Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

5(!) hours until beer time. a little early to start the countdown. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Nooner posted:

repair man came and said it was just a clog in the line going to the garbage disposal and fixed it so now we still have our stupid rear end lovely 1994 dishwasher "pot scrubber" my rear end get rekt GE ):<

u can get a new one at the store the repair man doesn’t have to give u permission

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Happy Friday Friday Thread, having a margarita in this beautiful winter storm warning weather!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chief McHeath posted:

u can get a new one at the store the repair man doesn’t have to give u permission

Ya but I wanted it for free from the home warranty:sigh:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Students are gone, paperwork commencing. Weekend getting closer.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
I met someone online, and she just asked me out for drinks. I don't want to go, because while I was honest about being a single divorced Dad, I haven't mentioned that the separation forced back into my parents house lol :(

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I met someone online, and she just asked me out for drinks. I don't want to go, because while I was honest about being a single divorced Dad, I haven't mentioned that the separation forced back into my parents house lol :(

Just say one of them has dementia so you're letting them stay with you

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

sounds like the premise to a romcom imo

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Just go dude.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

Just go dude.

this. get after it brother

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Nooner posted:

Ya but I wanted it for free from the home warranty:sigh:

then u can use motor oil instead of detergent then say “I didn’t know it would make the washing machine bad they said on youtube to try it???” and maybe they give u the new one then

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Nooner posted:

repair man came and said it was just a clog in the line going to the garbage disposal and fixed it so now we still have our stupid rear end lovely 1994 dishwasher "pot scrubber" my rear end get rekt GE ):<

i bet you could cook the hell out of some food in there diy style

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
go on the date, she might be a few months away from the same thing happening!

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Who cares man this is the year 2023 and the world is one big situation. Go out there and get your bone on, coward.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sorry my roommates are here babe, it's this older couple kinda hard on their luck so I let them stay for cheap. Anyway, I'll just grab a few magnum condoms and we can head up to the bedroom.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Yeah, the old lady does my llaundry and cooks dinner to help out around the house, it's pretty nice honestly.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Oh yeah sometimes she thinks I'm her son, it's the dementia you see

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

start weaving an awkward series of lies now and see how long you can keep it rolling

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
To whatever goon that lives in their mom's basement, who gives a gently caress, make up some lame excuse for why you're there and go on that date.

I'm at the pub right now and have been SKULLING SOME PISS. I am tired, sore "af" as the young people say, it's fuckin snowing outside.

I didn't get to see my boat last week, but did get to see it's twin . Holy gently caress it's huge (ita not that big). I also managed to secure myself a dock at a city run marina for the summer so I'm gonna get my muthafuckin boat on hard as gently caress this summer!! gently caress. Yes. Motherfuckers.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

amazing

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Genesplicer posted:

Spoiler alert! It's not really a ghost. It is a Quasi-energy being from a parallel dimension, masquerading as a ghost so it can gently caress Beverly.

Read this in Troy McClures ‘don’t let the name fool you Timmy’ voice and lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol lighting and thunder during a blizzard. cool

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol lighting and thunder during a blizzard. cool

God coming to smite the wicked
Repent sinner

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

We used to say "God is bowling" during thunder storms.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

you got thundersnow down there too or what

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ok its time to start the beer-o-clock countdown

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

wesleywillis posted:

Ha! I remember that.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

wesleywillis posted:

To whatever goon that lives in their mom's basement, who gives a gently caress, make up some lame excuse for why you're there and go on that date.

I'm at the pub right now and have been SKULLING SOME PISS. I am tired, sore "af" as the young people say, it's fuckin snowing outside.

I didn't get to see my boat last week, but did get to see it's twin . Holy gently caress it's huge (ita not that big). I also managed to secure myself a dock at a city run marina for the summer so I'm gonna get my muthafuckin boat on hard as gently caress this summer!! gently caress. Yes. Motherfuckers.

Name the boat PISS SKULLER

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

fixin to BUI

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Chief McHeath posted:

Oh gently caress me. I should do exactly that. Holy fuckin poo poo.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

you got thundersnow down there too or what
I have no idea. I'm inside and loaded. Luckily I got here before the snow really started flying or I might've gotten lost on the way here.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Just go man. Use the relationship between your living situation and your username as a self-deprecating joke, she’ll love it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chief McHeath posted:

Gonna need wesleywillis to :toxx: on this

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Gonna need wesleywillis to :toxx: on this

I don't know what the gently caress that is,but I don't get the boat till late April/early May so I can't do whatever until at least then.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

wesleywillis posted:

I don't know what the gently caress that is,but I don't get the boat till late April/early May so I can't do whatever until at least then.

Basically you agree to be banned if you don’t name your boat PISS SKULLER

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Just go man. Use the relationship between your living situation and your username as a self-deprecating joke, she’ll love it.

hey baby, do you have stairs in your house?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Name it "The Implication."

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
epic michigan poo poo happening itt

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Do people even name small aluminum fishing boats? Like it's not that big even..

I'm not against doing so, but it seems like it's not big enough or the right type of boat to have a name..

I asked my friend mate who is from 'Straya about naming the boat "Piss Skuller". Waiting to hear back from him

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
literally any water craft regardless of size, make, dimension or design is worthy of a name op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

wesleywillis posted:

Do people even name small aluminum fishing boats? Like it's not that big even..

I'm not against doing so, but it seems like it's not big enough or the right type of boat to have a name..

I asked my friend mate who is from 'Straya about naming the boat "Piss Skuller". Waiting to hear back from him

Name it "I'm On Smoko"