Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

genericnick posted:

Once you see it's not working out it's time to pull the Reißleine.

Sonst holt es einen ganz schnell auf den Boden der Tatsachen zurück.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
https://twitter.com/tobirieder/status/1630624354873614337?s=46&t=OW3FCOFqM6D5EFmTnilt4Q

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

:hmmyes:

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

https://twitter.com/juliusbetschka/status/1630963507297505282?s=46&t=OW3FCOFqM6D5EFmTnilt4Q

Had to double check it’s not Moritz Hürtgen

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

... don't Pattex-Franziska and Macht-Franziska mean the same thing?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I didn't follow the news about the Berlin election, but I thought RRG have a majority? Why is there suddenly a grand coalition under CDU leadership??

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

I don’t really know except two possibilities: a) giffey wants the C and b) she’s afraid cdu gonna pick grüne (cdu being the „winner“ and as such getting first pick) and that grüne will take the offer

It’s gonna be real funny tho if the whole repeat gets voided by the BVG

https://twitter.com/planetenherz/status/1630927760439885825?s=46&t=U9-noZ1-LnfK-riQSG1xvQ

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Torrannor posted:

I didn't follow the news about the Berlin election, but I thought RRG have a majority? Why is there suddenly a grand coalition under CDU leadership??

Can the explanation wait until tomorrow? It's a school night so we cannot get the Arbeiterkinderchor right now.

Spin And Speed
Apr 3, 2019
Berlinwahl and FDP chat in here?
Can't wait to post one of my favorite quer clips.

Shakespearean Beef
Jul 12, 2008

Ask me all about how I proudly marched alongside literal NEO-NAZIS to protest against the GOVERNMENT taking away our FREEDOMS because of nothing mote that the common FLU!!! I'm holding aloft the TORCH of FREEDOM!!
https://www.zdf.de/nachrichten/panorama/bahn-verkehrswende-deutschlandtakt-verzoegerung-100.html

"Zentraler Teil dieser Offensive ist der sogenannte Deutschlandtakt, ein Fahrplan-Modell nach Schweizer Vorbild. Das Bahnfahren soll damit pünktlicher, schneller und die Anschlüsse direkter und verlässlicher werden. Es gab auch ein Zieldatum für all das: 2030.

Jetzt räumt das FDP-geführte Bundesverkehrsministerium eine Verspätung um Jahrzehnte ein. Michael Theurer (FDP), Staatsekretär und gleichzeitig Beauftragter der Bundesregierung für den Schienenverkehr sieht den Deutschlandtakt "in den nächsten 50 Jahren als Jahrhundertprojekt" umgesetzt. Es sei "immer völlig klar gewesen, dass das Jahrzehnte dauert", sagt er dem ZDF."

lol

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Zwille posted:

I don’t really know except two possibilities: a) giffey wants the C and b) she’s afraid cdu gonna pick grüne (cdu being the „winner“ and as such getting first pick) and that grüne will take the offer

It’s gonna be real funny tho if the whole repeat gets voided by the BVG

https://twitter.com/planetenherz/status/1630927760439885825?s=46&t=U9-noZ1-LnfK-riQSG1xvQ

Don't worry, apparently the JuSos in Berlin are running storm to force a Parteibasisentscheidung. So alternatively, you have the option of the Berliner SPD forcing Giffey to not do this and then the Wiederholungswahl being declared ungültig, just for the extra farce level

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Shakespearean Beef posted:

https://www.zdf.de/nachrichten/panorama/bahn-verkehrswende-deutschlandtakt-verzoegerung-100.html

"Zentraler Teil dieser Offensive ist der sogenannte Deutschlandtakt, ein Fahrplan-Modell nach Schweizer Vorbild. Das Bahnfahren soll damit pünktlicher, schneller und die Anschlüsse direkter und verlässlicher werden. Es gab auch ein Zieldatum für all das: 2030.

