Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WarMECH posted:

definitely put money in a roth but only after you have maxed out any match you may get from your employer sponsored retirement plan if you have one

lol

My last job had one but I couldn't afford to max max it because they failed to adjust my positions wage ranger per HRs instruction pre-hire and I made poo poo money

Theres no employer match at my current job but we have pensions so whTeva

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

petit choux posted:

I hate this poo poo

Evergreen post

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

petit choux posted:

I hate this poo poo

good morning

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WarMECH posted:

you aint lost poo poo unless you cashed it out

retirement accounts go up and down as long as they are more up when you pull money out you are good

No! Number go DOWN

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

nobody went after the "is this what you imagined your late 30s would be like" guy

Is his job a joke? Is he broke?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Number only supposed to go up. If number go down, BAD

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

AxGrap posted:

Some chud called my wife's work to yell at her bc she asked permission to paint their sons nails with the other kids for Valentines day and the dad still hasn't gotten over it. So I have an enemy which is nice.

went on a dinner date the other night and we were talking about our kids (because that's all parents can ever talk about lol) and she asked if I let me kids paint my nails and told her ABSOLUTELY, throw on a couple layers and make sure one has sparkles. last summer my kids set up a manicure booth in front of our house and all the neighborhood dads came over and we all had our toe nails painted.

anybody who cares about getting their nails painted beyond finding joy from it are loving freaks

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

nobody went after the "is this what you imagined your late 30s would be like" guy

it was a really funny post

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

WarMECH posted:

is scott adams still doing that schtick where he thinks he is influencing people he talks to thru hypnotization or something what a weirdo

LINGUISTIC KILL SHOT

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Louisgod posted:

anybody who cares about getting their nails painted beyond finding joy from it are loving freaks

I hate the smell, am I a freak now huh

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

titty_baby_ posted:

Number only supposed to go up. If number go down, BAD

had a coworker freak out after 9/11 and stocks dropped so he transfered everything out of his stock indexes and put it into bonds basically securing a huge loss when the stock eventually rebounded shortly after

what an idiot

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Boob Cop posted:

LINGUISTIC KILL SHOT

Does your AV even have nipples

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WarMECH posted:

had a coworker freak out after 9/11 and stocks dropped so he transfered everything out of his stock indexes and put it into bonds basically securing a huge loss when the stock eventually rebounded shortly after

what an idiot

Another victim of osama bin laden

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
probably gonna start painting my nails just to trigger any chuds i may come in contact with it will be a good way to expose them so i know who to avoid

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

petit choux posted:

Does your AV even have nipples

why are you asking

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

titty_baby_ posted:

I hate the smell, am I a freak now huh

yes, I'm afraid so

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

titty_baby_ posted:

Another victim of osama bin laden

he was in his 50s at the time so probably had quite a nest egg saved up and then basically reset the entire amount losing decades of growth in one fell swoop

jesus what an idiot lol

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i’m telling drygoods

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

anyone with a retirement account is a class enemy, and more importantly a big time nerd

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

that’s because it’s a perfect rorschach test, it’s clearly targeted at your posting enemies and not at you

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Someone needs to start a priests of TikTok account except it would have to be a full time job with 50 people on staff

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Stupid Boxes posted:

okay lols like Jimbee puts it in reverse to chew while in the donut. I promise this isn’t reversed

lol :3:

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

a.lo posted:

i’m telling drygoods

Hi telling drygoods

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Louisgod posted:

went on a dinner date the other night and we were talking about our kids (because that's all parents can ever talk about lol) and she asked if I let me kids paint my nails and told her ABSOLUTELY, throw on a couple layers and make sure one has sparkles. last summer my kids set up a manicure booth in front of our house and all the neighborhood dads came over and we all had our toe nails painted.

He pulled his kid for 2 weeks and is sending messages and calling about it and poo poo, and now I think the director has to get involved, and I reaaaaalllly wanna find him and get in his face but they got it handled I think.

Maybe this thread has made me think the "anti groomer" freaks are more dangerous than they are but I'm steamed. K I'm done.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

piss guzzler 420 posted:

anyone with a retirement account is a class enemy, and more importantly a big time nerd

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Hi telling drygoods

:boomshaka:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

AxGrap posted:

He pulled his kid for 2 weeks and is sending messages and calling about it and poo poo, and now I think the director has to get involved, and I reaaaaalllly wanna find him and get in his face but they got it handled I think.

Maybe this thread has made me think the "anti groomer" freaks are more dangerous than they are but I'm steamed. K I'm done.

find dad's house, and paint his nails like a ninja in the night

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

WarMECH posted:

he was in his 50s at the time so probably had quite a nest egg saved up and then basically reset the entire amount losing decades of growth in one fell swoop

jesus what an idiot lol

DO SOMETHING

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

UFOTacoMan posted:

find dad's house, and paint his nails like a ninja in the night

I sigh as i unsheathe my paintana

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

piss guzzler 420 posted:

drat starting to think these fascists might be totally disconnected from reality

everyone is totally disconnected from reality

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/jenivescomedian/status/1631306290294128643

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

piss guzzler 420 posted:

My parents bugged me about starting a retirement account from the moment i was 18 and by the time I started one a decade later they said they're glad I'm getting in early and that they started way later

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i sigh as i have no choice but to cram you in a locker

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

do you think he was ever called daddy scotty?

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

titty_baby_ posted:

My parents bugged me about starting a retirement account from the moment i was 18 and by the time I started one a decade later they said they're glad I'm getting in early and that they started way later

had a professor in college tell us to start investing early every little bit helps because by the power of compounding interest its better to save like $500 when you are 22 than to make it up dumping tens of thousands in later when you are in your 50s

same i tell all the new employees when they show up: you are young and just getting a pay check so start stashing away money now because lifestyle creep is real and you will never be able to make it up later even when you are earning way more than today

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
customer: lots of silence this morning.... we ready for inappropriate comments?
engineer: what do you got?
customer: no women here
engineer: well.... we are celebrating the month..... *awkwardly tries to change topic*

why are people like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug