Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Louisgod posted:

thank you Richard

Lpzie posted:

one of the best posters ever gives one of the best empty quotes ever.

Man Musk posted:

Daniel Dales Dick is a good poster, and I stand by that statement

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Then I say they'll indict Trump before the 2024 elections. :toxx: I don't expect mods to keep track, I'll remind them.

https://i.imgur.com/J1buicW.mp4

Fortaleza posted:

The trump thread mouth breather was just mad that his posting pal and one of the worst & most embarrassing posters on the site got got but other better posters didn't. He gets upset whenever someone taps the glass on their enclosure too hard, it"s his thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/cmarinucci/status/1631695693797785601

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Reminder, Versailles was literally an open-air cesspool, nobles would just poo poo and piss in the corners and gently caress in the hallways.

I don't see how this makes it unique?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

after the collapse we go back to castles

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Reminder, Versailles was literally an open-air cesspool, nobles would just poo poo and piss in the corners and gently caress in the hallways.

wow we've fallen so far from decadence

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

lmao

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

extremely pro life

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Former President Donald Trump on Friday will reportedly unveil a new plan to use federal lands to create what he will describe as "freedom cities" that will be filled with flying cars.

According to Politico, Trump will announce a design contest for up to 10 different "freedom cities" that also will include "an investment in the development of vertical-takeoff-and-landing vehicles; the creation of 'hives of industry' sparked by cutting off imports from China; and a population surge sparked by 'baby bonuses' to encourage would-be-parents to get on with procreation."

The outlandish proposal comes as Trump has struggled to set out a positive vision for the future of the United States that does not revolve around false claims that the 2020 election was "rigged" against him.

In the video, Trump will compare his vision of futuristic cities to former President Dwight Eisenhauer's plan to create an interstate highway system, although building a flying-car paradise will undoubtedly be more expensive than that project.

"Today, our country has lost its boldness," Trump will say in a promotional video. "Under my leadership, we will get it back in a very big way. If you look at just three years ago, what we were doing was unthinkable, how good it was, how great it was for our country."

TRUMP is back, baby!

It's contest time

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

just like hogwarts

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Versailles is an ugly dump and if you're a tourist please don't waste your time going there unless you're a communist planning on blowing it up. Go to Chartres instead, you can spend a day there walking around and eating delicious food.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

goth smoking cloves posted:

I don't see how this makes it unique?

just that there was nothing great or special to RETVRN to

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

just...incredible.

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
There's a good board game based on the guy called The Castles of Mad King Ludwig.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

lol this dude been chillin with MBS too much lately

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

jesus would have wanted women to be executed

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

TRUMP is back, baby!

It's contest time

well at least if he’s spending his time running the federal government like a game show that means he has less time to do genocide

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

If the woman dies the fetus should be tried for murder as an adult

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Uh, when republicans put things like "freedom" or "patriot" in the name of something you know what it's going to be, right?

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Who's gonna help me design pittsburgh 2?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Big McHuge posted:

There's a good board game based on the guy called The Castles of Mad King Ludwig.

Bavarians legit love him because he made the place into what everybody thinks of as "Germany" when planning a vacation. (Until Berghain I guess.)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

In 1184, sixty Holy Roman Empire nobles died when the floor of the church they were in collapsed, dumping them into a basement full of liquified poo poo. Common practice at the time was to just put all your poo poo in the basement and forget about it.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

goth smoking cloves posted:

Who's gonna help me design pittsburgh 2?

Let's put it in East Texas

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

gently caress yes

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Buddykins posted:

just...incredible.

That's just introduced. Not passed.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

In 1184, sixty Holy Roman Empire nobles died when the floor of the church they were in collapsed, dumping them into a basement full of liquified poo poo. Common practice at the time was to just put all your poo poo in the basement and forget about it.

there’s poo poo in my basement rn

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The only rule for FREEDOM CITY is no public transportation

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Why did human beings stop building things like this?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

The only rule for FREEDOM CITY is no public transportation

If republicans call them freedom city that probably means giant prison or refugee camp IRL

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

ok what would you do with it mr smarty pants?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

This evolved into the Pittsburgh Toilet of today

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/jfruh/status/1631697929336664064

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

robot roll call posted:

Styrofoam is so much easier, let me tell you

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Plenty of federal land out west

It's all federal because it's essentially worthless for development

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

there are no pictures of him where he doesn’t look like an undead ghoul

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

The ye olde septic tank

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Hell yeah, RIP Dave. One of the best groups of all time, OF ALL TIME!

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

We really didn't learn better, we just buried our poo poo deeper

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

sinnesloeschen posted:

gently caress yes

I love the rich party people just standing around watching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Welcome to Freedom City citizen!