Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Racing Stripe posted:

Chad Johnson says he lived in the stadium for his first two years in the NFL. No word though on what % of the stadium electric bill Mike Brown told him he had to pay.

This was common knowledge back in 2003, It's funny how stories come back into the zeitgeist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

its also common knowledge that chad johnson has a small penis

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ignore me just testing something

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Feb 25, 2023

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Chad Johnson headbutts women. I owned a chad Johnson Jersey once but that poo poo was hosed up, in my opinion

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bismack Billabongo posted:

I owned a chad Johnson Jersey once but that poo poo was hosed up, in my opinion

thanks for the admission and reflection. your sentence has been reduced.

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

BrownThunder posted:

Mike Brown seems like he's more of a 3/5 kinda guy

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Chad Johnson headbutts women. I owned a chad Johnson Jersey once but that poo poo was hosed up, in my opinion

He never got convicted clearly as the bengals lost and everyone was glad they lost

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

Eifert Posting posted:

This was common knowledge back in 2003, It's funny how stories come back into the zeitgeist.

Everyone who was alive back then is dead now so it’s news to everyone

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Cavauro posted:

thanks for the admission and reflection. your sentence has been reduced.

:thanks:

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

if the orioles go to vegas ill just move to vegas

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I woke up to take a piss and I had a dream that the Cincinnati Bengals won next year's Super Bowl.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that was a toilet with hot piss going Into it. Just kidding. The Cincinnati Bengals have won the last two Super Bowls and are going to win a third in the next post-season.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I've seen enough.

The 2023 3rd string boundary corner for the Cincinnati Bengals will be Eli Apple.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he got out of here

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry about that. was trying to tell a small joke but it isn't any good. no harm or irritation to a tender area intended.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm calling my attorney

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
No one likes to play for the Bengals, according to players who play for the Bengals.

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Bad franchise

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Thinking about the time johnathan joesph said cavauro had a stinky baby butt

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

john harbaugh is on a media run trying to keep costs down by saying no one had any indication either way about lamar's injury status and they just kept hoping it would be the next game. he said he believes if lamar could play football he would have played

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the cincinnati bengals scored below 0 in nutrition by giving players expired yoohoos for $2/bottle

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

Cavauro posted:

the cincinnati bengals scored below 0 in nutrition by giving players expired yoohoos for $2/bottle

"giving"

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Woozie66 posted:

No one likes to play for the Bengals, according to players who play for the Bengals.

To toss them datas in here:

NFLPA Report Cards posted:

Baltimore Ravens - 17th overall (team breakdown)

Treatment of families: C+
Nutrition: B-
Weight room: C+
Strength staff: F-
Training room: C
Training staff: B+
Locker room: A
Travel: A

Cincinnati Bengals - 27th overall (team breakdown)

Treatment of families: F
Nutrition: F-
Weight room: B+
Strength staff: A
Training room: D-
Training staff: A
Locker room: D
Travel: C+

Cleveland Browns - 21st overall (team breakdown)

Treatment of families: C
Nutrition: D+
Weight room: D+
Strength staff: A+
Training room: B+
Training staff: A
Locker room: D+
Travel: C

Pittsburgh Steelers - 22nd overall (team breakdown)

Treatment of families: D-
Nutrition: B+
Weight room: C
Strength staff: A-
Training room: D-
Training staff: B+
Locker room: D+
Travel: B

I highlighted that F- because it is a HOLY poo poo outlier. 27 of 32 teams ranked their Strength Staff with an A+, A, or A-. Three of them had B or B+ grades. The only other team to be anywhere near the Ravens in how poo poo their strength staff are is the Falcons, and the Ravens have multiple specific notes on their card highlighting just how much worse they are rated than even the other Falcons outlier. Under 40% of the team even thinks they have a person-specific strength regimen!

Having said that, the Ravens still score the best out of any team in the AFCN. The Steelers lose a lot of points for having old, run-down facilities (and very low confidence that Rooney is going to spend money to improve things). The Browns, for some reason, have 100% absolute confidence that Haslam will spend to improve the team facilities. The Bengals' confidence in Mike Brown is at 44%, tied with Art Rooney, below the level of Dean Spanos, and only ahead of the Bidwells and Dan Snyder. poo poo facilities and low confidence they're going to be improved any time soon.

Redeye Flight fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Mar 2, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the offer.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Redeye Flight posted:

Having said that, the Ravens still score the best out of any team in the AFCN. The Steelers lose a lot of points for having old, run-down facilities (and very low confidence that Rooney is going to spend money to improve things). The Browns, for some reason, have 100% absolute confidence that Haslam will spend to improve the team facilities. The Bengals' confidence in Mike Brown is at 44%, tied with Art Rooney, below the level of Dean Spanos, and only ahead of the Bidwells and Dan Snyder. poo poo facilities and low confidence they're going to be improved any time soon.

just a heads up that you forgot the Titans

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Mystic Stylez posted:

just a heads up that you forgot the Titans

No, they're there. I did misspell them, though, somehow, so that might have thrown somethin' off. Corrected now.

The ones I forgot initially were actually the Browns :shobon: I put in the Bengals data, mislabeled it as the Browns, and then just didn't notice until I was going back through it trying to figure out why I only had five 100% confidence teams.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

Redeye Flight posted:

The Browns, for some reason, have 100% absolute confidence that Haslam will spend to improve the team facilities.

The man has many faults. Being a cheapskate (when it comes to the team) isn't one of them. He's already spent quite a bit on some facilities, and the rumor is there's a lot more on the horizon.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The funny thing is the Bengals actually did do a pretty sizeable upgrade to their training room and I believe their locker room as well just a few years ago. What would it have rated before?

I won't lie, if I'm some rookie being shown to my locker and I know I'm going to spend like 8 hours in the facility 6 days a week and there's no power outlet I'd be pissed.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Los Bangeles

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Steelers bad

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Turns out I was the ravens s&c coach the entire time :twisted:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

s&c all right. **** anbd ***

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Technically bad is a condition.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

s&c all right. **** anbd ***

lol

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/tbowser23/status/1631762271796879361?s=20

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

mf said tending

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

tending

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Well I'm depressed. It turns out my best birding friend around here is leaving town :(. I know he had to get out. But I don't know what I'll do now. I mean I'll bird like I always have but it was fun cause he kind of had the same approach to it all I do. So now that's gone. And I get along ok with other birders but I don't always do things the way they do so I am a little disconnected. God drat it.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Don't you have like a facebook or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Don't you have like a facebook or something

Stfu