Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

DryGoods posted:

having access to IK Hidden Tools is Eye Opening. how do they get all this Data?

did you know every Poster has a FICO Score updated Per-Post? i can click on your username and see it in real time

Lpzie already posted everyone's PP (PostingPower) earlier today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

VideoKid posted:

what’s mine?

doesn't look good. don't think you're getting an RV at this rate, sorry

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

hell yeah, I would post a vid from youtube but gently caress that guy. Not even going to look it up.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DryGoods posted:

doesn't look good. don't think you're getting an RV at this rate, sorry

:mad:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

gregday posted:

Murdaugh is southern for murder

the guy who murdered is named murdaugh

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

ram dass in hell posted:

the guy who rigged the hearing in his favor is named riggs

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

testing out my abilities here. i just mass updated everyone's Profile...check your User Picture near the bottom for a Gift

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

redneck nazgul posted:

the guy who rigged the hearing in his favor is named riggs

WTF

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

well yeah, murtaugh was just one week from retirement and getting "too old for this poo poo", of course he was gonna get off with no punishment

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/riseandgrindcor/status/1631391379686301726

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

we'll see

if republicans wanted to burn this man to the ashes they could easily do this

Sort of a hardcore Manchin dilemma

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

ram dass in hell posted:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

mein playlist

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Schmoe Cwead posted:

mein playlist

lmao

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1631421169432657920

I thought this would be some bullshit about journalists that happened to sweep up the concept of blogging too but no, the language of the bill says "bloggers"

have fun defining that legally

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
"The most recent iteration of hate music in the past few years has been “fashwave” (there’s also a “Trumpwave”). Its musicians’ messages are far less overt than their forerunners and are often buried under EDM beats. Although discussed mostly on internet message boards, fashwave musicians have found an easy home on streaming services."

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

I love that america is surpassing robocop - these would be over the top for the interludes

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

gregday posted:

I thought this would be some bullshit about journalists that happened to sweep up the concept of blogging too but no, the language of the bill says "bloggers"

Can't wait to get fined from Florida for shitposting about meatball ron on my geocities

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

bebop esq posted:

"The most recent iteration of hate music in the past few years has been “fashwave” (there’s also a “Trumpwave”). Its musicians’ messages are far less overt than their forerunners and are often buried under EDM beats. Although discussed mostly on internet message boards, fashwave musicians have found an easy home on streaming services."

Oh good 👍

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

another entry for the Candace's Bizarre-Looking Outfits collection

fuckin' Spirit Halloween Klaus Nomi costume

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1631389875613102080

Of all the people to pick....

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

who decided what music is on the official Hitler playlist?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

gregday posted:

Doesn't twitter count as a blog?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ah, sieg heil

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

gregday posted:

What about vlogs

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

CaptainBeefart posted:

What about vlogs

that's a demerit

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

VideoKid posted:

who decided what music is on the official Hitler playlist?

According to Rolling Stone, "Until last week, any Spotify user could access a playlist titled “Musikkorps Der Leibstandarte — SS Adolf Hitler Radio” — so named for the Nazi fuhrer’s personal corps of bodyguards. The streaming service itself generated the track list, and multiple Rolling Stone staffers each received a different mix upon loading it. Depending on Spotify’s algorithm, the streaming service chose different — often benign — national anthems from throughout history, but two playlists featured music by Das Luftwaffenmusikkorps 3 (named after the Nazi air force).

One day after Rolling Stone’s inquiry to Spotify on why the service would offer, let alone generate, an “SS Adolf Hitler Radio” playlist — as well as why it was hosting a RaHoWa podcast (short for “Racial Holy War”) and several other instances of music espousing neo-fascist ideologies — the streaming service removed them."

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

OK Google, play Hitler Radio on Spotify

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

CaptainBeefart posted:

What about vlogs

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

bebop esq posted:

According to Rolling Stone, "Until last week, any Spotify user could access a playlist titled “Musikkorps Der Leibstandarte — SS Adolf Hitler Radio” — so named for the Nazi fuhrer’s personal corps of bodyguards. The streaming service itself generated the track list, and multiple Rolling Stone staffers each received a different mix upon loading it. Depending on Spotify’s algorithm, the streaming service chose different — often benign — national anthems from throughout history, but two playlists featured music by Das Luftwaffenmusikkorps 3 (named after the Nazi air force).

One day after Rolling Stone’s inquiry to Spotify on why the service would offer, let alone generate, an “SS Adolf Hitler Radio” playlist — as well as why it was hosting a RaHoWa podcast (short for “Racial Holy War”) and several other instances of music espousing neo-fascist ideologies — the streaming service removed them."

Problem solved!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

gregday posted:

first they came for the bloggers, and I lmao’d because I was a poster

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

i'm not sure how accurate that would be since they didn't have Spotify back in WWii

Adolph probably had to use Napster and then a standalone MP3 player

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

bebop esq posted:

All right, but what's an equivalent music service that's NOT run by nazis?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Vim Fuego posted:

Doesn't twitter count as a blog?

Time for me to tell everyone again that my on/off boyfriend is very offline and refers to all of my online activities (the forums, twitter, discord, instagram, etc) as my "blog"

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

CaptainBeefart posted:

What about vlogs

mandatory

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

DryGoods posted:

i'm not sure how accurate that would be since they didn't have Spotify back in WWii

Adolph hitler listening to the phish cover of gin and juice

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
https://twitter.com/krisalteyespy/status/1631420815735685120?s=20

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

tacodaemon posted:

another entry for the Candace's Bizarre-Looking Outfits collection

fuckin' Spirit Halloween Klaus Nomi costume

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1631389875613102080

her BigScreen VR avatar cosplay is on point tho

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

DryGoods posted:

i'm p sure hitler had a walkman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DryGoods posted:

they didn’t even had that he had to wait for them to play his favorite song on the radio