knights; now it's just me and 16 farmers wandering around, eating grain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

taleworlds loves doing this