Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Thanks, but I don't know what could cheer me up. I mean, what, did Rush Limbaugh get removed from the airwaves? Big whoop, worst case scenario for him is he retires and spends the next few decades enjoying the millions and millions of dollars he has. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

God cancelled him.

There are brighter days for you ahead, my friend.

BrewingTea
Jun 2, 2004

WHY BONER NOW posted:

he retires and ... enjoy[s] the millions and millions of dollars he has.

Good news: He didn't get to do either of those things.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Thanks, but I don't know what could cheer me up. I mean, what, did Rush Limbaugh get removed from the airwaves? Big whoop, worst case scenario for him is he retires and spends the next few decades enjoying the millions and millions of dollars he has. :(
Rush Limbaugh………….. is DEAD

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
But will he remain so?

I actually had a genie grant me 3 wishes. I used one to wish Rush Limbaugh back to life.

I like the idea of him coming back to life, lying in his coffin, confused and quickly running out of air. (This is something most people neglect to think about when wishing loved ones back from the dead.)

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
!!

WHAT??

HE'S...DEAD????

:haw:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
Yeppers!

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Rush Limbaugh's bloated corpse being hoisted out of the casket and plot for non-payment of fees, and the cemetery sells his carcass to the military to do blast testing with to recoup the losses. Except the military demands a refund because the body is too piss soaked to use.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Genesplicer posted:

But will he remain so?

I actually had a genie grant me 3 wishes. I used one to wish Rush Limbaugh back to life.

I like the idea of him coming back to life, lying in his coffin, confused and quickly running out of air. (This is something most people neglect to think about when wishing loved ones back from the dead.)

Only one way to be sure...

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

pourin out some prescription opiates for the homie no longer with us

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

OMGVBFLOL posted:

pourin out some prescription opiates for the homie no longer with us

Rush would never waste opiates like that.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Rush would never waste opiates like that.

would HAVE <----

don't forget he's loving dead lmao

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Toxic Mental posted:

would HAVE <----

don't forget he's loving dead lmao

That's contrary to fact past conditional, using imperfect subjunctive.

"Rush would never have wasted opiates like that"

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

His body is slowly curing into a ball of opium.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Pennywise the Frown posted:

God cancelled him.

There are brighter days for you ahead, my friend.

I know there's a good chance that this picture is fake but goddamn do I want to believe it's real :pray:

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

This picture never fails to put a smile on my face.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Tucker Carlson should be more like Rush Limbaugh, dead.

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

wish that was my piss

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
BREAKING NEWS: Rush Limbaugh is still dead! :woop:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
How about now?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Genesplicer posted:

How about now?

Checking.

Nope, still dead.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Are we talking dead for tax reasons here, or d-e-a-d and liquefacting?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

BREAKING NEWS: Rush Limbaugh is still dead! :woop:

:cheers:

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Xlorp posted:

Both, but soaked in piss

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Rush Limbaugh is a rotting dead idiot.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Xlorp posted:

Technically, he no longer has to pay taxes, so his death actually did him that one favor. What it did for society as a whole was far better, of course.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Wednesdays are a certain type of hell for me because I'm stuck in meetings all afternoon with a handful of people I can't stand but my Wednesday was made just somewhat better by the realization that Rush Limbaugh is dead in the ground and is drowning in the piss of any number of people who have peed on his grave.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
We need more people to piss on his grave. That grass is still green.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

archaeologists from the future should be able to locate Rush's grave not by any monument but simply by locating the center of the miles-wide pH disruption from all the fecal matter disposed of atop the grave of this fecal man

should I ever find myself in the area I intend to do my part

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Genesplicer posted:

We need more people to piss on his grave. That grass is still green.

That's how you know his coffin is hermetically sealed. If anything had transferred out into the surrounding soil, there would be a black and dead patch of grass with a half-mile radius at least.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

SatansOnion posted:

archaeologists from the future should be able to locate Rush's grave not by any monument but simply by locating the center of the miles-wide pH disruption from all the fecal matter disposed of atop the grave of this fecal man

should I ever find myself in the area I intend to do my part

they think the large amount of piss was an offering to some important figure and resurrect him for research purposes using advanced science only for it to go wrong and create a shambling piss monster

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Gnome de plume posted:

they think the large amount of piss was an offering to some important figure and resurrect him for research purposes using advanced science only for it to go wrong and create a shambling piss monster

I thought when science goes wrong in this situation its meant to actually change them somehow though?

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Drone_Fragger posted:

I thought when science goes wrong in this situation its meant to actually change them somehow though?

It would. He would change from a shambling poo poo monster to a shambling piss monster.

and I'm put in mind of the Golgothan from the movie "Dogma". It seems to be an uncanny resemblance.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
I had a really good day today. Got lots done, and was reminded that Rush Limbaugh is still dead.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

When I go to the dead Rush’s grave to piss on it, I shall dine on a large plate of asparagus beforehand. Nothing stinks like asparagus pee

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
That would be a nice touch.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Fuckstick posted:

When I go to the dead Rush’s grave to piss on it, I shall dine on a large plate of asparagus beforehand. Nothing stinks like asparagus pee

Good thinking. Also drink a lot of water the day before and only drink coffee on the day you go. That way your urine will have strong pungent order a a dark gold color to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
I still can't believe that I forget about this thread if it's off the front page. But I think it helps me not take it for granted, either, because it's always so lovely to see come around again.