Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/golikehellmachi/status/1631100845856264193

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Columbo: [inarticulate grunting]

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Filthy Hans posted:

somebody could've leaked it from the studio

but you're right cam grabs are for third world losers

A lot of the earlier releases come from China where streaming is a bigger alternative than theaters, so movies that are more geared towards in American audience don't get leaked as quickly. Obviously a lot of the poo poo has changed since COVID but this is my understanding.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Buddykins posted:

im at a bar hearing this guy talk to his tinder date and i have no idea how people can talk like this. jesus loving christ its like hearing two scared skittish teenagers skirt around what they both want

big talk from a guy who posts primarily in a thread where 99% of posts are variations of tuapjz or legitimately disturbing superpositions of horny, smug, and late stage nihilistic enui

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

tacodaemon posted:

yeah I guess so

still and all, this is how Mister Supergenius began his big speech

https://i.imgur.com/CvBgT6t.mp4

:goofy:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
tuapjz

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tmurt

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

this one has Italians, bicycles, cats, and politicians all in one article

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1630968183552192513

cspam poster

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

dating is difficult for idiots

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Beeftweeter posted:

archive.org is unironically my favorite website

just wait til they get eaten by Big Money...

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Buddykins posted:

just gently caress already jesus loving christ she doesnt give a poo poo about your family you loving idiot she's bored as hell listening to your stupid rear end with your polka dot dress shirt and j crew slacks

I’ve been on worse dates

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

how did it happen that all the trump wannabes are uncharismatic weenies

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

RealityWarCriminal posted:

America can not produce winners anymore

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

RealityWarCriminal posted:

cant stump the trump !!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Buddykins posted:

just gently caress already jesus loving christ she doesnt give a poo poo about your family you loving idiot she's bored as hell listening to your stupid rear end with your polka dot dress shirt and j crew slacks

ive been on dates where she just wants to gently caress and I just don't get it. wouldn't recommend tbh

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

euphronius posted:

cspam poster

oh…

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Buddkyins how much do you charge for setting me up on a date and guiding me through it?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
hi boys

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Asproigerosis posted:

Buddkyins how much do you charge for setting me up on a date and guiding me through it?

ummmm I have offered this. I’m at the bar now, scoot.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!
look at these stats, there's no way you have a chance against this

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

my real life approach to sex is its gross

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

he literally will not shut the gently caress up and his laugh is so loving annoying. i havent heard her laugh once. he's trying way too loving hard goddamn it sounds like an interview

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

just be yourself

Jesus it’s not hard

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Buddykins posted:

he literally will not shut the gently caress up and his laugh is so loving annoying. i havent heard her laugh once. he's trying way too loving hard goddamn it sounds like an interview

turn on your monitor

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

euphronius posted:

just be yourself

Jesus it’s not hard

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Buddykins, just serve them their Orange Chicken, please

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Buddykins posted:

walk up and tell him to shut up

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/PostOpinions/status/1631064354836606985

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

Buddykins posted:

but your hands on both of his shoulders and whisper into his ear "relax, take it easy, you look like an idiot in the trump thread"

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

VideoKid posted:

I’ve been on worse dates

I was set up on a blind date once and we got to talking about favorite books and she started with The Fountainhead. I played dumb, listened to her talk about it, and then just asked her if that all sounded like a really selfish premise.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Massage him to help him relax

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

theres a tijtok going around where a young tech lady explains that her bf is an engineer so she give shim dehumanizing improvement plans or else he doesnt understand when she asks for things

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

depending on yourself being yourself can be incredibly hard

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
If I had any friends they'd probably tell you that just be yourself is extremely dangerous (I am very boring and have nothing to talk about)

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DrPossum posted:

I was set up on a blind date once and we got to talking about favorite books and she started with The Fountainhead. I played dumb, listened to her talk about it, and then just asked her if that all sounded like a really selfish premise.

lmao when I was in college I wanted to date this hot libertarian guy so I tried to read atlas shrugged to impress him and it is one of the few books that I just gave up on
I didn’t even make it to the monologue

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

Uh oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Asproigerosis posted:

If I had any friends they'd probably tell you that just be yourself is extremely dangerous (I am very boring and have nothing to talk about)

get a hobby
seriously play tennis or d&d or get really into birds.