Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/WagnerTonight/status/1631550906222235649

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Red Baron posted:

like… Witcher, STALKER, or Vivesector Slav jank

I have family in Slovakia, so the latter

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

"No I mean woke"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1631719615079350275

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
it still blows my mind that they’d try all that poo poo at New College

that was like the east coast hippie mega college, what the gently caress happened to it? (Florida, I assume)

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

No, you just need to take the time to get to know them a little bit

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lmao

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Red Baron posted:

that was like the east coast hippie mega college, what the gently caress happened to it? (Florida, I assume)

yeah, DeSantis personally took it over and installed a board of lackeys and they're now going through tearing it apart piece by piece and daring the students to do anything about it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Red Baron posted:

apparently it was running out of money so the state took it over back when total rightwing psychopaths weren't in charge and then remained in control of it when total rightwing psychopaths took charge

that allowed DeSantis to put rightwing psychopaths including Chris Rufo on the board of trustees and then have them hold hearings where they could gloat and mock the students

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

:hmmyes:

the gentleman’s choice

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

petit choux posted:

No, you just need to take the time to get to know them a little bit

A stack of dollar bills can go a long way!

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Al! posted:

who's going to make the free cumshitter thread

Jeff said in one of the cspam feedback threads that it’s never gonna happen but I guess maybe if we all whine enough he’ll do it to shut us up

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Slumming it at CPAC like a dog.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

SomethingBeautiful posted:

i tried typing "song that goes bum bum bum bum bum bum bum" into google but none of these results are what i'm looking for, internet is useless

I think you can hum into Google Assistant now to search for songs did you try that

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

The Chairman posted:

yeah, DeSantis personally took it over and installed a board of lackeys and they're now going through tearing it apart piece by piece and daring the students to do anything about it

It's loving amazing. They should all get the gently caress out of Florida. Leave it to the nasty retirees and the loving reptiles.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

me too when we went there to see the old country my grandfather found out they were all squatting on land that he technically owned.
they freaked out cause they thought we were there to kick them out.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

A stack of dollar bills can go a long way!

That would be one interesting bartending job.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
CPAC is funny cuz its just speech after speech of the same conservative scare words (woke! gas stoves! pronouns! leftists!) to an audience of like 17 people

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

VideoKid posted:

me too when we went there to see the old country my grandfather found out they were all squatting on land that he technically owned.
they freaked out cause they thought we were there to kick them out.

forum being taken over by slavs

Who was that goon that made a big deal of being a slav a few years ago, he wasn't quite right in the head? He was always saying Slavs are stronger for some reason.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
reminder that just this week desanits god huffy at a murdoch-owned news outlet for asking him softball questions and wants to ban anyone from writing articles about him without being on an approved list hes a giant pussy and trump will eat him alive

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Y'know, I'm kinda surprised that Donnie jr hasn't gone to some Upstate NY red district and gotten his failson rear end into Congress. He seems to actually be interested in government, more than any of the other siblings.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

WarMECH posted:

CPAC is funny cuz its just speech after speech of the same conservative scare words (woke! gas stoves! pronouns! leftists!) to an audience of like 17 people

lmao that they’re still on about gas stoves

no one cares you morons!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

WarMECH posted:

reminder that just this week desanits god huffy at a murdoch-owned news outlet for asking him softball questions and wants to ban anyone from writing articles about him without being on an approved list hes a giant pussy and trump will eat him alive

I only regret that they’ll never agree to debate one another

gregday
May 23, 2003

lol kisseadoo

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

WarMECH posted:

If he doesn't, wuf

He's trying to just take the "we're the adults in the room" approach, which often works with people that believe in civil discourse.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

very principled person who quit her cushy job as a boeing boardmember not because of her failure to stop the 737 max from crashing but because she was worried about boeing being owned by the government if they were to be bailed out (they were not bailed out)

also the only reason she got the board member spot was for being governor in sc an being explicitly hostile to unionization of workers at the Global Aeronautica (which was bought by boeing after failing to perform on 787)

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

This lady has strong DNC staffer energy.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

WarMECH posted:

he has no idea what's coming

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

OBAMNA PHONE posted:

very principled person who quit her cushy job as a boeing boardmember not because of her failure to stop the 737 max from crashing but because she was worried about boeing being owned by the government if they were to be bailed out (they were not bailed out)

remember when Trump told Boeing to solve the problems with the 737 max by rebranding it with a different name l?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Mustached Demon posted:

is it a storm

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Boeing is a weird company because the 737 Max was such a huge engineering debacle and yet the 777 has flown with an almost perfect operational record (barring terrorism/crew madness).

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

It is time to start talking about GREATNESS for our Country again!

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Zeroisanumber posted:

Boeing is a weird company because the 737 Max was such a huge engineering debacle and yet the 777 has flown with an almost perfect operational record (barring terrorism/crew madness).

honestly the debacle of the max is far more of a management and marketing problem than actual engineering flaws. management drove the wildly unrealistic schedule to beat airbus to market on the 32_neo and underpinning that sales campaign was that pilots would not need a minute of extra training to fly the new plane.

and the only way to make that happen was to invent (and hide) a background flight system that covered up how the plane flies.

most people will say that the 777 was a success because it was the last plane that was built before the merger with McDonnel Douglas

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

RealityWarCriminal posted:

the only thing girls tell me is "would you like your receipt"

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

VideoKid posted:

remember when Trump told Boeing to solve the problems with the 737 max by rebranding it with a different name l?

also this is pretty lol and some buyers choose to forgo MAX branding on the planes now and get the designation of model instead, 737-8, -9, -10, ect

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

petit choux posted:

Girls at the titty bar LOL

lmao

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Mustached Demon posted:

My gut strongly disagrees, not sure why

I keep hearing he's lined up a lot of allies and that is one thing Trumo isn't doing. He's just being a loudmouth old fraud as usual.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

rollin' in the mud with the hogs

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Homocow posted:

TRUMP PRISON CHOIR

Helloo. Hello. Hello. We’re iiiin prison. (super low voice) Trrrrruuuuuummmmmmmmmmk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

petit choux posted:

My gut strongly disagrees, not sure why

I keep hearing he's lined up a lot of allies and that is one thing Trumo isn't doing. He's just being a loudmouth old fraud as usual.

ok but remember how well that worked for JEB! ?