Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

for lunch - BANH MI, a celebration of life for our dearest chinatown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

for lunch - BANH MI, a celebration of life for our dearest chinatown

Thy will be done

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

incendiary pms incoming seth, standby

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
OPs I'm about to go into a Big Meeting, wish me luck!!

Also the lady got me these from Church today, hell yeah, new plant Friday fuckin rules

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

What the heck is the plant on the left? Just one big leaf?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Dick Fontaine posted:

looks to be "indoor plant" op

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Your mom's tongue sweetie

Konar posted:

ready to not work at an absolute blistering pace

Crushing it right now.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Peggy Edson posted:

looks to be "indoor plant" op

lol

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Dick Fontaine posted:

it is called a whale fin snake plant and yes its just one big rear end leaf :cool:

also the main person we needed for the meeting didn't show after 10 minutes so we all decided to just drop and reschedule

now I have two back-to-back meetings about one subject on Monday morning, neat

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
if you think about it, cacti are just green sticks that keep growing

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Oops, different species. Mother in law are cruel and whale are peaceful, I have the wrong plant

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

An indoor plant; one life to live; one leaf to give

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Everybody gets so excited about Friday, but the first part still sucks, because it is a workday. It's actually a little bit worse than normal, because it's Friday. My students are much more squirrely on Friday. They are far better on Monday, mainly because they are still half-asleep.

However, after school, the weekend begins!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Epitope posted:

Oops, different species. Mother in law are cruel and whale are peaceful, I have the wrong plant

the dracaena genus is all hosed up and you are right, it's a relative of mother in law's tonuge!! i actually have like a half dozen of those too

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Konar posted:

I was gulping down a peach Monster when my mom surprised me with a latte and now I'm ready to not work at an absolute blistering pace

I have done two (2) things at work today because I am an overachiever

now to coast to 4pm

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I think I'm watching the episode of TNG where Beverly fucks a ghost

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
One hour 15 mins until I'm done

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

My gmail app keeps suggesting that I buy this fuckin Natalie Portman photo off ebay. I keep deleting the ad but it comes back literally every day. Suggest something else damnit

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

My gmail app keeps suggesting that I buy this fuckin Natalie Portman photo off ebay. I keep deleting the ad but it comes back literally every day. Suggest something else damnit

you should dress like the dude on the right DFDF

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I think I'm watching the episode of TNG where Beverly fucks a ghost

Spoiler alert! It's not really a ghost. It is a Quasi-energy being from a parallel dimension, masquerading as a ghost so it can gently caress Beverly.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Genesplicer posted:

Everybody gets so excited about Friday, but the first part still sucks, because it is a workday. It's actually a little bit worse than normal, because it's Friday. My students are much more squirrely on Friday. They are far better on Monday, mainly because they are still half-asleep.

insinuating that monday is better than friday. you're on thin ice. final warning

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:smith:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Thy will be done

lol look how little the mod button is

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

kntfkr posted:

lol look how little the mod button is

Bigger'n yours....

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Gotta :frogout: of here soon. Need to get cleaned and showered so I can go to the pub and SKULL SOME PISS tonight and then walk home tonight ina blizzard that is, according to the news reports going to be dumping the most snow right around the time the place closes so hopefully I don't pass out drunk in a snow bank.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Get the secret cabinet bed

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i see you guys are still doing this friday thing

i mean i used to celebrate it when i had a job so i understand where you're head is at
but to me it's just another day

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Demon Of The Fall posted:

its looking like an exciting evening of lord of the rings online questing for me boys :cheers:

Is that game any good still? I played it briefly a few years ago while looking for a free to play MMO. I own Neverwinter and played 105 minutes of it in 2017 and never again. Your post made me want to find an MMO that I could possibly play some times. Not the time commitment of WoW.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Modem dead, internet dead, friday ruined, gently caress at&t

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Is that game any good still? I played it briefly a few years ago while looking for a free to play MMO. I own Neverwinter and played 105 minutes of it in 2017 and never again. Your post made me want to find an MMO that I could possibly play some times. Not the time commitment of WoW.

i come back every few months and its still fun. you can basically play for free until level 95, so thats hundreds of hours of content for nothing. the last expansion added 2 big new zones for beginning/low level players, and a big QoL improvement is they give players the riding skill now instead of having to pay for it. would recommend at least checking it out.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
AT&T is the very definition of fail

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

insinuating that monday is better than friday. you're on thin ice. final warning

get his rear end

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

welcome to friday. yes, this is friday. this is friday, and welcome, to you, who has come to friday. anything is possible on friday. you can do anything on friday. the infinite is possible on friday. the unattainable is unknown on friday.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Genesplicer posted:

just dont assign anything on fridays, do nothing, watch a movie in class you are the teacher you have the power

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
repair man came and said it was just a clog in the line going to the garbage disposal and fixed it so now we still have our stupid rear end lovely 1994 dishwasher "pot scrubber" my rear end get rekt GE ):<

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

friday hasn't been a workday for me in like a decade because I work nights but gene is, well,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8qhrURrQbI

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Nooner posted:

just dont assign anything on fridays, do nothing, watch a movie in class you are the teacher you have the power

I have a higher-than-normal number of paste-eaters this year. Gotta do something to keep them working or they start roaming the halls, licking the paint and leaving messes everywhere. Movies just don't do it.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
OP I'm gonna sip on some island drinks 2nite :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

drat been busy at work and been day trading natural gas futures in the AM barely time to post!!!!