Jetzt räumt das FDP-geführte Bundesverkehrsministerium eine Verspätung um Jahrzehnte ein. Michael Theurer (FDP), Staatsekretär und gleichzeitig Beauftragter der Bundesregierung für den Schienenverkehr sieht den Deutschlandtakt "in den nächsten 50 Jahren als Jahrhundertprojekt" umgesetzt. Es sei "immer völlig klar gewesen, dass das Jahrzehnte dauert", sagt er dem ZDF."

lol

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

GABA ghoul posted:

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in

Really? Feels more like old men talking about eventually planting trees, if they feel like it, and then a century after their death it turns out their dumb trees can only reach about Bonzai-height

but the future Schlümpfe of this world will have all the shade they could ever need, at least

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Society might grow old by this, but if a society wants to become wohlhabend then you gotta cut down those trees and sell sell sell them for quick profits! Freiheit! CL

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

https://twitter.com/christianlatz_/status/1631387981427662848?s=46&t=U9-noZ1-LnfK-riQSG1xvQ

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

the CDU should just laugh and answer back they can't give them a Partnerschaft of Augenhöhe, because they don't have a small enough Kleinkasper in their Schlumpfgarten

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Libluini posted:

the CDU should just laugh and answer back they can't give them a Partnerschaft of Augenhöhe, because they don't have a small enough Kleinkasper in their Schlumpfgarten

I don't know, what's Armin Laschet doing at the moment?

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Infected posted:

I don't know, what's Armin Laschet doing at the moment?

Cosplaying Verteidigungsminister

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Turns out "Knowing basic facts about things" is communism, according to the FDP:

https://twitter.com/katjadler/status/1631570840046252032

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Whoever gives me the most money has the best tech, bing bong, so simple.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Sahra gives it up

Sahra Wagenknecht won't be facing election for the Linke anymore. She either wants retirement, or "etwas neues". She isn't sure yet. Maybe we're seeing the foundation of a new Nazi-party here? :allears:

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Apropos Hufeisen: Boris Palmer is going full JK Rowling at the moment. Wish he'd go on Rogan.

"Niemand darf wegen seiner sexuellen Orientierung diskriminiert werden. Ich bin sehr dafür, dass Transpersonen ihr Leben so führen, wie sie wollen. Ich lehne Diskriminierung von Trans Personen ab.
Aber ich halte daran fest, dass eine Trans Person keine Frau ist, auch wenn sich die Person so fühlt, was ihr gutes Recht ist. Der Schutz von Frauenrechten stellt eine eigene Kategorie, die genauso berechtigt ist wieder Schutz von Trans Personen. "

And the AfD voters for whom he is the only vernünftiger Grüner ("Danke 🙏🏼 Boris !! Endlich ein mutiger unter den „Grünen“")are bringing out all the tired classics.

"Ich parke jetzt auch immer auf Frauenparkplätzen, wenn Not an Parkplätzen ist, bin ich ganz Tranz😉"

"Ich kann mir die Not derer vorstellen, welche die Strapazen der in Kauf nehmen, um das jeweils andere Geschlecht erlangen zu können. Denen wünsche ich alles Gute!
Doch wenn später mal, lang nach dem Tod, deren Gebeine gefunden werden, erkennen Mediziner sofort:
Das war ein Mann, oder eine Frau. Mehr geht nicht.
Die seelische Verfassung der jeweiligen Verstorbenen, und auch vergangene OP, spielen dann keine Rolle mehr.
Oder??"

"...ich nehme mal an das eine Transfrau nicht zum Gynäkologen geht wenn die Prostata drückt 🤔."

"Mein Labrador hat mir heute morgen gesagt, dass er eine Person ist und sich als Frau fühlt!
Wie soll ich damit umgehen?"

