Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Rubellavator posted:

it's like walmart vs target

it's target (ihop) vs dennys (walmart) vs a pawn shop that moved into an old pizza hut (waffle house)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
america and americans really doesnt give a gently caress about the disabled one bit is something ive noticed over the years

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

DryGoods posted:

i'm not sure how accurate that would be since they didn't have Spotify back in WWii

Adolph probably had to use Napster and then a standalone MP3 player

metallica: worse than hitler

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Al! posted:

my spouse is disabled but was denied disability because it has been too many years since she worked

what the :psyduck:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Al! posted:

my spouse is disabled but was denied disability because it has been too many years since she worked

I was looking for help getting hearing aides under some disability laws, and they told me that while I was technically disabled I have not exhausted my options with enough expensive surgeries to try to fix it lolololLMAO

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

tenderjerk posted:

waffle houses are nice if you are drunk it because it is like the most starch-heavy thing you could eat

when you go do be nice to the staff and tip very well because that is a tough rear end job

perfect place for drunk food and a show

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Al! posted:

america and americans really doesnt give a gently caress about the disabled one bit is something ive noticed over the years

yep

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

One of the first shows I ever saw and I still remember the punk next to me in line making fun of me in a really mean snotty way because I accidently called the singer Ian McKagan.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

AxGrap posted:

I was looking for help getting hearing aides under some disability laws, and they told me that while I was technically disabled I have not exhausted my options with enough expensive surgeries to try to fix it lolololLMAO

:psyduck:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

SirPablo posted:

20 pages? Does anyone here work?

no one wants to work anymore, including me

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Al! posted:

well if she really needed it she would have asked us already! sound logic

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Al! posted:

our only value to your owners is the amount of our life-force they can transmute into currency; disabled ppl are a bad investment with a bad roi. obviously this is a deeply satanic principle to organize a society around but as they say, it's what it's

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

:f5:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

ram dass in hell posted:

our only value to your owners is the amount of our life-force they can transmute into currency; disabled ppl are a bad investment with a bad roi. obviously this is a deeply satanic principle to organize a society around but as they say, it's what it's

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Schmoe Cwead posted:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Al! posted:

we really showed our whole rear end with how we responded to COVID and effectively told anybody with any sort of comorbidity so long, good luck.. *puts finger to ear* correction, nobody said good luck

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/flglmn/status/1631428927515140098

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Schmoe Cwead posted:

For someone who's been doing it for over 40 years, Lars sucks rear end at drumming.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

AxGrap posted:

Born to dome
World is a gently caress

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

orange county whale with vocal fry voiced by fran drescher , feels like a tuca and bertie writers room cutting floor idea

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RetroNewsNow/status/1631444583220498433

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

yes

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

tbf this was the only way to hear music until the invention of the maganvox in 1984

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

club for growth is also holding a convention and that is where all the cool republican kids went this weekend and trump's not invited

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Been there

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/JuliusGoat/status/1631445881164529664

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
the ol spicy keychain

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/JuliusGoat/status/1631116655156764674
https://twitter.com/stormsrbrewing1/status/1631443539694346240

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Murdaugh is guilty lol

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
can't read that text, snarxist. could you enlarge, please?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Why is this Murdaugh case national news and will probably interfere with my Jeopardy. I assume because he was rich?

This is like 9/11 all over again when I couldn't watch The Simpsons after school for weeks.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ram dass in hell posted:

amweh

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

CaptainBeefart posted:

Why is this Murdaugh case national news and will probably interfere with my Jeopardy. I assume because he was rich?

This is like 9/11 all over again when I couldn't watch The Simpsons after school for weeks.

people are hurting and you want to watch Sideshow Mel?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AliceOllstein/status/1631446422028537857
The nation’s second-largest pharmacy chain confirmed Thursday that it will not dispense abortion pills in several states where they remain legal — acting out of an abundance of caution amid a shifting policy landscape, threats from state officials and pressure from anti-abortion activists.

Nearly two dozen Republican state attorneys general wrote to Walgreens in February, threatening legal action if the company began distributing the drugs, which have become the nation’s most popular method for ending a pregnancy.

The company told POLITICO that it has since responded to all the officials, assuring them that they will not dispense abortion pills either by mail or at their brick-and-mortar locations in those states.

The list includes several states where abortion in general, and the medications specifically, remain legal — including Alaska, Iowa, Kansas and Montana. For example, Kansas’ law that patients only obtain the pills directly from a physician is blocked in court.

“There is currently complexity around this issue in Kansas and elsewhere,” said Fraser Engerman, Walgreens’ senior director of external relations. The company stressed that it is not yet distributing the pills anywhere in the country, but is working to obtain certification to do so in some states, though declined to say which.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

what about the jewish space lasers? surely they fit into this somewhere

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

DryGoods posted:

people are hurting and you want to watch Sideshow Mel?

It's called good brain pills!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Durf posted:

did they think Jimbee was cursed to work backwards forever

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

trump