Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Zeroisanumber posted:

???

Vag isn't any weirder than other parts of the human body and much less inherently funny than an erect penis.

First time you get a face full of pussy juice can be a little disconcerting. Also some people are more squeamish than others.
But these are just antisex bots. One time I ate my girlfriend's pussy and it was dark and she started menstruating and when I went to wash up I had blood all over me. We just laughed it off, it was probably a magical spell that's kept me alive all these years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
got some four roses single barrel for later, good morning teamies, this is now the rehab thread

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Now there's a snipe for the ages.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

petit choux posted:

First time you get a face full of pussy juice can be a little disconcerting. Also some people are more squeamish than others.
But these are just antisex bots. One time I ate my girlfriend's pussy and it was dark and she started menstruating and when I went to wash up I had blood all over me. We just laughed it off, it was probably a magical spell that's kept me alive all these years.

lmao

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

well, you know what Yeats wrote about love pitching his tent in a place of excrement

CENTRAL LOCATION

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

petit choux posted:

wow, gay

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

does it say $1 or $4 for an adult?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

it's a tasty dish!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Plinkey posted:

dont post your own tweets dumbass

I do not and never will have a Twitter account

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DrPossum posted:

oh no i have biological cells infecting my nanochip body

:rip: goon

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Koirhor posted:

got some four roses single barrel for later, good morning teamies, this is now the rehab thread

Four Roses is good as hell

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

petit choux posted:

thank you for sharing

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
This existence makes a lot more sense when you recognize that there are many gods, but the only one that bothers with our universe is the god of loving up and empty promises.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pooky posted:

Racist, George Soros backed D.A., Alvin Bragg, is relying on the testimony of a convicted felon, disbarred lawyer, with zero credibility, who was turned down numerous times by me when he asked for pardons on crimes he committed having nothing to do with “Trump.” But the D.A. doesn’t care about that, and he doesn’t care about the violent and vicious crimes being committed in Manhattan, which are now at a RECORD LEVEL. He only cares about “getting Trump.”

If you even managed to convince a CHUD that their god-king is talking this stupid trash, they would simply refuse to acknowledge anything in them that didn't fit their narrative of the moment.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

DrPossum posted:

This existence makes a lot more sense when you recognize that there are many gods, but the only one that bothers with our universe is the god of loving up and empty promises.

no wonder they call him father! haha

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
But thank you Fuckup God for this day of edibles, frozen pizza, and samurai movies.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Salt Fish posted:

He should call him yosemite ron and then do a stuttering impression like he's trying to yell at bugs bunny but its an interview with a reporter.

Yo, Semite Ron!

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

a.lo posted:

you do not say “smash brothers pro” you just say smash

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

small hand ron

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

DrPossum posted:

Jeffery of YOSPOS isn't doing great but thats a bit dramatic

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

DrPossum posted:

when you pretend we’re ruled by the gods of Discworld everything makes much more sense

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Vim Fuego posted:

thank you for sharing

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Zeroisanumber posted:

Is there a buffet?

Only if you swallow

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Look, if you want head its only fair to provide head, and to do it with the gusto of a bulldog eating a bowl of oatmeal

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Ok tump thread: Pick me Yojimbo or Harakiri?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

if you dont sound like a big dog lapping at a water bowl you aint doing it right apparently

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lol that got changed very quickly

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Greg Legg posted:

I haven't slept a full night since my son was born in 2017. I don't remember what it even feels like.

same since 2020. my body has adopted 5 hours of sleep as good enough :hfive:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

DrPossum posted:

Ok tump thread: Pick me Yojimbo or Harakiri?

13 Assassins

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Yeah, I think we should secede from the south. Just cut off the old confederacy. Let them have their way. Just take all the military first. Because the first thing they will want to do is conquer the north and force it to be part of the south, like they are already.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

why the long face

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Oh poo poo did somebody just do that

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Beeftweeter posted: