Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

RealityWarCriminal posted:

curvy juggalette: loving magnets how do they work? lol :v:
Aspoiregorosis: well actually . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
skid row was a good hair metal band there i said it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

wife cut me in to pieces
this is my last resort

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

when I was in air force basic training the first women I talked to in 6 weeks asked if I was down with the clown.

I said NO!

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

i kept a copy of these Jack in the Box burger stats from 2007, just in case i ever needed them

the bacon ultimate is the king of burgers and it will move you closer to the king of kings

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Flamingofarts posted:

10 step plan to happiness

What kind of weird effed up training ground is this pants first - then underwear, dropping.
I unhook my pants, wedge my thumbs over both that pants and underwear, get them past my booty and let gravity do the rest.

The underwear stays enough intact to the pants, that after the pooping I can put them back on at the same time.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Epstinf

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
Gamer Jimbee is back

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Stupid Boxes posted:

Gamer Jimbee is back

dude she just killed me in Fortnite

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

sinnesloeschen posted:

a good friend of mine since passed was from eastern NC and listening to him was hypnotic

I love thinking about accents and NC has like 3 or 4 varieties within it.
Easy going nice sounding stuff, sometimes hard to understand but usually just kind of laid back.
the georgia/texas southern talk can be kind of grating but NC folks usually sound p. good to me.

I grew up in eastern/middle NC and when I want to hear what a normal person sounds like to my ears I listen to ben folds talk, here's charlie rose another NC boy doing an interview with him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7q_-TGFq94

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Stupid Boxes posted:

Gamer Jimbee is back

hey boxes i think i asked u before but if u know where to get that big stuffed fish id appreciate it thank u god bless

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
the unauthorized biography of reinhold messner is a god-tier pop album; just 100% gems

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Stupid Boxes posted:

Gamer Jimbee is back

:eyepop:

war thunder? good choice jimbee

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
also i can literally look outside on my porch and see sierra blanca right this minute

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i look outside and see pitch black b/c its freaking night here and theres no moon

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

What kind of weird effed up training ground is this pants first - then underwear, dropping.
I unhook my pants, wedge my thumbs over both that pants and underwear, get them past my booty and let gravity do the rest.

The underwear stays enough intact to the pants, that after the pooping I can put them back on at the same time.

Thanks for the pooping tips

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Asproigerosis posted:

Nobody has used even dry film in decades, actual emulsion film not since probably the 70s?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i look outside and see pitch black b/c its freaking night here and theres no moon

i have my window open listening to the rain, its quite nice

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

also lol at "flush" like if its impressive enough u leave that in there to show off to everyone

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lmao

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i gotta drive, like, 20 minutes into the desert but its literally where they filmed episode 8 of twin peaks so im cool with that

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

do you think trump has ever gotten a colon cleanse

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
also i apparently have a lot of thoughts about ben folds et al which i will spoiler because who give a gently caress lol

i am real divided on ben folds' solo career; his followup album was not good in my opinion but thats because rockin the suburbs was a lovely single. his work with bill shatman is un fuckin paralleled and i loved both those albums, and his orchestra stuff is really interesting

in conclusion i cant get behind a fat rear end

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

sinnesloeschen posted:

the unauthorized biography of reinhold messner is a god-tier pop album; just 100% gems

agreed and tonight for the first time in a long long time I listened to the first Ben Folds Five album and it is still so good. It's a masterpiece.
Sometimes I get a little hesitant to dive ben folds stuff because I don't want to ruin what I thought of it back then but it still holds up so well. It's fun meaningful joyous and sad music.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Im gonna grow a tom sellick moustache

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

More like ben olds five

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gbazzlie0o

i forgot adrian belew was on this record

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Buddykins posted:

Im gonna grow a tom sellick moustache

You ain't gonna do poo poo you lyin rear end cat. Mustache? More like mustn'tache, get outta here

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Hatebag posted:

You ain't gonna do poo poo you lyin rear end cat. Mustache? More like mustn'tache, get outta here

:mad:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Grow an amazing moustache, then! Prove me wrong!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

sinnesloeschen posted:

also i apparently have a lot of thoughts about ben folds et al which i will spoiler because who give a gently caress lol

i am real divided on ben folds' solo career; his followup album was not good in my opinion but thats because rockin the suburbs was a lovely single. his work with bill shatman is un fuckin paralleled and i loved both those albums, and his orchestra stuff is really interesting

in conclusion i cant get behind a fat rear end

I know what you mean, I tag along enough to know he's got a new album coming out soon, I feel like I missed the last one and maybe I should correct that.
sometimes his approach just kind of hits a little too close and is maybe a little sappy but man can that guy package up a song.
I wish the ben folds five could have kept it going, I really dug them together.

That being said my adventures today made me remember that weird al did backing vocals on this track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6nw7jpMRy8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjgq-ElNSpg

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

UFOTacoMan posted:

agreed and tonight for the first time in a long long time I listened to the first Ben Folds Five album and it is still so good. It's a masterpiece.
Sometimes I get a little hesitant to dive ben folds stuff because I don't want to ruin what I thought of it back then but it still holds up so well. It's fun meaningful joyous and sad music.

for me whatever and ever amen suffered from overexposure but it made sense then (and now) as a direct response to changing trends in A&R post grunge; nu metal was simmering and 'heartfelt and pensive but also quiet and melancholy' was de riguer (see alanis morrissette's second 'big' record, madonna's ray of light [also a legitimate masterpiece] and blur's parklife)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

drat that dog long

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Mustaches miss more than they hit, and they take *some* attention to groom and stuff, and do you really wanna groom a doomed project (everyone hates it).

I say go for it

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Beeftweeter posted:

drat that dog long

Dooooooooooooooooooog

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

:3:

Shifty Nipples