Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

smarxist posted:

it's time for wrestling you big dorks, go watch it on TBS

https://twitter.com/abskhir/status/1563360419208925184?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Hold on buddy.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
if any Austin or Texas goons want to have a party when Jimbee gets her inflatable donut off, hit me up

It's SXSW here for the next couple weeks so that would be either good or bad, I regret not organizing a Jimbee Showcase event

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Forums layabout MLK Ultra asked me for Austin visitor info and I provided a poo poo ton of information and then he promptly disappeared, if anybody knows him tell him I will be out there looking for him with a hot burnin' feelin' in my belly, like my spleen's gonna explode

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i saw MLK ultra post the other day, so don't worry...

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Lpzie posted:

I should make an "I AM EMFIVE" shirt and walk around outside his hotel (he told me) back and forth every day with my hair poofed up like a maniac, it's SXSW so nobody will care

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Lpzie posted:

he's like 6 pms behind in responding to me, I think there must be something wrong with him, something congenital

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

smarxist posted:

it's time for wrestling you big dorks, go watch it on TBS

I'm an old and watch it Saturday morning, '86 style

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i dont even own a tv

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

now that I think of it, dressing up like an insane person would be a great way to do street photography

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

emfive posted:

he's like 6 pms behind in responding to me, I think there must be something wrong with him, something congenital

Too sexy.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i dont even own a tv

wow I do, ha ha poor person, must suck lol

e: sorry kb that was a joke, you know I love you

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

emfive posted:

wow I do, ha ha poor person, must suck lol

lol damnit

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

bebop esq posted:

i am too ashamed

is it Hoarder levels of mess?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

emfive posted:

iodized salt is for people with terrible diets, if you eat vegetables sometimes you're fine. Your body needs incredibly tiny amounts of iodine to be happy. It's like selenium, you need it, but in tiny amounts, and if you get too much that's very bad.

I never use iodized salt. Also if you are one of the forums teen-aged friends note that iodine is thought to exacerbate acne issues. I admit that the preceding factoid may be outdated by several decades of subsequent research.

thank you i eat lots of vegetables so i will stick to kosher salt i guess

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
does mtn dew have veggies in it

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Korean Boomhauer posted:

no

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Is sugar a veggie?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
sugarcane is a veggie

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
cane sugar comes from a grass i think

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

and all Ashli got was a standing aeration

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

you say corn syrup I hear vegetable syrup

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i dont even own a tv

paranoia paranoia everybody's comin to get me

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

ram dass in hell posted:

thank you i eat lots of vegetables so i will stick to kosher salt i guess

vegetables grow out of the ground, so if you eat them fairly often you get lots and lots of trace minerals

the cool thing is that cooking definitely alters the nutritional characteristics of veg, but unless you boil your vegetables for half a day the minerals are still there, also most of the antioxidant compounds. (Colors in vegetables are good-for-you chemicals.)

That said steaming veg is really good and also kind-of easier and less of a mess than boiling them. Those small cheap steal "expanding flower" steamer pan thingies are really useful.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

emfive posted:

vegetables grow out of the ground, so if you eat them fairly often you get lots and lots of trace minerals

the cool thing is that cooking definitely alters the nutritional characteristics of veg, but unless you boil your vegetables for half a day the minerals are still there, also most of the antioxidant compounds. (Colors in vegetables are good-for-you chemicals.)

That said steaming veg is really good and also kind-of easier and less of a mess than boiling them. Those small cheap steal "expanding flower" steamer pan thingies are really useful.

Veg give me the farts

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
my cpac panel is about to start and I’m so high gently caress

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Korean Boomhauer posted:

cane sugar comes from a grass i think

I think so, and grasses are monocot plants. Some plants when they are tiny babies show up with two little tiny leaf-like things, those are "dicot" plants. But grass-like plants (including I think all the aliums, onions and garlic etc, also corn) are "monocot" plants which means that the tiny baby plants are just a single leaf.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

stronger, smarter and much wealthier so wave your flags with pride especially the whit epart

Gunshow Poophole has issued a correction as of 04:44 on Mar 4, 2023

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Consummate Professional posted:

take a deep breath, u got this

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

Veg give me the farts

Yea best stay away and stick to Slim Jim etc

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Zeroisanumber posted:

Veg give me the farts

had a whole crown o broccoli w dinner tonigh tit's working

it's working!!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Korean Boomhauer posted:

take a deep breath, u got this

thanks

ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the “free plinkey” roundtable discussion.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Consummate Professional posted:

just start screaming different vowels and occasional obscenities at the top of your lungs, nobody will be able to tell the difference

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Gunshow Poophole posted:

had a whole crown o broccoli w dinner tonigh tit's working

it's working!!

me too, with pasta and some garlic stuff, it's delicious

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
bonus points if you do it to the tune of "low rider"

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

gas is natural and evidence your body is working

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
drat guess my body is puttin in overtime tonight then

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

We need to be bipartisan with these people

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

this is reality. like we're probably not dreaming this. lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

someone told me that korean culture finds farting very funny but idk seems kinda racist