Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

SirPablo posted:

19 guys chanting into the 20th guy's rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Zeroisanumber posted:

Did you win?

no, we fell for a trap laid by several liches in Vecna's tower in Citadel Cavitius, one of our spellcasters got trapped in a crystal amulet, and at least one player won't be playing next week when the combat continues

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Beeftweeter posted:

lol pagancow got really mad when i put that on a bunch of old stuff, i did a cinepak version on windows 95 also

owns

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

good thing we have such a strong warrior like Joe Biden at 82 to fight in 2024

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Filthy Hans posted:

no, we fell for a trap laid by several liches in Vecna's tower in Citadel Cavitius, one of our spellcasters got trapped in a crystal amulet, and at least one player won't be playing next week when the combat continues

are you one of the kids from stranger things

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

that was real good but then got too american at the end there

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Zeroisanumber posted:

poo poo, dude that sucks. You need a job?

Naah, im good. I split with my long time partner and rather than live out the rest of our lease I've taken up work that keeps me outside of the city / away from the awkwardness (but also away from my music and cat :()

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Good Citizen posted:

are you one of the kids from stranger things

yes, the one who banged ur mom

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Consummate Professional posted:

Mission Hill was a show I was too young to get when adult swim had it but the art rocked. I think it was one of the last fully hand animated shows or something?

i don't know if it was the last one, and i think some parts are computer animated

but the producers are the same people that did the bulk of what most people would consider the "best" seasons of the simpsons, the writing is very good too

the archive.org link i posted before has them set up for in-browser streaming but they also can be directly downloaded: https://archive.org/download/mission-hill-preservation

yet again archive.org proves to be the most useful site on the modern internet. if you're worried about piracy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_Hill_(TV_series) posted:

Bill Oakley has since voiced his dissatisfaction with the way Warner handled the series, and has said he doesn't mind if people pirate the series.

don't be, the creators don't care

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Filthy Hans posted:

let me direct your character by PM next session. think i can get your team out of this pickle

with my Mastery of the Dark Arts

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Filthy Hans posted:

just finished up a dungeons & dragons sesh

SirPablo posted:

Pathetic Saturday night crew

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Filthy Hans posted:

yes, the one who banged ur mom

How can you be four people at the same time?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUMJMzc1lbM

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

2DCAT posted:

Naah, im good. I split with my long time partner and rather than live out the rest of our lease I've taken up work that keeps me outside of the city / away from the awkwardness (but also away from my music and cat :()

gently caress. Sorry to hear, break-ups suck.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

let me direct your character by PM next session. think i can get your team out of this pickle

with my Mastery of the Dark Arts

my character's a halfling rogue thief which is one of the weaker classes in 5e but the subclass ability Use Magic Item means he can wield a holy avenger so he's actually the group's heaviest hitter, at least in the Die Vecna Die campaign

sneak attacks on undead with a weapon that does radiant damage instead of physical are devastating

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Sudafed is back baby awooooo

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

why aren't you negotiating with the Liches?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

when you run into a Problem in the Real World/Meat Space, do you think you can just stab a sword into it?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

why aren't you negotiating with the Liches?

The evil god Iuz assaulted Citadel Cavitius and is currently yet again battling Vecna for supremacy so the entire place is a war zone, the liches have their marching orders

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Filthy Hans posted:

The evil god Iuz assaulted Citadel Cavitius and is currently yet again battling Vecna for supremacy so the entire place is a war zone, the liches have their marching orders

Sounds like you should just stay out of the way d

aRudeTeen
Jul 13, 2003

DryGoods posted:

when you run into a Problem in the Real World/Meat Space, do you think you can just stab a sword into it?

