Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

turop

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Zeroisanumber posted:

Back in the 00's I met a lady who was into the whole zombie survival thing and said that her little group planned to take over MOA and turn it into a fortress in the event of a zombie apocalypse.

I feel the need to emphasize that this was a normal conversation for the mid-00's and there's no indication that she was anything except a huge nerd.

Did they ever mention how much cardio they do?
Cuz that's the real silver bullet in a zombie apoc.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

you did this on purpose didn't you

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
buddykins is that the att lady was in your dog

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Sherbert Hoover posted:

you did this on purpose didn't you

:smugdon:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

walking dead was a big allegory for property values and how these randos from the culturally dead areas of atlanta keep ruining everybody's lives by trying to gentrify things

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

i have a beard now because I have been depressed and lazy as to trimming or shaving and i loving swear people treat me way better because of it

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Has Alex Jones responded to any deepfakes of himself?

No matter which direction he goes with it, I bet it'll be funny

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

redneck nazgul posted:

walking dead was a big allegory for property values and how these randos from the culturally dead areas of atlanta keep ruining everybody's lives by trying to gentrify things

lmao I love this reading of the show

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

redneck nazgul posted:

lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Buddykins posted:

i have a beard now because I have been depressed and lazy as to trimming or shaving and i loving swear people treat me way better because of it

congrats on dating again

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Buddykins posted:

I can’t grow a beard but leaving what meager facial hair I can grow absolutely changed how people perceived me

we must end facial hairism

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

it's not even a true beard - it's just the moustache, patch under my lower lip, and chin that grows prominently. i still have peach fuzz on my cheeks and feel I look dirty as hell

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I basically look like Johnny Depp

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Defeated right-wing Brazil president Jair Bolsonaro railed against "science," "math," and "gender ideology," and is still suspicious he didn't get as many votes as the last election in an angry rant from the stage at CPAC Saturday.

He revved up the previously sleepy crowd with his impassioned speech, which was presented in Portuguese and translated sentence by sentence.
Bolsonaro blasted a push in his nation for COVID vaccines, characterizing it as a constraint on liberty.

“I always defended freedom; I did not force anyone to be vaccinated in Brazil,” Bolsonaro said about his management of the COVID pandemic in Brazil. "They keep saying 'science, science, science,' but what I say is 'freedom, freedom, freedom,'” he added, indicating the two are mutually exclusive.

He praised guns — and families headed by heterosexual parents.

“When we speak of conservatism, what we fight for are basic things – family. We don’t want gender ideology. We want children growing, looking up to their fathers, boys and girls looking up to their mothers,” said Bolsonaro.

Guns, he insisted, are necessary for freedom.
“I always said in Brazil, an armed people will never be enslaved. And an armed nation will never be subjugated," Bolsonaro noted.

He sounded like Donald Trump when he raised suspicious about Brazil's presidential vote — in his case, handing the victory to his progressive opponent Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva.
“I thank God…for being the president of Brazil for one term… but I feel deep inside, this mission is not over,” he warned.

Bolsonaro also bragged that his relationship with Donald Trump was "exceptional" — which drew a roar from the crowd.

I'm surprised he didn't get bitten by something during his time in Florida

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Buddykins posted:

sad!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

the haters told me to go gently caress myself, but i never hated them. i said thank you for your service

It's not their fault they were born hosed up!

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Buddykins posted:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol add a beard

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Understandable, the verses are all tension.

The intro synth sounds like horror move.
That bass lines could be put into a NES game where there is timer counter down, like mario 1-2
the vocals are mixed in a pushed back-crappy radio quality, so it sounds creepy.
some of the melody synth sounds like a niner niner niner niner
and constant siren sounds.

was gonna say this

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Consummate Professional posted:

buddykins is that the att lady was in your dog

Strokin out midpost

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

quote:

Congratulations to Nikki Haley on drawing such a large crowd at CPAC. As I told her, “Nikki, follow your heart!”

[pic of tiny crowd]

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
He never misses lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Vim Fuego posted:

Strokin out midpost

autocorrect has once again done me in. my spox will not be issuing any corex

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Tiny D!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

don't sign your posts lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

drat he is just the god emperor of posting

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Buddykins posted:

it's not even a true beard - it's just the moustache, patch under my lower lip, and chin that grows prominently. i still have peach fuzz on my cheeks and feel I look dirty as hell

gross

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

lol

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Lol, seems like it confirms Vanity Fair's story yesterday.

https://twitter.com/VanityFair/status/1631772412399288325?s=20

quote:

Nickname-based attacks aside, Axios notes that Trump also plans to go after DeSantis over:

The governor’s previous support for cutting Medicare and Social security. (Earlier this week, Trump called him a “wheelchair over the cliff kind of guy.”);

His “disloyalty to Trump after he helped DeSantis get elected governor in 2018.” (Last month, Trump claimed DeSantis shed actual tears while begging the then president for his endorsement);

Being unlikable;

Being “a lackey of former House Speaker Paul Ryan,” who has long dreamed of gutting Medicare, Social Security, and other “entitlements”;

His response to COVID, which \went from closing beaches and businesses to banning mask and vaccine mandates while refusing to shut down anything. (Trump believes DeSantis should be nailed for that initial flash of sanity.);

Being “wishy-washy” on the war in Ukraine. (For his part, Trump has claimed the whole thing never would have happened on his watch because he’s such good pals with Vladimir Putin. The former president has also said that he knows a way to end the war “immediately,” but for whatever reason, cannot disclose it at this time).

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
emfive is Clowning you, buddykins
just brown bagging it

Shameful.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

is this a gar

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

DryGoods posted:

emfive is Clowning you, buddykins
just brown bagging it

Shameful.