Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Easier just to not have an investigation than one people will get pissed off at. Republicans are in control of the House. I don't think they want a "Santos Did Nothing Wrong" headline. Doesn't mean they'll remove him, but they're feeling the heat.

lol look at what happened to Gaetz (nothing).

santos is going to finish his term and then lose re-election to someone who is, somehow, worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

santos is going to finish his term and then lose re-election to someone who is, somehow, worse.

Republicans never investigated Gaetz, though. Dems opened that investigation. This is all friendly fire. If they want Santos out, this is how they do it.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Republicans never investigated Gaetz, though. Dems opened that investigation. This is all friendly fire. If they want Santos out, this is how they do it.

TOTAL EXONERATION!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

"translite signs" is insider terminology for the backlit promotional signs that used to be between the menu parts of the McDonald's menu boards, back before they switched to the flat panel video menu boards they have now

https://twitter.com/consumertc/status/1630735717528633348

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

In the eyes of the American conservative, Gaetz did nothing wrong, but Santos is a child grooming drag queen.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I SAID WHAT I SAID

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

It's been a year lady. Give it up

https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1631103854258397184

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

The Nastier Nate posted:

i voted 4. you guys are good, but there's room for improvement

it's true there's only 239 lbs , could do more

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

"translite signs" is insider terminology for the backlit promotional signs that used to be between the menu parts of the McDonald's menu boards, back before they switched to the flat panel video menu boards they have now

https://twitter.com/consumertc/status/1630735717528633348

dude looks like Ferris Bueller’s friend

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

dads friend steve posted:

dude looks like Ferris Bueller’s friend

need a gif of him staring into the painting but the last frame is the mcdonalds guy

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Bearjew posted:

TOTAL EXONERATION!

Lol if they do that. Republicans can just sit on the report and never release anything. TOTAL EXONERATION just makes new headlines.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

being a giant loser is a brand now

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

not sure if we're still doing the thread gangs from earlier today but im suggesting joementum's group to be the Local Milk People

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

lol

she's thriving

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/SleIZOn.mp4

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
where is this gang list, i better be in a good gang

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

tenderjerk posted:

being a giant loser is a brand now

:abuela:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
politics on both sides is dominated by big losers too dumb and too loud to fade away. it owns

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

so, how are you folks celebrating national Weights and Measures Week? I'm planning a heist of the copy of the International Prototype Kilogram that's at NIST headquarters in the suburbs north of DC

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

5'5" crybaby whiner

https://twitter.com/aidnmclaughlin/status/1631372311503818752

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

where is this gang list, i better be in a good gang

Lpzie posted:

Stats from the Nov 2022 - Feb 2023 Trump Thread

you are in PFC’e gang :sad:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/hausofdecline/status/1631369292716318731

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
you know, you could leave those hats out on the kitchen table for months and they wouldn't spoil. makes you wonder what's in them.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I hate how I've been having a good, fun week on a personal level but following the news makes me feel like the world is falling apart for us trans people

https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn/status/1631369813724372998

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

RealityWarCriminal posted:

politics on both sides is dominated by big losers too dumb and too loud to fade away. it owns

inshallah they’ll die screaming

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

so, how are you folks celebrating national Weights and Measures Week? I'm planning a heist of the copy of the International Prototype Kilogram that's at NIST headquarters in the suburbs north of DC
I'm celebrating by losing all the mg weights in the class II kit by sneezing and blowing them away

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

VideoKid posted:

you are in PFC’e gang :sad:

lol

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

tacodaemon posted:

I hate how I've been having a good, fun week on a personal level but following the news

found the problem

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

yeah hes always like this he gets flustered easily and lashes out at the press but the way he does it is very whiny and bad not strong and funny like trump

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

I mean, I guess he really doesn't need a position for a couple months anyway. But oof, weak poo poo.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

our gang is the best

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
whiny ron

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

VideoKid posted:

our gang is the best

was just thinking this :dukedoge:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I mean, I guess he really doesn't need a position for a couple months anyway. But oof, weak poo poo.

he sucks so bad

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

this is softball questions by a friendly news outlet just wait til he gets on the national stage

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

motherFUCKER

https://twitter.com/ChrisConwayDC/status/1631380577000488960

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Gangwar please

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

WarMECH posted:

yeah hes always like this he gets flustered easily and lashes out at the press but the way he does it is very whiny and bad not strong and funny like trump

Also Trump has zero problem just answering any question with whatever random poo poo pops into his head at that moment, he doesn't care about how it might sound later or how people might call him a hypocrite if he contradicts himself. DeSantis is like oh no I can't answer this question because I don't want to be pinned down and called out on it later!! It's weak loser behavior.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
even trump when asked how he would handle ukraine was like "we would be in there and get things done quickly and much better than dumb dumb sleepy joe has been doing" which is nonsensical but gives the chuds something to hoot and holler about

desanitis lacks this gift