Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

If you are affiliated with any government, anti-piracy group or any other related group, or were formally a worker of one you CANNOT enter this web site, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the posts. If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these posts, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this web site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

oh poo poo he's getting into manufacture in addition to distribution???? :stare:

Wait until Ford has to scramble to try to get manufacturing up and running in Mexico to compete. :smuggo:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

GREAT POLL NUMBERS. LEADING BIDEN, DESANCTUS, AND ALL OTHERS BY A LOT. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
1h
I think that Fox Board Member. RINO Paul Ryan, put his boss, Rupert Murdoch, in great legal and monetary jeopardy by convincing him to to go against his news anchors and their belief that the 2020 Presidential Election was Rigged and Stollen. In so doing Murdoch is saying that Fox behaved badly when, in fact, evidence has proven that the Election was rife with Election Fraud and Irregularities. Ryan is bad luck for Fox. He should either resign or be fired. Too many incompetent RINOS at FoxNews!

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

tacodaemon posted:

this one has Italians, bicycles, cats, and politicians all in one article

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1630968183552192513

lmao when my ''mother'''s husband killed my cat when i was 11 he got a new truck

italians... good?

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
stollen

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

drygoods doesn't know how to work the buttons yet

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Beeftweeter posted:

he is happy to hear that

lol happy 420 buddy :3:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
i only have access to the Mod Info, Bebop has the Probe Buttons, Taco Thread Titles and Post Editing

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

check out this cat bed that looks like Winnie-the-Pooh's misspelled hunny jar

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

TheMightyBoops posted:

Wait until Ford has to scramble to try to get manufacturing up and running in Mexico to compete. :smuggo:

no friend i mean i think he is trafficking drugs

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DryGoods posted:

i only have access to the Mod Info, Bebop has the Probe Buttons, Taco Thread Titles and Post Editing

it’s important to respect the separation of powers like our founding fathers intended

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Woah. Teup was right (again)

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

tacodaemon posted:

What Miller did does not violate current abortion laws in Texas, legal experts say. But the fear among doctors and patients in the new legal landscape in Texas is extreme, to the point where — as Miller found — some doctors won't say the word "abortion" in the exam room.

The first amendment of the constitution protects free speech, explains Elizabeth Sepper, professor of law at University of Texas at Austin. "Physicians have independent speech rights, to speak to their patients openly," she says. "Physicians should not be scared to say the 'a-word.'"

Nevertheless, that seems to be what's happening. Many doctors in Texas who treat pregnant patients are extremely scared, especially of language in one of the state's abortion bans that allows people to take civil action against anyone who "aids or abets" abortion.

"It's just absolutely crippling," says Lauren Miller's OB-GYN, who asked that NPR not use her name because she is not authorized by her employer to speak with the media.

Many doctors are unwilling to speak publicly about this issue. A half dozen Texas OB-GYNs NPR contacted for this story didn't respond or declined to comment.

"People are scared to talk," says Dr. Andrea Palmer, an OB-GYN in Fort Worth. If a doctor acknowledges publicly that they counsel their patients on abortion, she adds, they might worry they would be set up by someone posing as a patient or family member looking to bait them into talking about abortion and then sue.

"I have colleagues who say cryptic things like, 'The weather's really nice in New Mexico right now. You should go check it out.' Or, 'I've heard traveling to Colorado is really nice this time of year,' " says Miller's OB-GYN. Patients have to be well-educated enough to pick up on these hints, do their own research, and figure out what to do next. They also have to have the means to travel or find funding to do so, if they want to pursue abortion.

we've restarted jane collective poo poo on the border for just this reason; texans getting help from a real state

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Imagine believing anything Musk says

Oh yeah I’m making a mega factory in Mexico it’s called uhhhhhh 420 Nacho Fiesta

Buy buy buy!!!

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Durf posted:

Oh yeah I’m making a mega factory in Mexico it’s called uhhhhhh 420 Nacho Fiesta

Buy buy buy!!!

the dumbest loving marks

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

RWD pickups are always a bad idea

edit: actually the bad idea was strapping those cement blocks behind the trailer axles instead of directly above them

Filthy Hans has issued a correction as of 02:08 on Mar 2, 2023

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it's true I'm gonna try to get some clips he looks completely out of it

https://twitter.com/golikehellmachi/status/1631097453738070016

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

tacodaemon posted:

check out this cat bed that looks like Winnie-the-Pooh's misspelled hunny jar

Super cute

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

pretty goddamn rude that Cocaine Bear's been out for a week but hasn't showed up in the torrents yet

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Thoatse posted:

Do not cone.

oh, I'm gonna cone. I'm gonna cone

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

not the first time your impotence is an inconvenience

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Filthy Hans posted:

pretty goddamn rude that Cocaine Bear's been out for a week but hasn't showed up in the torrents yet

There are just cams so far, don't do that to yourself

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

AxGrap posted:

There are just cams so far, don't do that to yourself

somebody could've leaked it from the studio

but you're right cam grabs are for third world losers

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Durf posted:

Buy buy buy!!!

420 Nacho Fiesta is something I would buy tho

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

sinnesloeschen posted:

lol happy 420 buddy :3:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

420 nacho fiesta sounds like it owns drat

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

so true

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I'm turning off my computer, I'm sorry for being unreasonably crass tonight to all my posting pals

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I can't wait for the national divorce where red legislation states just get to do whatever they want and still get all the federal subsidies as dems roll over and there is nothing we can do about it and I just get madder and madder.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

tacodaemon posted:

it's true I'm gonna try to get some clips he looks completely out of it

https://twitter.com/golikehellmachi/status/1631097453738070016

he is always like that

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
ive talked it over with mrs possum and im putting all our money in 420 nacho fiesta

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

im at a bar hearing this guy talk to his tinder date and i have no idea how people can talk like this. jesus loving christ its like hearing two scared skittish teenagers skirt around what they both want

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

"I want a divorce"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Beeftweeter posted:

he is always like that

yeah I guess so

still and all, this is how Mister Supergenius began his big speech

https://i.imgur.com/CvBgT6t.mp4

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

DrPossum posted:

ive talked it over with mrs possum and im putting all our money in 420 nacho fiesta

no...NO!!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Buddykins posted:

im at a bar hearing this guy talk to his tinder date and i have no idea how people can talk like this. jesus loving christ its like hearing two scared skittish teenagers skirt around what they both want

sounds like they could use some filriendly advice

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

sorry no captions on this one, so i'll transcribe it...

https://i.imgur.com/6eXd5rO.mp4

Scene: Lt. Columbo (uninvited) trying an unknown dish at the behest of the Murder's Japanese friend (who knows nothing about the case).

Kenji Ozu (Japanese Friend): "A Blow fish, or Puffer fish, is deadly poison."

Paul Gerard (Murder via Unknown Method): *Realizing the Unknown Method is now the Known Method*

Lt. Columbo: *Realizing the Unknown Method is now the Known Method* ".................Is it?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

just gently caress already jesus loving christ she doesnt give a poo poo about your family you loving idiot she's bored as hell listening to your stupid rear end with your polka dot dress shirt and j crew slacks