Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Pissssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

tacodaemon posted:

ugh I hope I don't get covid from passing around a joint w some randos I met on the patio outside the club tonight

F

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Proper snipe

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Argh

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

*arnold voice* but it vas chust a choke

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Moist towelette

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

CODChimera posted:

lord of the rings is a treasure. well the films anyway

what do u have thats so good?

Jimbee and Freedom.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Ant-Man and The Wasp and Dornard Trup are all American. Checkmate rear end in a top hat.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Twin Peaks rulez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGUboLZx3Tk

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Majorian posted:

Take that, woman at bar.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
I just noticed that my hotel has a Bible that some appears to have literally masturbated into. Is middle America all like this?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Space Jam posted:

if you need help i know a bit about flip phones

ok ill bite... what do you know about them?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

2DCAT posted:

I just noticed that my hotel has a Bible that some appears to have literally masturbated into. Is middle America all like this?

yeah, it just goes onan on

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

2DCAT posted:

2DCAT gently caress the bible

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

so my father was supposed to interview for a job tomorrow but today somebody shot and killed the manager he was supposed to interview with in a workplace dispute.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

I see the lesson they learned from the mid-terms is to go even harder on the stuff that alienates all but the hardest core of supporter.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Lpzie posted:

ok ill bite... what do you know about them?

they’re mostly pieces of poo poo

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Space Jam posted:

so my father was supposed to interview for a job tomorrow but today somebody shot and killed the manager he was supposed to interview with in a workplace dispute.

So your dad is applying for a higher position now?

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Ant-Man and The Wasp and Dornard Trup are all American. Checkmate rear end in a top hat.

A tactical nuke, directly to the sponge bob marching band episode would do untold damage to this country.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Space Jam posted:

Sounds like he dodged a bullet

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Space Jam posted:

Sounds like the job has some promising upward growth

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol what is happening on this page...

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

2DCAT posted:

Sounds like the job has some promising upward growth

lol that’s what i told him

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

Lpzie posted:

lol what is happening on this page...

:911:

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

AzzaccaRye posted:

A tactical nuke, directly to the sponge bob marching band episode would do untold damage to this country.

Are they supposed to take out Spiderman and Spongebob? I don't think so. Many Iranian clerics agree with me, Reese's Pieces be upon them.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

2DCAT posted:

yeah sorry about that

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Jimbee and Freedom.

jimbee is antiamerican. so is freedom actually

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

ugh I hope I don't get covid from passing around a joint w some randos I met on the patio outside the club tonight

lol you'll be fine td

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

you can't get sick from weed, it's medicine

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Ugh

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

Are they supposed to take out Spiderman and Spongebob? I don't think so. Many Iranian clerics agree with me, Reese's Pieces be upon them.

What if ET was in lotr?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Grunt

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo