Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

seaweed is at borgen's today, stock up if you haven't unlocked the tower yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Finally unlocked the new fishing zone and blew through my 6,000 saved large nets.

A few quests later requires 3,000 large nets.

You’ve got to love it haven’t you

Wayfaring Stranger
Feb 16, 2011

Kaboobi posted:

seaweed is at borgen's today, stock up if you haven't unlocked the tower yet

Pro tip, thank you! I'm at ATI XVI so am close. Didn't end up getting anything at Borgens until you mentioned it.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Soap shop updated.

No idea what the feather is for but I bought one.

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

Started working on getting the rarer items forn"A Wall in the Way" quest since I almost have all the sea dragons.

I start to put the Judland Waste stuff on there, and then I get to 10 cutlass, 2 gold boot, gold potato, and piece of heart and I want to forget.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Twincityhacker posted:

Started working on getting the rarer items forn"A Wall in the Way" quest since I almost have all the sea dragons.

I start to put the Judland Waste stuff on there, and then I get to 10 cutlass, 2 gold boot, gold potato, and piece of heart and I want to forget.

In order:

Cutlasses are just annoying. That's 1400 spiders, and you can beg for them in Discord or in #giveaways in-game rather than grind them all out yourself.

Gold boots can be obtained via the Temple, but maybe a better method is manual-fishing spam. Use a Cat's Meow and Mealworms as your bait and just go to town tapping for five minutes. That way, when a Gold Boot does decide to drop, you'll get 3-8 of them instead of 1-2.

Piece of Heart and Gold Potato will come when they come. I think that both of them took well into the 20,000s for me, and others have reported far greater droughts. At least the Temple exists now as a mercy system.

EDIT: Cooking 35! Now I just need to grind out all the yarn in the universe to get Cecil up to 60. My hay field is at 800 and counting.

delfin fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Mar 2, 2023

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to.
If anyone has spare Cat’s Meow I’m being real dumb and working on the fishing streak merit badge and would use and appreciate the heck out of these. IGN is Rattimus.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Xeras posted:

If anyone has spare Cat’s Meow I’m being real dumb and working on the fishing streak merit badge and would use and appreciate the heck out of these. IGN is Rattimus.

Sent 50

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Xeras posted:

They say it's important not to enable addicts and so I shall not be sending any.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Is there any tricks to getting gold fliers? So tired of tapping and I need 20 more for intruders beware...

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Open your 07 bags and use food / worms

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

levelling the capybara :D

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

I opened all my 07s, I'm just using mealworms is it better to use others?

Wish I had 99 exploring but despite the seemingly endless supply of OJ from goons I still am not close. Otherwise pets would be nice

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

Rakeris posted:

I opened all my 07s, I'm just using mealworms is it better to use others?

Wish I had 99 exploring but despite the seemingly endless supply of OJ from goons I still am not close. Otherwise pets would be nice

yeah i got everything else to 99 and am 1/4 of the way to 99 exploring :(

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

hambeet it is time to stop sending me mushroom paste. you will need it more than i need the oj

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Ghostlight posted:

hambeet it is time to stop sending me mushroom paste. you will need it more than i need the oj

lmao! i was waiting for you to hit stop. and i'm getting the paste super easy now anyway so it's no big deal to me

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Rakeris posted:

Is there any tricks to getting gold fliers? So tired of tapping and I need 20 more for intruders beware...

