Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
How to ruin your career in one step

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1631663467722842112?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Like to what end? If this was gambling related I feel it would be a much bigger story.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

swickles posted:

Like to what end? If this was gambling related I feel it would be a much bigger story.

It’s just coming out and I don’t see many other details. Apparently the guys all live together so who knows

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Apparently he's Paxton Lynch's backup who was already loving up so bad they were in a QB rotation system, so maybe he was just trying to get him fully benched?

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Lol sending this to my friend that works on MRI machines, he’s gonna love this

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I also liked the dude in Brazil who took a concealed firearm into an MRI and died from a magnet inflicted gunshot wound a week or two back

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Kalli posted:

I also liked the dude in Brazil who took a concealed firearm into an MRI and died from a magnet inflicted gunshot wound a week or two back

Naturalize the corpse because that man was an American

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Kalli posted:

At least he felt safe though.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Kalli posted:

I bet that MRI machine immigrated from another country

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Kalli posted:

I just came back in here because that’s the first thing my MRI friend said when I sent that to him lol

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/petehaileynbcs/status/1631373870270652428?s=46

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Prayers up for Benny, who went to the vet and was diagnosed with parvo yesterday. My parents took him in pretty much as soon as something seemed wrong, and he got fluids all day. The vet was comfortable sending him home with my parents instead of having them take him to a 24 hour vet in the Cities, and he kept some food down overnight. He's going back to the vet again today for fluids and ??? other treatments they give.

Both of my parents are retired and he is already the main focus of their lives, so rest assured he is getting constant care and attention.

Benny no longer has his cone of shame or IV port, and is home until a follow-up vet check on Monday. All signs point to a full recovery for the low-resolution little man.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

That's the face of a man who can get you a "real deal" on a Chevy truck but in reality can't take a piss without clearing it with his sales manager

Also, thanks to Biden Infrastructure Week last year the drainage ditch behind my house that flooded me out during Harvey is being dug six feet deeper, and there's an additional six foot levee being erected behind my back fence :hellyeah:

dirty shrimp money fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Mar 3, 2023

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Sent my wife the MRI story, and she said:

"When I worked at [old job] the vent that was labeled as MRI safe got sucked into the MRI with a patient on the MRI table (uninjured), so after that the vent had to be tied to the wall and kept a certain distance from the machine."

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

For a hot second I thought this was Joe Flacco.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

C-Euro posted:

For a hot second I thought this was Joe Flacco.

It’s more what happens when you mix Andrew Luck and Kirk Cousins.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
I went to my annual physical, and fasted for bloodwork. On the way home I stopped at Culver’s for a deluxe burger.

The fries did not survive the drive.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

No Butt Stuff posted:

It’ll come in waves and each time they’ll get more spaced out. When are you moving them to their own room(s)?

We haven’t really set a date on it yet, but sometime in the next week or two most likely. The girl still has colic so she’ll wake herself up and need comforting. You can feel her lil belly rumbling away when it happens. Thankfully we can do it without picking her up. They’re 3.5 months old today, but really more like 2.5 adjusted for prematurity. Both are gonna go in the same crib in the room across the hall. We have another we’re using down here for naps so we don’t have to haul them up and down the stairs all the time and to also let them get used to sleeping in it. Eventually we’ll move it up. Not sure about when we will separate their rooms. We may move out of this house around then because we will be running out of space. That’s gonna suck cause we did so much work on this house and I love it now. The living area/back deck combination is so nice.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Salvor_Hardin posted:

We talkin about children's movies that are hosed up and etched in our nightmare circuits?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM6hgGfcvG4

That's not even the worst scene

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

My father used to work on those MRI magnets as an electrical engineer. He's not in anyway a scatterbrained type of guy but he still had to replace his credit cards twice a year from going onto the shop floor with his wallet in his pocket. Also no analog watches could survive either

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
I got a full-event package to the brier this year and I just assumed it would be some sort of pass.

Nope.

25 individual tickets :lol:

Luckily they don't make you leave between draws if you don't want to-- I guess they just assume there's very little risk of people gaming the system to sneak extras in.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Who do you think would win in a fight: Bruce Lee or Bruce Willis?

I think Willis would win if the fight were today, but Bruce Lee would win if the fight was pre-1972.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Quiet Feet posted:

Who do you think would win in a fight: Bruce Lee or Bruce Willis?

