Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

the Holodomor was a famous intentional genocide done on purpose, and not in any way a rhetorical trick by Nazi collaborators to use a famine to try and make the USSR look as bad—or worse!—than Nazi Germany.

We all believe this, which is why we post here. Slava Ukraini.

this but UNironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

this but UNironically

May Stalin eat all our grain if anyone itt ironically claims that the holodomor definitely happened

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
Not only did the holodomor happen, but it keeps happening every day we don't see our racial superiors (the mighty and wise Ukrainians, specifically the Galician part and not the filthy subhuman russoids in the east) tanks, planes and nuclear weapons.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
im whichever opinion makes you, the lurker reading this thread in this post where we definitely confirm the holodomor, the saddest

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Today is March 2nd, Two Thousand and Twenty Three, The Year of Our Lord and it is once again time to remember:

The Holodomor DEFINITELY happened.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I woke up this morning and the loaf of bread in my cupboard has started to mold. Anyway I tossed the loaf and decided to go hungry this morning in honor of those brave kulaks who were starved when Stalin ate their grain

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
it's my boyfriend's birthday and i got him the little black book of communism bc we can only trust capitalism to not kill our homosexual selves and take our grain

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Checking wikipedia to make sure the Holodomor is properly cited with all the good sources

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

Checking wikipedia to make sure the Holodomor is properly cited with all the good sources

Thank you. We must stay vigilant so this kind of thing can never happen again.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

Thank you. We must stay vigilant so this kind of thing can never happen again.

Never agrain

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Zvahl posted:

im whichever opinion makes you, the lurker reading this thread in this post where we definitely confirm the holodomor, the saddest

I think its pretty clear why lurkers would refuse to post in a thread confirming the holodomor happened....

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Homeless Friend posted:

I think its pretty clear why lurkers would refuse to post in a thread confirming the holodomor happened....

One does not simply walk into holodomor.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
since it's women's history month, i think we should all pause and take a moment to remember the millions of women who died in the holodomor :(

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

500 good dogs posted:

since it's women's history month, i think we should all pause and take a moment to remember the millions of women who died in the holodomor :(

possibly tens or even hundreds of millions

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

500 good dogs posted:

Holodomor... good???

(USER WAS STARVED FOR THIS POST)

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

500 good dogs posted:

stalin DEFINITELY did a holodomor to GENOCIDE millions of men, but he also genocided millions of women. so whose to say if it's good or bad? maybe on balance....... ?

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Xaris posted:

stalin DEFINITELY did a holodomor to GENOCIDE millions of men, but he also genocided millions of women. so whose to say if it's good or bad? maybe on balance....... ?

oh no my big grain boys :ohdear:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Zvahl posted:

oh no my big grain boys :ohdear:

misread this as big-brain goys

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

:eyepop:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

*obama voice*

if you like your grain, you cant keep it

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Xaris posted:

women be starving

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

all ukrainian women born after 1917 can't cook, can't eat hot chip, and die

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

was Stalin a girlboss?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

*obama voice*

if you like your grain, you cant keep it

We starved some folks

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

We starved some folks

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
One of my unpopular opinions on this forum is that Joseph Stalin is actually a decent person who made tremendously bad political decisions. I strongly stand by that opinion. I don't go to every thread and argue it to the end desperately because it's unproductive and the criticism of my point of view is genuinely nominally correct- but that doesn't mean I'm wrong with a subjective opinion either.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

obama making a photo op of eating "ukrainian" grain to show that it's plentiful and safe to eat

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

redneck nazgul posted:

obama making a photo op of eating "ukrainian" grain to show that it's plentiful and safe to eat

If you like your farm, you can keep it

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

We starved some folks

reportedly stalin told his aides that he's "really good at starving people"

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

one could consider Stalin's unorthodox policies "against the grain"

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

my bony fealty posted: