Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

lol she is going to breathlessly stenographer the end of even the illusion of democratic rule but she is correct. trump is going to be indicted and be elected anyway and nobody can or will stop him. :toxx:

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Ron “The Santis” DeMeatball

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

jesus christ

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

https://twitter.com/logophobe/status/1632012830403862528?s=46&t=GLzHWCQJoexnfq_0wC2Egw

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

it is 20 months until the general election and he is 11/10 apocalyptic

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Ham Cheeks posted:

what are some fun instruments to learn to play? I already play guitar and wanna learn something new and fun

Piano or drums

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

tenderjerk posted:

man this netflix doc on woodstock 99 has great footage but is awful

Is that the one where they had a bunch of the organizers on to say "all those women who got sexually assaulted should have worn more clothes"?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

ram dass in hell posted:

it is 20 months until the general election and he is 11/10 apocalyptic

good

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

PostNouveau posted:

Is that the one where they had a bunch of the organizers on to say "all those women who got sexually assaulted should have worn more clothes"?

it was definitely in the hbo doc and am only in episode 2 of this one but i think its alot of the same organizers being interviewed so yeah maybe

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

oh…

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

anime was right posted:

this show has aged so well

the creators of mission hill recently pitched a spin off focusing on gus and wally but none of the streaming services picked it up which sucks because that wouldve been great

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/4sLkeUw.mp4

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

lol what a bigot

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
is mission hill even on any streaming service? i couldn't even find the drat dvds, even the NYPL doesn't have them

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Pathetic Saturday night crew

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

SirPablo posted:

just finished up a dungeons & dragons sesh

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you

Beeftweeter posted:

is mission hill even on any streaming service? i couldn't even find the drat dvds, even the NYPL doesn't have them

Weirdy beans at

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
archive.org continues to kick all kinds of rear end

https://archive.org/details/mission-hill-preservation

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

SirPablo posted:

Covid’s over. I picked up Grandpa Palpating and we’re getting shitfaced and cruising around looking for stop signs to ignore.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I was with you until you vomited on it at the very end.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Filthy Hans posted:

just finished up a dungeons & dragons sesh

Did you win?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Slop it up

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

I was with you until you vomited on it at the very end.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Covid’s over. I picked up Grandpa Palpating and we’re getting shitfaced and cruising around looking for stop signs to ignore.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Ron DePissssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I wish I didn't start getting tired at 9:00 pm

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

goth smoking cloves posted:

I wish I didn't start getting tired at 9:00 pm

Embrace it. You're just a sleepy human. Get your rest.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Mission Hill was a show I was too young to get when adult swim had it but the art rocked. I think it was one of the last fully hand animated shows or something?

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
smothered in thousand island dressing (the good kind)

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

2DCAT posted:

Ron DePissssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss

How goes the music making?

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Trump is probably finished because the average chud voter knows Desantis will be way more effective at brutalizing the other. trump didn’t win because of linguistic kill shots he won because he explicitly shouted what a piece of poo poo he’d be with no dog whistle hedging.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Zeroisanumber posted:

How goes the music making?

Have released planned out until the end of the year, which I guess is a good thing now that I'm living in hotels and super depressed :negative:

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVp1ybgqKrY

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

2DCAT posted:

Have released planned out until the end of the year, which I guess is a good thing now that I'm living in hotels and super depressed :negative:

poo poo, dude that sucks. You need a job?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

19 o'clock posted:

smothered in thousand island dressing (the good kind)

what’s that orange rear end salad dressing? that shits gross

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Consummate Professional posted:

what’s that orange rear end salad dressing? that shits gross

Its the dressing on the Big Mac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

deathbysnusnu posted:

Trump is probably finished because the average chud voter knows Desantis will be way more effective at brutalizing the other. trump didn’t win because of linguistic kill shots he won because he explicitly shouted what a piece of poo poo he’d be with no dog whistle hedging.

I don't think the average chud voter even knows Desantis's name