I think Willis would win if the fight were today, but Bruce Lee would win if the fight was pre-1972.

Well Bruce Lee is dead so that's a good bet

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Joey Freshwater posted:

Well Bruce Lee is dead so that's a good bet

Yeah, I'd thought of that. And then I thought, well, if you can't have that fight now then when were they both alive? Apparently Bruce Lee died in 1973 (I thought '72 but was a year off, apparently), and Willis would have been something like 6 or 7 years old.

So I guess the question has evolved into whether you'd rather see Bruce Willis defile a grave or Bruce Lee beat up a child.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Quiet Feet posted:

Yeah, I'd thought of that. And then I thought, well, if you can't have that fight now then when were they both alive? Apparently Bruce Lee died in 1973 (I thought '72 but was a year off, apparently), and Willis would have been something like 6 or 7 years old.

So I guess the question has evolved into whether you'd rather see Bruce Willis defile a grave or Bruce Lee beat up a child.

I would honestly watch either one.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

swickles posted:

I would honestly watch either one.

You're a sick man, Swickles.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The Big Jesus posted:

We haven’t really set a date on it yet, but sometime in the next week or two most likely. The girl still has colic so she’ll wake herself up and need comforting. You can feel her lil belly rumbling away when it happens. Thankfully we can do it without picking her up. They’re 3.5 months old today, but really more like 2.5 adjusted for prematurity. Both are gonna go in the same crib in the room across the hall. We have another we’re using down here for naps so we don’t have to haul them up and down the stairs all the time and to also let them get used to sleeping in it. Eventually we’ll move it up. Not sure about when we will separate their rooms. We may move out of this house around then because we will be running out of space. That’s gonna suck cause we did so much work on this house and I love it now. The living area/back deck combination is so nice.

I'm gonna tell you because someone needs to, but I'm not going to harp on it. It's very much recommended to not put twin infants in the same crib for reasons you can probably imagine if you think on it a bit. They may not be rolling much now, but you don't want to find out the hard way when one starts.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Quiet Feet posted:

Considering Bruce Willis’ cognitive issues I don’t think him beating current-day Bruce Lee is a sure bet

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

No Butt Stuff posted:

I'm gonna tell you because someone needs to, but I'm not going to harp on it. It's very much recommended to not put twin infants in the same crib for reasons you can probably imagine if you think on it a bit. They may not be rolling much now, but you don't want to find out the hard way when one starts.

Will they eat each other like shark pups in the womb?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I received a paper check in the mail for $30.61 from Facebook Biometric Information Privacy Litigation

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

I received a paper check in the mail for $30.61 from Facebook Biometric Information Privacy Litigation

Mark Zuckerburg be like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHmXja12Vy4

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Will they eat each other like shark pups in the womb?

There have been cases where one sibling has smothered the other in their sleep accidentally rolling on them. A friend of mine fell asleep with her twins in their play cot and woke up to her daughter sleeping on her brothers head. It all turned out ok but a different angle and it's a whole other horrible story.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Infants can't really connect the whole "use my arm to move this thing off of my breathing holes" thought process.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Work thing that seems petty to everyone who doesn't deal with courts but is bugging me today: missing signatures on time sensitive orders and hearinf requests.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Signatures for some, double cribs for twins.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Per the thread recommendation I watched episodes 5,6,7 of boba fett.

I enjoyed those episodes mainly because it was a different character.

Mild spoilers about a show everyone has seen regarding the menacing villain: is this idea that blue man outdrew Reylan Givens because the Marshall kept looking on the deputy form some reason?

Also thought the blue dudes death was lame

I am interpreting this as true and now I weep for the two of my fave characters going to the rainbow bridge or whatever

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Quiet Feet posted:

Bruce Lee was a practiced martial artist and Bruce Willis is an accomplished action actor with knowledge of firearms.

The winner of this battle is based entirely on the presence of firearms.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

True true, Christian Bale > either of them

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Kalli posted:

True true, Christian Bale > either of them

Not a Bruce, not invited. Now if you want to interject other famous Bruces into this discussion I'm all ears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

I am interpreting this as true and now I weep for the two of my fave characters going to the rainbow bridge or whatever

Missed the original question before, but Cad Bane is just Evil Space Clint Eastwood, so he was just better.