Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

2DCAT posted:

Ron DePissssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss

got him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Filthy Hans posted:

a bit preposterous to have 4 ancient liches bothering with that when there are gods duking it out on the floor above but who am I to question the feasibility of the DM's vision

PostNouveau posted:

Add milk for lich leche ceviche

4 liches? Defeat one and u got tres liches

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Retributing hard thank you!!!!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

i am ya warria

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Ham Cheeks posted:

what are some fun instruments to learn to play? I already play guitar and wanna learn something new and fun

https://www.roland.com/us/products/aerophone_mini/

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
he is your wetribution, greasy and dripping

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

or

https://www.roland.com/us/products/aerophone_pro/

if you are a pro

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
I can break these cuffs

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
nyughhhhhhhhhhhhh

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

jimbee wants you to buy a digital wind instrument from roland instruments

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:haibrower:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

BONGHITZ posted:

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

BONGHITZ posted:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Did they light that train on fire yet?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Ham Cheeks posted:

what are some fun instruments to learn to play? I already play guitar and wanna learn something new and fun

Banjo

Can't go wrong with banjo

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/nkulw/status/1632198618923909120?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Ham Cheeks posted:

If you already play guitar mandolin is easy and fun

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

I hope everyone gets neat looking uniforms when the fascists win.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

quote:

Former president Donald Trump gripped the CPAC lectern as he workshopped a new sales pitch: “I stand here today, and I’m the only candidate who can make this promise: I will prevent—and very easily—World War III.” (Wild applause.) “And you’re gonna have World War III, by the way.” (Confused applause.)

hmbol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

Ham Cheeks posted:

i have had more fun with this than any of my stringed instruments this past year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JicPeSVO8Io

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

full point
Jan 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/vj4IZ8Q.mp4

full point
Jan 21, 2006

Zeroisanumber posted:

I was with you until you vomited on it at the very end.

Regarde Aduck posted:

that was real good but then got too american at the end there

more great reviews coming in for a.lo!

full point
Jan 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9aEZfVOvw0

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Pisssssssssssssss sssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Donald

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lol

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

2DCAT posted:

Pisssssssssssssss sssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

it’s really too bad I can easily envision the police and military sighing loudly before forcibly evicting millions and pretending they don’t really want to

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

it's more a rupar problem left over from this contact-high-Pynchon / anti-punctuation-McCarty-poison.
You have to treat trump like lyrics to a rock song.

We have oil and gas.
but we don't want the oil and gas cars.
but we want everything.
Including electric cars.
but we want gasoline cars.
because they go longeeer!

"We Want Everything" would be a good trump slogan

he's a master at tapping into that lizard brain poo poo where people want a burger and a flying car and no brown people and their grandchildren to talk to them

with no growth, introspection, or sacrifice and they want it now now NOW. just the softest people destroying everything over the smallest inconvenience

Durf has issued a correction as of 07:09 on Mar 5, 2023

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

how the gently caress is cpac like always going on?

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

i vomit kittens posted:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

i vomit kittens posted:

It's a nationwide grift. They do a bunch of them all around.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

trump literally might be our only hope

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

CODChimera posted:

trump literally might be our only hope

no

there is another

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy