Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

oh great another rear end in a top hat in a lifted truck

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Teeny bit of a White Savior Complex you've got there

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1631288186348634112

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

look I TRIED but they KEEP ASKING for more systemic racism!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Taking name submissions for my crew

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

AxGrap posted:

Taking name submissions for my crew

the dome boys

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Dilbert guy's mattering field is breaking down

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1631291173544370176

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

NO DIVORCE, NO DIVORCE, YOU'RE THE DIVORCE!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

tenderjerk posted:

open back up SAD jeffrey you coward

i need to see whiny bitches cry this morning

Seems open to me :confused:

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

I don't remember this

https://twitter.com/depthsofwiki/status/1630642429429727258

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
Scott adams going fully mask off jokerfied and loving it

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

the lid

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

everyone is happy now

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

the lucy booth

the admin is OUT

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

lol my dad's side of the family are all from kentucky. he did his best to hide the twang

if you know what county he's from I can give you a % chance that you're related to my wife. If it's Scott or Barren county it'd be about 50%.

It'd get you a small doll discount.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

jimbee in the dome

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

TDepressionEarl posted:

the lucy booth

the admin is OUT
the admin
he destroyed his cage
Yes
YES

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Questions continue to swirl about scandal-plagued Rep. George Santos (R-NY) as the identity of his new campaign treasurer is shrouded in mystery, reported CNN on Thursday.

"Andrew Olson, listed as treasurer of Santos’ federal political committees on February 21, does not serve as treasurer for any federal committees beyond those associated with the Republican congressman who represents parts of Nassau County, New York," reported Fredreka Schouten, Gregory Krieg, and Kara Scannell. "And election officials in New York say no one with that name is registered as treasurer of any political committee in the state. The address associated with Olson and Santos’ campaign is that of a mixed-use apartment and commercial building in Elmhurst, New York, where the congressman’s sister resided until earlier this year."

Mike Deery, the head of the Nassau County Republican Party, told CNN, “Do not know him. Have not heard of him.” And an assistant for Nancy Marks, the former treasurer of the Santos campaign, said they do know know who Olson is either.

This comes after a bizarre episode in which Santos announced the hiring of a new treasurer to replace Marks, only for that treasurer to clarify he had not accepted the job.

I do enjoy Santos making a mockery of everything about our government

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

https://twitter.com/Hoglitosis/status/1631293234545606659?s=20

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Stupid Boxes posted:

okay lols like Jimbee puts it in reverse to chew while in the donut. I promise this isn’t reversed

beep beep beep

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

they made Roth an ik of the subforum which is such a stupid idea I’m amazed

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Smol Jimbee

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

VideoKid posted:

they made Roth an ik of the subforum which is such a stupid idea I’m amazed

the post she's chain probing is the most on-point thing i've ever seen in qcs/sad

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

The only reason certain “candidates” won’t be going to CPAC is because the crowds have no interest in anything they have to say. They’ve heard it all before, and don’t want to hear it again. But my speech, on Saturday night, is already a sold out “monster.” They are trying to expand the room and space. We’ll have a great time at CPAC, we always do. See you there, and don’t forget to vote in the important Straw Poll!

I will be at CPAC on Saturday, talking about the fact that, obviously, our Country is going to “HELL,” and how to fix it. Also, the Democrats use of Radical Left Prosecutors and the WEAPONIZATION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT. It is illegal, has never been used and abused like this, and has the potential to bring down our once fair and wonderful Country. These Marxist Thugs have been after me for years, only to help them win elections. In just Two Years, we have become a Third World Failing Nation. MAGA!!!

love some massive presidential dumps in the morning

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Lpzie posted:

Stats from the Nov 2022 - Feb 2023 Trump Thread

put PFC on a PIP for blowing the curve

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Sherbert Hoover posted:

the post she's chain probing is the most on-point thing i've ever seen in qcs/sad

it’s hosed up

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Sherbert Hoover posted:

lmao goddamn they just can’t stop being petty can they

really working overtime to rehabilitate the image of the mods/admins during a time of “crisis” just outstanding work

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I know the guy IRL who's being responded to in that post, the one concern trolling about how we "deserve better", and he's an incredible sad sack piece of poo poo

I met up with him for a baseball game outing once and he just wore a horse mask the whole time and made awkward internet jokes, in like 2017

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
lol at anyone who thinks we’ve hit bottom as a society

poo poo is just getting started as boundaries fall, consequences fail to appear, and feckless power brokers are subsumed by power wielded by those without concern for repercussions

today is not the worst

it’s the best it will ever be again

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
“HELL”

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Former Everything posted:

poo poo is just getting started as boundaries fall, consequences fail to appear, and feckless power brokers are subsumed by power wielded by those without concern for repercussions

today is not the worst

The Democrats!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Welcome to your "Doom."

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Former Everything posted:

today is not the worst

yeah lmao

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

Welcome to your "Doom."

turns out it can run on anything, including real life

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Sherbert Hoover posted:

We talk about the posters being terrible in this thread, but goddamn are there a lot of spoiled babies that flock to the "let me speak to your manager" forum.

It really is funny how long they'll cry and moan about one of their posting pals getting probed.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Putting the people constantly crying in charge of the forum for constantly crying is a smart move that can't possibly result in anything but less crying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I know the guy IRL who's being responded to in that post, the one concern trolling about how we "deserve better", and he's an incredible sad sack piece of poo poo

I met up with him for a baseball game outing once and he just wore a horse mask the whole time and made awkward internet jokes, in like 2017

lmao