As retainer to the shogun, yes.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Filthy Hans posted:

my character's a halfling rogue thief which is one of the weaker classes in 5e but the subclass ability Use Magic Item means he can wield a holy avenger so he's actually the group's heaviest hitter, at least in the Die Vecna Die campaign

sneak attacks on undead with a weapon that does radiant damage instead of physical are devastating

wotc finally killing off Vecna the way they killed of Strahd is long overdue

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DryGoods posted:

violence is all we know

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

hes lost it

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

PostNouveau posted:

Sounds like you should just stay out of the way d

nah last year we played the Vecna Lives campaign and at the exciting conclusion we owned Iuz and Vecna by shivving them when they had worn each other down, we were hoping that history could repeat itself (it won't)

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

wotc finally killing off Vecna the way they killed of Strahd is long overdue

I don't know much about any recent published material on Vecna, we're playing the 2nd edition version of the Die Vecna Die campaign updated to 5e rules by my DM, who claims there are versions of the campaign written for later editions but they all suck

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

a rogue isn't just good at Backstabbing or Legerdemain. you're an Expert at Sideways Thinking

this whole place is a War Zone, right? it's a Mess. you're right in the middle of a Mountain of Power. use your Shadow Skills to disguise your party as one of the factions and Stealth your way in the Open to the Command Center. then, use your Familiarity with your Party to let their guards down, and quickly sacrifice your comrades in a quick ritual to one of the Chaotic Gods and assume the Form of a Divine Avatar. use your new powers to Absorb Luz and Vecna's powers and rip a tear into the God Realms. you have now started your March to Unseat the Gods. from here, you're going to need Allies. there are many who Despise the Gods as well as the Elemental Lords. you need to be careful not to let someone get too close to you and do what you did, but to you this time. at some point, you're going to start to leverage Tarrasque Terror Squads to disrupt Divine Forces. this is useful, but remember, those Beasts will eventually turn on you because of your own Divine Path. let them fight. now, i know you're going to want to utilize Outsider Old Gods and their forces. i wouldn't. they play the Grand Game for ages. no way you can counter them

Lpzie 4
Mar 4, 2023
OTRA BELLA NOCHE EN LA AMÉRICA DE TRUMP!

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

She's gonna keep an eye on the situation

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

DryGoods posted:

a rogue isn't just good at Backstabbing or Legerdemain. you're an Expert at Sideways Thinking

this whole place is a War Zone, right? it's a Mess. you're right in the middle of a Mountain of Power. use your Shadow Skills to disguise your party as one of the factions and Stealth your way in the Open to the Command Center. then, use your Familiarity with your Party to let their guards down, and quickly sacrifice your comrades in a quick ritual to one of the Chaotic Gods and assume the Form of a Divine Avatar. use your new powers to Absorb Luz and Vecna's powers and rip a tear into the God Realms. you have now started your March to Unseat the Gods. from here, you're going to need Allies. there are many who Despise the Gods as well as the Elemental Lords. you need to be careful not to let someone get too close to you and do what you did, but to you this time. at some point, you're going to start to leverage Tarrasque Terror Squads to disrupt Divine Forces. this is useful, but remember, those Beasts will eventually turn on you because of your own Divine Path. let them fight. now, i know you're going to want to utilize Outsider Old Gods and their forces. i wouldn't. they play the Grand Game for ages. no way you can counter them

no

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Consummate Professional posted:

what’s that orange rear end salad dressing? that shits gross

it's alright with a reuben

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

SirPablo posted:

:eyepop:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

you're going to have a Massive Amount of riches in your treasury. use this to hire Spelljammer Mercenaries. but not as direct forces. you want to hire them as an Anonymous Benefactor and lead them on raids into "Ancient Treasure Hoards" which are actually Outsider God footholds you have gained the location of through your Divine Power. this new front in your War will distract the unaligned forces

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

we used mind controlled officers to get us through most of the warzone without having to fight, the Tower of Vecna's a different ball of wax though

also like I mentioned earlier we fell for a trap, our warlock had the Book of Vile Darkness but it was stolen because they knew he could track it and they used it as bait

a bit preposterous to have 4 ancient liches bothering with that when there are gods duking it out on the floor above but who am I to question the feasibility of the DM's vision

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Filthy Hans posted:

cast whirling blade and acid spray to make lich ceviche

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Vim Fuego posted:

cast whirling blade and acid spray to make lich ceviche

Add milk for lich leche ceviche

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

use a Wish Spell to begin a combat encounter with the DM

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/DungeonsDonald/status/1324410143958724608?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

SirPablo posted: