Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

sanctimonious, it's too long, too long a word, we don't wanna say that do we folks, let's just get that "moni" out of politics and out of his name, we call him desanctus, that's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Filthy Hans posted:

move to central Queensland

you think meth isnt huge there too? its like all there is to do there. they ban alcohol even.

look i just get to rehab, get studying, make academia my life alongside whatever jobs that gets me and i just OCCUPY MYSELF

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

:Mrs. AxGrap: first you demanded dome and I went along with it, now you want cone as well? I don't think so, buster

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

a sushi restaurant is probably the only place worth spending money at, considering the fact that you cannot replicate sashimi or sushi at home the way you can with other cuisines

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hell yeah

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

"Rather than address the complex problems facing schools, DeSantis has tried to portray himself as education’s savior, with a stopgap measure to staff unfilled teacher positions with military veterans—a move that resulted in more national headlines for the governor.

"'With the skills and experience that our 1.7 million veterans bring to Florida’s workforce, this new pathway to teaching will positively impact Florida’s students,' Commissioner of Education Manny Diaz Jr. said in an August 2022 press release from the governor’s office."

"Underscoring another problem with many DeSantis initiatives, veterans applying often don’t understand the requirements to get certified to teach. 'We’ve heard from our politicians in the state that anyone can teach, which doesn’t help,' one Hillsborough County Public Schools administrator told the outlet."

"Only after pressure from Military.com did a state education department representative confirm, in December 2022, the number of veterans certified as teachers: Out of 538 applications, DeSantis’s much-vaunted program had hired just seven veterans."

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Buddykins posted:

a sushi restaurant is probably the only place worth spending money at, considering the fact that you cannot replicate sashimi or sushi at home the way you can with other cuisines

What about Brazilian steakhouse? I’m not wasting any money on meat swords.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
careful

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Trump 2: Cruz Control

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Wait is there now a cuck cone too?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn/status/1631075154792001541

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

TheMightyBoops posted:

What about Brazilian steakhouse? I’m not wasting any money on meat swords.

ur mom would benefit from a brazilian

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Dave posted:

Wait is there now a cuck cone too?

turn off your monitor

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

restaurants are in general a loving scam, at least in the US. the markup is loving insane, and the tipping system needs to be loving abolished. all workers in fine dining and club settings are on the same level as construction workers when it comes to drug abuse and alcoholism because they know if they gently caress up then the tip theyre relying on might not happen

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

yeah gently caress you, Alaska and Hawaii and US territories

https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1631061189076688902

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

lawrence's toothless yawn :3:

LARRY

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Filthy Hans posted:

goddamn

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

tacodaemon posted:

barely a meme

maybe an image macro?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

even if gratuity is added, people will still argue and contest and bosses will acquiesce and the worker will see nothing from it just because someone got loving drunk and didnt remember going out that night

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Buddykins posted:

restaurants are in general a loving scam, at least in the US. the markup is loving insane, and the tipping system needs to be loving abolished. all workers in fine dining and club settings are on the same level as construction workers when it comes to drug abuse and alcoholism because they know if they gently caress up then the tip theyre relying on might not happen

sir this is a arbys

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Ol sakkman posted:

you think meth isnt huge there too? its like all there is to do there. they ban alcohol even.

look i just get to rehab, get studying, make academia my life alongside whatever jobs that gets me and i just OCCUPY MYSELF

you should try getting high on puns instead

https://twitter.com/ThePunnyWorld/status/1631008465337425921

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

look at this woke lib sending money to the blue states

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

🤣

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Buddykins posted:

My alcoholism in food service came from the fact that the servers always gave the back of house booze at the end of the night. I worked at probably the best place you could as far as what they did for employees though and it was still not enough to live much less like have insurance.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Oh bowbert your so funny lol

Epic meme game from a sitting Representative

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

tacodaemon posted:

that's not a map

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

new republican drag queen just dropped

https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1631047557290893315

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

TheMightyBoops posted:

My alcoholism in food service came from the fact that the servers always gave the back of house booze at the end of the night. I worked at probably the best place you could as far as what they did for employees though and it was still not enough to live much less like have insurance.

everyone I knew in food service took up smoking as well because it was usually the only way to get a break approved

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
could be a Holoprojected Map, angerbeet

we don't know Congressional Tech

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

tacodaemon posted:

no more US military bases around the world

a good meme

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Filthy Hans posted:

im enjoying New lovely Hans for LentTM

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/LbAZncJ.mp4

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

TheMightyBoops posted:

BoH is never paid what they should be. I convinced my boss to at least put a case of budweiser on our orders bar wise just to keep in the back for them after work because our owner has the final say for hourly pay and poo poo

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lpzie send me that link again on where to watch Columbo plz

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

triple sulk posted:

still annoyed i most likely botched my interview today

I'm sorry I had one of those a few months ago and I kicked myself for like a week

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Buddykins posted:

that's why I take myself on a date once every two weeks to the local sushi bar, during their downtime between lunch and dinner hibachi

probably the last luxury I have

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Buddykins posted:

getting better! I legit never thought id be at a sushi spot headed by a michelin chef. i know every drat fish possible in japanese, and also ingredients like rayu, yuzu, names of regions for our japanese whiskeys, distilleries, etc.

sushi is also alongside mexican food when it comes to how easy it is to mark up. this restaurant found itself in the black within a few months of opening.

that's good. im going to Japan next month.... might even rip up my return flight ticket ( like weird Al in France).... might need your knowledge

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Buddykins posted:

BoH is never paid what they should be. I convinced my boss to at least put a case of budweiser on our orders bar wise just to keep in the back for them after work because our owner has the final say for hourly pay and poo poo

It’s sad because the work is really rewarding and feels good to do, but it messes up your body over time and you don’t get paid enough.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

mdemone posted:

that's why I take myself on a date once every two weeks to the local sushi bar, during their downtime between lunch and dinner hibachi

probably the last luxury I have

I sometimes go to sushi places at like 2:00 when the lunch special is still going, it's economical and everyone at the restaurant loves it when people come in during their down time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

angerbeet posted:

I sometimes go to sushi places at like 2:00 when the lunch special is still going, it's economical and everyone at the restaurant loves it when people come in during their down time

lmao