Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

https://twitter.com/jpercytelegraph/status/1627724189615390761?s=46&t=R98UfmcCofsx-5Bym32ODQ

RESET THE CLOCK

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

big lols at this

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Lmao enjoy League 1 (and then possibly League 2) Brummies

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I just checked and Boro-Coventry is on the last day of the season, man that game will have a LOT of implications (playoff, automatic promotion, goal scoring title)

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/JPercyTelegraph/status/1628038728475181057?s=20

lmfao

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Catching up on the hot new massive financial crimes ready for Leeds to end up back here next year

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

sebzilla posted:

Could be worse, friendo

Could be a Crawley Town fan.

:smug:

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Hunter's next target.

Poor game from us, let in two soft goals early (one of which was probably offside) and then couldn't break down the 11 men behind the ball. Don't know how Isaiah Jones didn't score at the end there though.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Not the greatest day to be a Boro fan, with results elsewhere going against us too.

Fair play to WBA, did a proper job on us today once they went 2 up

Bloody Corberan

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Coventry finally got Sisu out and now they’re knocking on the door of the playoffs. Good for them.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

sebzilla posted:

Could be worse, friendo

Yeah, QPR are really just gonna lose every match from here on out, aren't they. :smithicide:

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/JPercyTelegraph/status/1630904824874016771?t=u8u2li3AvWda3-ovCEhaOA&s=19

Lol @ Reading.

Be funny to see Andy Carroll playing in League 1

Lmao just kidding i'm not watching League 1 football

Dell_Zincht fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Mar 2, 2023

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

Dell_Zincht posted:

Lmao just kidding i'm not watching League 1 football

Nobody should really be watching Andy Carroll anyway.

Or Reading.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Andy Carroll looked like he didn't belong on any football pitch when Reading played United.

It's amazing someone's still paying him to play football

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

Andy Carroll looked like he didn't belong on any football pitch when Reading played United.

It's amazing someone's still paying him to play football

Apparently due to the EFL sanctions Reading are only allowed to pay him £1k a week.

I know to a lot of people that's still too much money, but it shows just how far his star has fallen.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Dell_Zincht posted:

Apparently due to the EFL sanctions Reading are only allowed to pay him £1k a week.

I know to a lot of people that's still too much money, but it shows just how far his star has fallen.

Pretty sure he’s on more now since he signed the extension to 2024. The £1k was the short term deal that originally ran to January

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Dell_Zincht posted:

It's crazy how much of a career Carroll made from that one season at Newcastle.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://www.bcfc.com/news/all/club-statement-wast-hills-training-ground

tapping the thread title and saying it was for the insurance money

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Have I ever said how big of a fan I am of Blackburn Rovers

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

he has done it

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

counterpoint: Big Dik Vik Gyokeres, who just scored again

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
has gyokeres gotten to 20 goals yet? (no, but it's way closer than I was expecting)

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Thanks for Ramsey Villa, what a lad

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

karmicknight posted:

has gyokeres gotten to 20 goals yet? (no, but it's way closer than I was expecting)

said it earlier but Boro v Cov is the last game of the year and it'll have a LOT of implications they way both clubs are playing

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Absolutely absurd play from Ramsey at the end of the half there

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBA

Sorry, Gyokores who?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

lol

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

We want five

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Lmao

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

We got five!

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/samcunningham/status/1633853707925487618?t=-OGSiVclhF4l7y21akt4hA&s=19

never changing the title lol

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i'm going to have insane and hosed up sex with luton town

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
extremely powerful results in the chanpionship

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

The number of times Boro has won from losing positions this season under Carrick is crazy

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Holy poo poo a QPR win. Also Ainsworth? How did this happen?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/mar/12/efl-place-burnley-under-transfer-embargo-after-late-accounts-submission

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Moktaro posted:

Holy poo poo a QPR win. Also Ainsworth? How did this happen?

Watford still poo poo even after sacking millionth manager