Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

drat i googled rick and morty guys being replaced and everything wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

SirPablo posted:

You couldn't figure it out on your own?

he was really good and still is, like he could pinpoint aim that poo poo like a sniper rifle

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Ol sakkman posted:

i mean this nicely like "dont apologise for being off topic" ok thats all

yeah the phrase 'worry more about" could be taken as a threat to be on topic or an ironic statement like "gently caress the topic"
but your ol sakkmannny-ness lead me to context of second one, that it's all cool.

There was a golden era in my house's life in the mid 00's where we got like 3 free freebies just landing in our house's back yard.

recently we got chunks of a ps3 controller.

Lpzie 4
Mar 4, 2023
Soy gay.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Has trump ever thrown a frisbee

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

We are like less than a year away from some big vtuber nazi explosion, happening.

my limited understanding is the vtuber community has so, so many more problems than that as well

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

SirPablo posted:

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

SirPablo posted:

he throws hats like poo poo so probably not

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I still can't tell

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 42 minutes!
Ultra Carp

Korean Boomhauer posted:

my limited understanding is the vtuber community has so, so many more problems than that as well

:aatrek:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
My house was destroyed by a hurricane. Donald, toss me some paper towels.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Gonna guess there is a lot of scams going on, and bitcoin garbage.

Edit:
Oh yeah. that make a lot of sense.

gently caress.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
what's the problem with the vtubber community?

what is vtubbing?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I vtubing right now

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

SirPablo posted:

Still better than the Biden response to train derailment

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

"In fact, Roiland’s colleagues often knew he was there only because they could hear his dogs. Or they’d hear his remote-control toy car, which had a microphone on top of it, zooming around the office. At least once, Roiland sent it into the writers room, says a source. “You wouldn’t have seen him in weeks, and then you’d see the car come in, which was insane.”"''''

this should be every office

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

DryGoods posted:

what is vtubbing?

This. But like imagine a video games being played in the background.

SirPablo posted:

I vtubing right now

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

DryGoods posted:

what is vtubbing?

i get a vibe about things i dont need to know some things, this feels like one. thus, i have no loving idea either

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

whatever vtube is it’s probably really stupid

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

SirPablo posted:

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Top 10 moment?

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

:boomshaka:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

everything is really stupid

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

CODChimera posted:

Flip that monitor on

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

SirPablo posted:

https://twitter.com/JoePostingg/status/1543983780020486145

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

CODChimera posted:

Today is stupider than yesterday, but less stupid than tomorrow.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

can we reverse this so it's donald stealing paper towels from the needy with his mind powers

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

redneck nazgul posted:

can we reverse this so it's donald stealing paper towels from the needy with his mind powers

Don't currently possess such technology.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

hell yeah

criminally underrated, the music industry should die

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

lol

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

:hmmyes:

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

DryGoods posted:

a rogue isn't just good at Backstabbing or Legerdemain. you're an Expert at Sideways Thinking

this whole place is a War Zone, right? it's a Mess. you're right in the middle of a Mountain of Power. use your Shadow Skills to disguise your party as one of the factions and Stealth your way in the Open to the Command Center. then, use your Familiarity with your Party to let their guards down, and quickly sacrifice your comrades in a quick ritual to one of the Chaotic Gods and assume the Form of a Divine Avatar. use your new powers to Absorb Luz and Vecna's powers and rip a tear into the God Realms. you have now started your March to Unseat the Gods. from here, you're going to need Allies. there are many who Despise the Gods as well as the Elemental Lords. you need to be careful not to let someone get too close to you and do what you did, but to you this time. at some point, you're going to start to leverage Tarrasque Terror Squads to disrupt Divine Forces. this is useful, but remember, those Beasts will eventually turn on you because of your own Divine Path. let them fight. now, i know you're going to want to utilize Outsider Old Gods and their forces. i wouldn't. they play the Grand Game for ages. no way you can counter them

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

i take mood stabilisers that make everything just slightly lower. you eventually get used to this, somehow, because you can still play and listen to music

itd been so long since i had them around (a script gives you like 600 at once cos theyre primarily anti-seizure meds with zero abuse potential) that when they finally ran out on me today+the chemist is closed its a sunday, well, everything just sounds slightly too high. i turn off every bit of music i try to listen to in shock, air moving around sounds like UFO travel and the whipper snipper sounds like taking dissociative drugs.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

yes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008