Click through to this post:

Large Testicles posted:

the script i have should work on something other than a windows pc, it's just a browser script, but yeah, gotta be a real computer.

this is what was posted last time, i forget by who tho. you could pair it with a clicker too to use for bait other than mealworms but i'm not willing to put in that much effort, plus i dont know how to code it

Control-shift-i in chrome opens the dev panel.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

it seems we are at an impasse

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Ok I'm going to have to check that out if my PC survived (won't boot after power outage earlier today, fun) Marcus is amazing as always throwing so much stuff at me it's hard to use without wasting.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Ghostlight posted:

it seems we are at an impasse

if you don't need it i'll stop. i do appreciate the oj and don't want to take it without giving something back you see.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

oh i need it, that's why i'm worried you might be hamstringing your tower progress by giving it to me

i make like 1800 orange juice every day so the stuff i send you is like rounding errors while i desperately try to burn enough arnold palmers so i can hand quests in without voiding them

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Ghostlight posted:

oh i need it, that's why i'm worried you might be hamstringing your tower progress by giving it to me

nah it's all good on this end. not even remotely needing large quantities of it yet, but i can turn it around pretty quickly if i do

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ghostlight posted:

i make like 1800 orange juice every day so the stuff i send you is like rounding errors while i desperately try to burn enough arnold palmers so i can hand quests in without voiding them

This is exactly where I’m at too lol.

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

...anyone want to throw me some spiders? I currently need 300, but have a need for 1,400 in a bit.

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

Twincityhacker posted:

...anyone want to throw me some spiders? I currently need 300, but have a need for 1,400 in a bit.

Your mailbox is a little small so make sure you check it if you can. I have some that I can pay forward from when I was in the same spot a week ago or so.

Spiders are worse than corn.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Ugh, let us make cheese with all this milk. I need 1,356 more cheese, which you only really get from pets or Tower 139 which is twelve away from me.

Stupid Holger got all I had a few months back because I didn't need any then. Hopefully I've learned that lesson..

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

Jhet posted:

Your mailbox is a little small so make sure you check it if you can. I have some that I can pay forward from when I was in the same spot a week ago or so.

Spiders are worse than corn.

Thanks! And I dumped all my current gold into increasing the cap, so I now have 35 slots.

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
Agreed, but my biggest takeaway from your complaint about cheese is that I cannot trust the line that says “Help Requests 0 Left”. Makes me wonder how many other things I could have been stocking up on but haven’t because the game was telling me I wasn’t going to need it again.

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

I look it up on buddy.farm, and even if there is no quests left I don't like to sell or give to a villager unless I have half an invetory of the item OR I am constantly cycling though a full inventory of the item like the highest ranked fish or laterns.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
So messing around with some missing GMs and the two new meals has lead to my AP stocks drying up and I need to buy 4k.
If anyone‘s interested, I am offering 100g per 800 AP (Trade seems to be 1k+ AP per 100gold these days).

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Tahirovic posted:

So messing around with some missing GMs and the two new meals has lead to my AP stocks drying up and I need to buy 4k.
If anyone‘s interested, I am offering 100g per 800 AP (Trade seems to be 1k+ AP per 100gold these days).

What’s your IGN? I’ve got at least 800 to send

Edit nm I looked at the google sheet lol

MarcusSA fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Mar 3, 2023

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

I’ve got 2000 AP with your name on it when we both have 5 minutes to click buttons repeatedly

NFX
Jun 2, 2008

Fun Shoe
The net launcher is 50G off right now. Seems like one of those upgrades that will eventually come in handy.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

hambeet posted:

nah it's all good on this end. not even remotely needing large quantities of it yet, but i can turn it around pretty quickly if i do

Don’t give me paste, I’m inventory capped on it. And I sell at least 15k a day in trade chat.

I’m T199… I don’t really need anything in return but thanks for the thought :)

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

NFX posted:

The net launcher is 50G off right now. Seems like one of those upgrades that will eventually come in handy.

You are definitely going to want that upgrade eventually.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Tahirovic posted:

Sent 300, have plenty more to spare, no need to send anything back.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Ruggan posted:

You are definitely going to want that upgrade eventually.

I pretty much can't live without it, but it's not really needed until after you unlock the tower.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

NFX posted:

Best purchase ever.

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

Anxiously awaiting similar functionality for APs and ACs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

I guess Borgen's wheel has beer now. Maybe even other EC stuff.