"Aber das ist doch ganz klar. Eine Trans Frau wird nie eine biologische normale gebärende Frau sein können weil ihr Körper immer nur angeglichen ist. Sozusagen eine Mogelpackung… sie sollte einer biologischen Frau nie gleichgestellt sein oder werden"

Gott ich muss kotzen

niethan fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Mar 3, 2023

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

It is so incredibly tedious how these cunts just import every single lovely anglo culture war talking point 1:1. They can't even be original in their garbage bigotry.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

While you're busy kotzing, why don't you check out this little fun piece about German not-sextouristen finally returning to Thailand to "Kurbel an die Wirtschaft" to get a really good Mittelstrahl going

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9m2qg1_-Vk

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

niethan posted:

Aber ich halte daran fest, dass eine Trans Person keine Frau ist, auch wenn sich die Person so fühlt, was ihr gutes Recht ist. Der Schutz von Frauenrechten stellt eine eigene Kategorie, die genauso berechtigt ist wieder Schutz von Trans Personen. "
I know I may figure something out myself if I think about it more, but what are all those Frauenrechte that woman have where I, as a man, don't have the same ones or a better version? Pretty sure I'm still in the country where we can't give out free Menstruationsbedarfsprodukte because we just can't figure out which (of course better and more valuable) thing men will get in return.

RabbitWizard fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Mar 3, 2023

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

RabbitWizard posted:

I know I may figure something out myself if I think about it more, but what are all those Frauenrechte that woman have where I, as a man, don't have the same ones or a better version? Pretty sure I'm still in the country where we can't give out free Menstruationsbedarfsprodukte because we just can't figure out which (of course better and more valuable) thing men will get in return.

It always seems to boil down to toilets/umkleidekabinen without the presence of penises

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Libluini posted:

Sahra gives it up

Sahra Wagenknecht won't be facing election for the Linke anymore. She either wants retirement, or "etwas neues". She isn't sure yet. Maybe we're seeing the foundation of a new Nazi-party here? :allears:

Are you working for the BND by any chance?

https://twitter.com/mtaushb/status/1631666877897359360?s=20

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

wie? so Mikro vorn Mund halten???

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

niethan posted:

It always seems to boil down to toilets/umkleidekabinen without the presence of penises
I wrote a longer post and then noticed that it isn't worth it. People talking about this are huge hypocritical pieces of poo poo anyway and it makes me mad I still bother engaging with their hosed up opinions sometimes. Talking about "feeling like a woman" is a giveaway I should notice by now. Mind over matter, fucker.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

lmao

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Also kann man dann mit dem 49€ Ticket auch RE (nach Sylt) fahren?

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

Mit dem RE nach Sylt, warum René?

e: butterfly meme: is this Westerland

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Honestly, Sylt is Kleinkram.

Helgoland, though? Now we're talking!

I want to take the Bahn in Freiburg (Breisgau), get to Emden and then take a ship to Helgoland please, all in one for 49 Mücken.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The bvg ads are funny but this one is just

nobody likes this

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
That's a nasty rear end tunnel.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

colonelwest posted:

The protest at Ramstein Airbase on Sunday was full of people waving Russian flags, and a few former Russian military officers showed up. The whole thing was funded by some shady Russian cultural organization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OG0s3KANCY

Spiegel TV did a freak safari of the Wagenknecht/Ramstein demos. Includes an interview with the "former" Russian military officer and his wife desperately trying to wring some coherent talking points from the diarrhea cannon that is Russian state propaganda :discourse:

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Son of Rodney posted:

The bvg ads are funny but this one is just

nobody likes this

As a Bavarian, I ask you to trust me: You do not want this.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

GABA ghoul posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OG0s3KANCY

Spiegel TV did a freak safari of the Wagenknecht/Ramstein demos. Includes an interview with the "former" Russian military officer and his wife desperately trying to wring some coherent talking points from the diarrhea cannon that is Russian state propaganda :discourse:

Neonazis going to a Linke Kundgebung and cheering on Wagenknecht broke my brain a bit.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
How so? Wagenknecht has been pretty openly flirting with the AfD for quite a while now, and not just on this issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Gonna be interesting to see if Linke gains or loses (RIP) votes when Wagenknecht leaves.