Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I hate buying weed because I don't like when you try to explain what you want but they get mad because you were supposed to ask for a duck sticker if you wanted that but instead you asked for a cow sticker and now you've got a 50 dollar vape cart you don't have an adapter for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i didnt know they sold terp sugar by the quarter, i usually buy it by the gram

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Lpzie posted:

the perfect fund....

Total Exoneration!

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

loling how normie politics knowers are going to be STUNNED, like jaw on the floor shocked, when Trump wins the primaries easily

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I just use weed pens because it’s simple as heck

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

C-spam Poll.
Trump - 99.9%
Biden - 0
Jeb 00.1%

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Shifty Nipples posted:

thats way too low

unacceptable

sry fixed

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Al! posted:

they sell it by the quarter if you buy seven one gram jars at a time, a weird trick discovered by a mom

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Salt Fish posted:

I hate buying weed because I don't like when you try to explain what you want but they get mad because you were supposed to ask for a duck sticker if you wanted that but instead you asked for a cow sticker and now you've got a 50 dollar vape cart you don't have an adapter for.

for me the worst part is being stuck in line behind a boomer that hasnt smoked weed in 100 years and is asking the pretty girl behind the desk 1000 questions to get her to keep talking to him

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i just realized that my custom title is of a purrisoner of war

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

:hmmyes:

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Each of us is endowed by our creator with these unalienable rights & we are equal in the eyes of the Lord... is the antidote to the poisonous lie of equity?

How does people being equal before God refute equity? It seems like it would reinforce it!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

William Bear posted:

Each of us is endowed by our creator with these unalienable rights & we are equal in the eyes of the Lord... is the antidote to the poisonous lie of equity?

How does people being equal before God refute equity? It seems like it would reinforce it!

you're equal before god, not before man

their entire idea of 'freedom' is that they are free to tell others what to do without someone else doing the same

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

don’t blame me, I voted for pepper

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Basal cell is a minor thing. My dad's had a few of them removed.

Basically if it's not melanoma you're going to be fine.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Al! posted:

I haven't bought any of the big ones myself but in michigan they sell "baller buckets" which are somewhere between 3.5g to 10g depending on price and type of concentrate

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Consummate Professional posted:

don’t blame me, I voted for pepper

Throwing your vote away smdh

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

we're gonna have our own primaries in here... jimbee vs pickle pepper luna (the dog) luna (the cat) ranger 2dcat's cat bebop's cat buddykins stolen dogs eggy videkids cat m5's cat and all the rest.... there's a lot and trust me i know their names, all of them, but time is short and i'd be here all day...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

oh ya the rats can participate too

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

redneck nazgul posted:

i just realized that my custom title is of a purrisoner of war

how did u even get it?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Jimbee

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

and that one bunny too...

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Zeroisanumber posted:

Basal cell is a minor thing. My dad's had a few of them removed.

Basically if it's not melanoma you're going to be fine.

A squam would be worrying but most of the older folk who spent a lot of time in their lives in the sun without protection are going to pitch a BCC if they live long enough.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

jimbee had some really problematic statements in 2011 about spaying

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

i have chickens but i'm not a "take pictures of things" kind of person :shrug:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Shifty Nipples posted:

i have chickens but i'm not a "take pictures of things" kind of person :shrug:

Change is a part of life

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Al! posted:

for me the worst part is being stuck in line behind a boomer that hasnt smoked weed in 100 years and is asking the pretty girl behind the desk 1000 questions to get her to keep talking to him

As a relative noob to the legal weed game I kind of hate the number of choices. The weed store me has like 60 kinds of gummies. I don't necessarily need a choice of 14 vape carts or 25 weed strains.

I get that the true crazy people are into this, but I kind of wish they would just put some stuff in a bag and give it to me.

I need to start ordering for online pickup so I don't get choice paralysis.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Shifty Nipples posted:

I honestly don't know how I keep on keeping on but I do

:same:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol get rid of ugly buildings..start with the white house sir!!

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Substandard posted:

As a relative noob to the legal weed game I kind of hate the number of choices. The weed store me has like 60 kinds of gummies. I don't necessarily need a choice of 14 vape carts or 25 weed strains.

I get that the true crazy people are into this, but I kind of wish they would just put some stuff in a bag and give it to me.

Just pick the first flavor you like that you see. that's what I do.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

while this was happening his blackberry with confidential emails was stolen

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Salt Fish posted:

I don't know what any of this means

I will never be hip

gregday
May 23, 2003

I like reminding people that a quantum leap is literally the smallest amount of movement allowed by the physics of the universe.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Fake news, DE went to Raskolnikov

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Substandard posted:

just look at percentages and get the one that gets you the desired amount of hosed up