Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

trying to save straight up prison food lol

I am from the land of hotdish and "salads" I am immune to this form of psychic damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Stollen is back, baby!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

GREAT POLL NUMBERS. LEADING BIDEN, DESANCTUS, AND ALL OTHERS BY A LOT. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

There should be red and blue timezones as well.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!
hey pooky : :goatsecx:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

i'm angular merkin

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Korean Boomhauer posted:

I’m back again so I’ll be poasting like trh olde times

:neckbeard:

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

KAZ

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Stupid Boxes posted:

incase y’all want a lol I think my fiancée just left me because I almost got a cone based on goon advice in the dolamd trumpf thread on cspam

Jimbee is safe and chillin in the swank bathroom we made for her.

Easy cone, easy go

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

tenderjerk posted:

hey pooky : :goatsecx:

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1631051585294938112/vid/480x852/OML271mBSk_2rTsE.mp4

This dude looks more dead inside by the second lol

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Thoatse posted:

i'm angular merkin

pm me

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

uhhh

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/SpeakerMcCarthy/status/1631044662499655686

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

"Teachers, superintendents, and school board members in Florida have been assaulted, demeaned, and targeted with death threats. Their classrooms are being surveilled, and anonymous members of the public contact administrators to report a 'crime' as benign as finding a rainbow flag pinned to a bulletin board.

"Amid the threats, DeSantis has signaled that he will fight a federal investigation into increased teacher harassment in Florida and nationwide.

"As this is happening, children watch and learn and get caught in the middle. The people they rely on in school are forced to pay more attention to being under attack than on teaching. Politicians and extremist school board members tell them that some classmates are less equal than others. And the stories they read and the way they learn have been yanked away from them."

can't find it but someone recently stated that this is the latest push in eliminating public schools and libraries, two of the only public institutions left in america

for awhile they were really trying to suggest that all teachers and librarians were pedos (and doctors too, since any remnant of public healthcare has to go)

that didn't work so now they are using any interaction with a maligned minority of lgbtq folk to cut all funding and sell them to the highest bidder

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Durf posted:

can't find it but someone recently stated that this is the latest push in eliminating public schools and libraries, two of the only public institutions left in america

for awhile they were really trying to suggest that all teachers and librarians were pedos (and doctors too, since any remnant of public healthcare has to go)

that didn't work so now they are using any interaction with a maligned minority of lgbtq folk to cut all funding and sell them to the highest bidder

good

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the right to punch Kevin Mccarthy in the face.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

What I've learned from working at a school is parents are rock stupid

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

if your constituents wanted to read you wouldn’t have a job?

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

turned down meth again, dude owes me a bit of cash. just gimme cash!

getting real tired of this poo poo

real tired of lots of poo poo
maybe i need to move cities im kinda in a meth hotspot

gotta tell doc i hosed up some meds few weeks back and i need to be put on a "visit the chemist every day for daily supply" scheme cos im sick of lying about poo poo

why'd he give me 200 pills at once the dumbass he knows my history. maybe it was a test. anyway im getting by on benzo withdrawals with scraps of diazepam from friends but the dosages are like less than the clonaz i was taking so im still mildly withdrawing, but im at least not dying

ima just fess up come clean and be real about it. opiods im tapering off and coming off for good (until i injure myself again in some way) but the clonaz is probably lifelong and i need to keep that happening. ill walk 10min to a chemist daily for a few pills if it keeps this dystonia at bay

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/RealMattCouch/status/1631000278412533760

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

Stupid Boxes posted:

incase y’all want a lol I think my fiancée just left me because I almost got a cone based on goon advice in the dolamd trumpf thread on cspam

dont ever take this threads advice on anything

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

julius is my shining ray of love even if he bites me a lot. its his way of saying dont touch me exactly that way exactly right now. few seconds later he'll want head scritches. capricious little fellow keeps me on my toes. but god he's pretty he's entered adolescence instead of fuzzy awkward kitten. he looks like a cat. just a bit smaller than hes gonna end up. love the lil guy

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
You should stop interacting with all these drug heads, you've already dramatically shortened your lifespan and quality of life and you're only in your 20s.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Stupid Boxes posted:

what

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

yeah uh because of a cone? I doubt that.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

offer not valid in uvalde texas

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol.....

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

These two are headed for some DQ afterwards

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

fiancee's dont leave over just that, trust me, I know...:(

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

still annoyed i most likely botched my interview today

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

a cat that bites your feet when you wiggle them treats restless leg syndrome pretty well

Asproigerosis posted:

You should stop interacting with all these drug heads, you've already dramatically shortened your lifespan and quality of life and you're only in your 20s.

theyre EVERYWHERE here i cut em all out and new ones find me and theyre stealthy! they seem normal and then BAM they use meth.

i really need this cash off this guy to buy scripts and poo poo so im interacting with him for now but ima go back to ignoring his calls after

i isolate pretty hard these days other than NA but i do poo poo like train to the hospital and random dickheads on the train approach me and talk drugs, and the LAST time i ignored that sort of situation the oval office punched me in the face multiple times and broke my eye socket so i kinda just interact back out of ptsd anxiety its a whole thing

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!
men just want one thing in life: cone

wives hate this !!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

Buddykins posted:

fiancee's dont leave over just that, trust me, I know...:(

lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

triple sulk posted:

still annoyed i most likely botched my interview today

it's already happened, nothing to be done about it, whatever happens happens, stop thinking about it

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Stupid Boxes posted:

Jimbees doing good on day 2

Lmao what a goofy lookin little jimbee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Asproigerosis posted:

your advice is well meaning but despite my written diarrhea you dont know my situations well enough. brisbane is a bad place to be if youre trying to stay clean and not live in your room forever.